Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Samantha races through the halls opposite the soldiers, leading them to the stairwell. She doesn’t know exactly what her partner has in store for them, but she knows with Spencer it will work. She rounds the final corner only to find more soldiers pouring out of the stairwell.

“Shit...”

Turning to see the soldiers that have been chasing her, Sam jumps into an empty room, throwing two grenades that she pulled off one of the dead bad guys, and lobs one in either direction. The hallway shutters from the explosions. She has two grenades left, unless she happens across a few more soldiers willing to die again in close quarters with her.

Like the portion of the hospital that she was in, this part has no staff, no patients and no visiting family. Now she is trapped, wondering if Spencer will know to come and help her instead of waiting for the ambush that isn’t going to happen. This is when she hears the sirens.


Spencer didn’t know how exactly he was going to set the ambush until he came across a supply closet. Lucky for him it was stocked with oxygen tanks of various sizes. He quickly grabs what he needs, setting the tanks up along the edges of the hall near the stairwell. Strangle there isn’t anyone on this floor just as there wasn’t on the previous. At the very least he doesn’t have to worry about collateral damage.

Once he is finished, he finds a spot at the end of the hall and waits. He waits for his partner to come bursting through the door of the stairwell. And he waits and he waits. When it doesn’t happen, he starts to worry. When he hears the voice behind him, he knows that something is definitely wrong.

“Don’t worry little human,” the voice says. “At least don’t worry yet.”

Spencer doesn’t let the surprise show. Instead he spins around, pulling the trigger without aiming but feeling where his target is. And he hits nothing but the wall.

“You should know what you’re shooting before you shoot,” the creature taunts.

The agent feels the impact before he has a chance to see it. His body sails through the air into a cart full of lunch trays. The blow is solid and it feels like the wall has slammed into him. The crash into the cart doesn’t do anything to ease his fall. He pushes himself up a little, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. “Show yourself, asshole!” he shouts.

“Very well,” the creature says, stepping from around the corner.

“I know you,” Spencer says, recognizing the broken horn jutting from the side of his head.

“You should, you’re the one that did this,” the monster says, rubbing the half-protrusion. “My name is Mactacious, a name that will be whispered on your lips as your dying breath.”

“I don’t think so, asshole,” Spencer spats. “You’re nothing but shit sticking to my boots. And another thing,” the man climbs to his feet, spitting a glob of bloody saliva to the floor, “I could care less who the fuck you are any more than who the current chess master is.”

“No, you will say my name just before you die,” Mactacious disagrees. Then he lunges at the agent. Spencer brings up his gun and hears the dreaded sound of an empty chamber. The creature makes contact and they both go through the wall and into the room beyond.


“Lock and load grenade launchers, boys,” the voice of the leader of the soldiers pursuing her says.

Sam looks around for anything to give her cover. There is nothing that will protect her from a room full of grenades. She has half a clip left and knows full well that there is no way she can make it out alive by rushing them. So she chooses the only option available to her. There is a single window on the other side if the room. How far it drops is a good guess, but she doesn’t have time to look and contemplate the future possibilities. So without another thought, she runs and fires three shots into t just before diving through the fractured pane.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.