Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Spencer takes ail up at the ceiling. He is ready for whatever is going to come crashing through it. Suddenly gunfire erupts out in the hall. The sound of chairs and gurneys being overturned can be heard.

“What the hell is going on, Spence?” Sam asks, sliding on her last shoe.

“I don’t know,” he answers. “Take this.” He tosses a spare gun to her.

“Do you think any of the staff are hurt?”

“That’s the strange part,” he says, sliding slowly to look out the door. “The floor was completely empty.

The gunfire stops and someone starts shouting. The words are not clear over the ruckus taking place a floor above them, but Spencer understands enough to know that whoever is in the building is not on their side and they are spreading out to get into position to take them. Suddenly, the ceiling in the room collapses and drops down.

“Sam!” he yells. “Get away from there!”

In land two humanoid creatures about the size of Spencer. With dark skin and horns jutting from the sides of their heads, they are fierce looking.

Samantha manages to jump over the bed to relative safety. She doesn’t go unnoticed. “Not this time,” Spencer mutters and dives for the nearest one.

With the monsters distracted, Sam slips out the door, grabbing the first gurney she sees and flips it on its side. She drops behind it, aims over the top and starts firing in the direction of the soldiers.

Meanwhile, Spencer is slung against eh wall like a wet towel. He turns the gun toward his attacker but it is slapped from his hand. Then the creature grabs him by the throat and slams him into the wall again. “Not so tuff, are you, human?” Not requiring an answer, it throws the man into the opposite wall.

The agent stays on the ground briefly, looking around to access his options. Other than the creature attacking him, the room is empty. Where did the other one go? He sees Sam behind the gurney keeping the soldiers at bay. Spencer gets up off the ground and dives past the creature right as it lunges at him, going for his gun.

Rolling to his feet next to an oxygen tank, he kicks it toward the creature. “Try this for tuff, asshole!” And he pulls the trigger. The explosion rocks the floor and throws the agent through the wall and into the next room. Shaking off the stunned feeling he now has, he climbs to his feet and looks around. There is no sign of the creature he was fighting nor of the other that disappeared and oddly, he hears no gunfire. Before he can put the pieces of the puzzle together, Spencer feels two powerful arms grabs him in a bear hug.

“Just settle down a little human or your friend gets it,” the creature says.

The man looks to the room across the hall to see Sam being held against the wall with something sharp pointed at her belly. With cool ease, Spencer turns his gun in toward the creature holding him and pulls the trigger, not once, but three times. The monster releases and bursts into ashes. The man drops and rolls. When he stands again, he takes aim and empties the remainder of his clip into the one across the hall. It too releases Sam and turns into dust.

Sam’s expression changes to show relief. “Empty,” she says, waving the gun.

Spencer tosses a spare to her. “How many are there?”

“Too many,” she says, sliding the clip in.

He pulls out another clip and holding it up momentarily before sliding it in his gun. “Last clip,” he says.

“Then we better make it count,” Sam says bitterly. “What do you want to do?”

He looks around, surveying the landscape now that the creatures have been dealt with. The hole in the floor caused by the exploding oxygen tank gives him and idea. “I got a plan.”

“Good, because I don’t,” Sam says, peeking around the edge of the door. She pulls back just before bullets pepper the wall and door frame.

“Lead these guys down a floor,” Spencer says. “I’ll meet you there. And be careful.”

“What are you going to do?” she asks.

“Set an ambush,” he answers with a wink.


“How’s the girl holding up?” Hanson asks, looking through the doorway at her naked form huddled in a ball on the dirty mattress.

“Considering,” Rudolph says.

“Considering what?” the man asks letting his anger creep into his voice a little.

“With all she has been through, I’m surprised that she’s still alive,” Rudolph says. There is something in his voice that Hanson doesn’t quite like.

“It sounds like you suddenly do not trust my judgment, Rudy,” the man accuses. “Are you going soft on me?”

“Of course not,” the lieutenant counters. “I trust it and I’m not going soft. I would not have followed you this far just to give up.”

Hanson holds up his hand before the man can say anymore. His attention has fallen to the television...

“ ... has taken place today. The first attempt was on bank president and CEO Gerard Kloser. The second was right in front of FBI headquarters while transporting a prisoner. The prisoner, Erika Kravets, a Ukrainian born citizen, was arrested after a raid the night before. Sources tell us that she was turning state’s witness and had much information to hand over. The FBI are on a manhunt for the sniper and are asking people to be on the lookout and report any suspicious activity...”

Hanson’s rage flares up instantly. “What the fuck is going on?” he shouts.

“That’s probably just the Americans making up lies about Erika,” Rudolph dismisses. “They are just trying to rattle our cages.”

“No,” Hanson says plainly. “She’s out for herself. If it were you or me, nothing would be said. We’d die honorably without giving up our brethren. She only dies for her cause.”

“What are we to do then?” the lieutenant asks.

“We shall make another appearance and take claim for the attack,” the leader says most assuredly. “We did hire Crosshairs. This is surely his work.”

“We’ll lie again and take credit for it?” Rudolph asks, not sure that it’s the right thing to do. Once is excusable, but twice?

“Nobody else is,” Hanson reasons. “Besides, it will only reinforce our image. That image shows that we mean business. I doubt he Americans are going to meet our ridiculous demands.”

“I don’t understand why Delgrious wants all those children or why Crosshairs is killing our own people,” Rudolph says, shaking his head.

“It doesn’t matter,” Hanson says, patting his friend on the shoulder. “Once we’re done with this we won’t need him or Kloser anymore. And Erika was a traitor so he did us a favor. Now cheer up, Rudy.”

“Very well,” the man says. “I’ll get Fredrich and the crew ready.”

“No, Rudy,” Hanson says, squeezing his friend’s shoulder. “I’ll take care of it. You rest my friend and forgive me for my weakness in doubting you.”

“I understand your need to vent,” Rudolph acknowledges. “I shall not hold it against you.”

Hanson nods and walks out of the office with thoughts of what he is going to say in his impromptu message. And no sooner is Hanson out of the office does Rudolph’s phone ring.

“Yes?” he asks, answering it.

“This is Stanos. You wanted to speak to me?”

“Is this line secured?” the lieutenant asks.

“Of course it is,” the vice president answers, sounding agitated suddenly. “What kind of fool do you think I am?”

“Not one at all, sir.” Rudolph says as respectfully as he can. “I’ll get right to the point so I don’t waste your time.”

“I prefer it that way,” Stanos says. His voice fades slightly. “No Debbie, you can lick my balls but not my cock while I’m on the phone.”

Rudolph opens his mouth then closes it. Caught with indecision he goes with speaking as if he didn’t just hear that. “We need your help. As you are most likely aware, our supplier has gone south permanently. We need someone we can trust and we would like your help with that.”

“I heard something about that,” Stanos says. “I referred you to Kloser already. He’s the best in the business.”

“We understand that, but we are sort of a crossroads with him at the moment,” Rudolph begins to explain.

“No need to tell me your bullshit,” Stanos says, cutting him off. “Watch your teeth, damn it. Give me twenty-four hours and I’ll have you back on track. Call my secretary and she get all the details from you.”

“Thank you very much, sir,” Rudolph says. “We will look forward to working with you when you are president.”

“Uh-huh...” Stanos cuts the line.

Rudolph sets the phone of the battered desk. “What would you do without me, Hanson?” he asks the silent room.


“Sir, we’ve got a live feed,” Agent Simmons, an analyst calls to Roger.

The director immediately knows what it is. Grabbing a remote, he expands the image to a larger screen. Hanson is standing beside Sara McKinsey. The girl looks like she has seen better days. For the most part she isn’t too bruised, but she does look the worst for wear. She is tied to a chair with a ball gag in her mouth. The image doesn’t change for nearly a minute and if not for the fact the Sara is moving against her bonds, it looks like a still image. The terrorists are definitely taunting them, showing how they have complete control over the situation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.