Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Finding Yonovich has never been hard. He always sets up shop in the same harbor but just in a different warehouse. The other thing that always tips the TDF is the yellow hummer he drives. Typically there are plenty of yellow hummers driving around the city, but this is the only one with Russian Pride on its sides. Sam and Spencer have dealt with the man on several occasions, usually on grounds that he is allied with their enemy, but there is never any concrete proof. When that happens, they turn over what they have to the FBI. Yet somehow, the man manages to slither out of the grasp of justice each and every time.

For the last hour they have been driving through the harbor’s warehouses looking for the vehicle before it is finally spotted. “There it is,” Sam says excitedly. “How do you want to do this?”

“We wait and watch,” Spencer says, pointing.”

“What are you thinking, Spence?” she asks.

“A plan,” he answers. “Here’s what we’ll do...”

The plan is a simple one. Sam is to head around the back and wait for his signal while Spencer walks straight to the front door and knocks. Of course Sam thinks it is a crazy idea, but she trusts his judgment and goes along with it anyway.

Spencer walks right up to the door and knocks. A slot in the metal door opens up above eye lever and a gruff voice asks, “Who is it?” There is a brief pause as recognition sets in. “Oh shit, it’s you.”

As the slot starts to close, Spencer puts his gun into it, stopping it. “Let’s do this the easy way, Viktor.”

“Of course, of course,” the man says. I was just going to open it for you.”

Spencer and Sam have been a thorn in his side for years. Because of them the FBI has been too. Luckily he has plenty of money to spend, because legal fees and payoffs are not cheap. The sounds of bolts unbolting can be heard from the other side. Eventually the door swings open with the large Russian, Viktor Yonovich standing there with his arms wide open to give Spencer a hug. “Spence,” he says in a loud, boisterous voice. “Long time no see. However did you find me?”

“It hasn’t been long enough, and your hummer is a dead giveaway,” the agent says stepping in and looking around. “It looks like I’ve crashed your party again. Sorry about that.”

“Ah, it’s no problem,” Yonovich says. “This is just a little get together. If I had known you wanted an invite I would have called.”

“And all these are party gifts?” the man asks, pointing to the myriad of boxes with symbols and logos indicating their contents as guns and explosives.

“Just empty boxes, I assure you,” Yonovich lies. “I’m a collector of sorts now. There is no sense on trying to arrest me again. My lawyers are some though bastards.”

“I’m not here to bust you for that,” he says. “It looks like you’re a little underdressed to be answering the door yourself.”

The big Russian is wearing a pair of unbuttoned jeans, and his buttoned down shirt is wide open, showing off his hairy chest and belly. “I have company if you must know,” he grunts. “But that is none of your business, unless sex with consensual woman is illegal.

“With you Viktor,” Spencer says with a grin, “nothing is ever legal.”


Outside, Samantha watches with intensity, waiting on his signal. When she asks what that signal would be, Spencer said that he didn’t know but she would know it when she saw it. She isn’t able to really see much, let alone hear what is going on inside. It is odd to find Yonovich’s place so empty of men though. With her skin starting to crawl with a bad feeling lurching in the pit of her stomach, she pulls out her phone and calls headquarters.

Roger picks up on the second ring. “What is it Roberts?” he asks.

“Boss, we need backup at the harbor,” she says quickly and quietly. “Warehouse 607.”

“What did you find?” he asks, motioning Donna over.

“It’s Yonovich,” she tells him. “He appears to be alone. Spencer is talking with him, but I’ve got a bad feeling about it.”

“He’s hiding something,” Roger says. He pauses to talk to Donna. Sam doesn’t pick up the conversation on the other end. She is too focused on trying to see what’s going on through the window. When the director returns, he tells her that backup is on the way.

Sam replaces the phone in her pocket and draws her gun. Now it is a wait and watch until the fireworks begin event.


Roger reaches the tactical garage just as Doug Wiltkins, tactical squad leader, is finishing his briefing. Geoffrey Adams is there and seems both nervous and excited at the same time. The men start piling into the truck, remarkably silent. Training for the tactical team is extensive and costly, but the result is worth it.

“Are we ready, Doug,” Roger asks.

“We are,” the man answers. Doug Wiltkins isn’t tall but short and stocky, and always ready for a fight. “Are you heading in the chopper?”

“Yes, and we’re taking Agent Adams with us,” he answers, gripping the younger man by the shoulder.

“I’ll take the lead truck then.” Wiltkins nods to the young agent and steps over to the open door of the large tactical truck.

“You two go back a little, sir?” Geoffrey asks.

“We do,” Roger confirms. “We served together, but that was a long time ago.”

Satisfied with the answer, Geoffrey starts for the helicopter. They climb in and it lifts off within seconds, the rotors already primed and spinning. The atmosphere is quiet with only the sound of the rotors, static from the radio and bleeps of the instrumentation. This is usually how mission go with the TDF. The men are too well disciplined. Roger always takes these semi-quiet opportunities to just relax and gather his thoughts.


“So then, what can I help you with, Spence?” Yonovich asks with a little amusement in his voice.

“You can start by telling me who you are working with this time?” the agent says, his voice hard as stone.

Yonovich laughs. “I told you I would not work with any of them again. Yet you come in here and harass me.”

“If not them, then who?” Spencer pushes.

“No one what so ever,” the Russian says denying any involvement in anything. “Why must you always think I am helping some bad guys?”

“Because you are usually guilty,” the man counters.

“Yet you have never fund a charge to stick,” Yonovich says proudly. “I seem to be too smart for your little band.”

“You are smart, yes,” Spencer agrees. “You haven’t told anyone about us.”

“Who will believe me?” the Russian asks, shrugging his shoulders. “Besides, no has asked me.”

“Let’s cut the shit, Viktor,” Spencer growls. “Who are you working with?”

“No one,” Yonovich protests. “I’m telling you, I am not working with them.”

“And I have to believe all these,” Spencer steps over and kicks one of the crates, getting a reaction out of the Russian, “are all empty?”

“Please, Spence, I tell you truth,” Yonovich quickly says, trying to hide his sudden fear. “I have client, but this client is not bad.”

Spencer looks past the man to see a face he recognizes. Unlike Yonovich, he is better at hiding it. “And is she the buyer?”

Yonovich turns to see Erika, clad in an oversized shirt standing behind him. “Who is this, Crusher?” she asks.

“Crusher?” Spencer repeats, making a face at the man.

Yonovich shrugs. “What’s wrong with nickname?”

“To each his own I guess,” the agent mutters. “Come on, Crusher. Just give me the information I need and I’ll be out of your hair.”

“I’m sorry, Spence, but I cannot do that,” Yonovich says, smiling maliciously. “Besides, there is only one of you. What is it you plan to do to me?”

“I can arrest you for starters,” he says.

“You and I know you don’t arrest people,” the Russian challenges him. “What is to stop me from killing you, disposing of your body and forgetting you ever come by?”

It is Spencer’s turn to smile. “My backup,” he says.

“You’re bluffing,” the Russian says, waving a hand in the air. Suddenly there are doors opening and boots hitting the floor. In a flash the place is filled with me goons than Spencer can shake a stick at.

“Am I bluffing?” the agent says, remaining calm despite his odds. Because at that moment trucks can be heard screeching to a halt outside and the rotors of a helicopter over the rooftop. “You’re surrounded with no way out, Viktor. I told you we could have done this the easy way.” Then he looks past the big Russian toward Erika. “And I do believe you are wanted.”

Yonovich steps back, placing himself inline of the woman in what looks like an attempt to protect her. He pulls out a gun from the back of his pants and points it at Spencer. “I have insurance though,” he says. Yonovich’s men all aim their guns at the agent though none make any other movements, instead waiting for their leader to give the order.

“Then I hope you have full coverage,” Spencer says, staring down the man.

Before Yonovich can reply the sound of glass shattering cut through the air like a piercing arrow. They turn to see Sam coming through it. And she isn’t jumping through, guns blazing, but flying through as if she were thrown in. She hits the ground hard. It takes her a moment for her to pick herself up. Spencer attempts to move forward to help her, but the sound of shifting rifles stops him. He watches as his partner shakes it off, expecting her attacker to come barreling through the window at any moment. But it doesn’t happen. There is no attacker. She nods and pulls out her gun, firing it at the closest goon while driving for cover between two stacks of boxes. Spencer does the same, heading in the opposite direction.


“Gunfire, sir,” the driver says to Wiltkins.

Wiltkins in turn alerts the unit over the comm. “Enter and detain only. We need people to question.”

The tactical team enters through the windows and doors with Doug Wiltkins leading the way in. From the helicopter the few tactical troops with Roger and Geoffrey repel out and through the giant window above the warehouse.

The moment everyone enters the warehouse, cover has to be taken. It seems Yonovich is better prepared this time. Men are set up at strategic points all over the place with heavy machine guns. They are so well covered that even Sam, the best marksman in the department is having trouble hitting any of them.

Spencer notices Yonovich and Erika heading for an office area. Too pinned down to do anything about it, he catches his partner’s attention and points toward them. She gets the message and begins heading in that direction as well.

Streaming fire rains down from the helicopter with the gunner attempting to take out the well covered gunners on the ground. A goon steps out and takes aim at the helicopter gunner, but the danger is quickly adverted when Geoffrey shoots him dead. He has to take cover as the helicopter becomes peppered by the fire of a different goon. With this one distracted, Wiltkins makes short work of him with a grenade. So far it is only the bad guys going down. But all this changes without warning when another goon steps out from his cover to fire a RPG at the hovering craft.

“Where the hell...” the pilot says just before the goon pulls the trigger.

The helicopter banks close enough to the edge of the roof for Roger to grab ahold of the junior agent with him and leap onto it. In a brilliant flash of light, the helicopter is in pieces. The shockwave sends several of the men and goons reeling to the ground. Taking advantage of the brief pause of battle, Spencer holsters his gun and digs into one of the many open boxes. He pulls out the first rifle he can lay his hands on and ducks back down.

The battle starts up almost immediately, but with the better training of the TDF, Yonovich’s goons quickly begin to dwindle in number. Spencer opens up on the nearest goon as he is flushed from his position. It forces him to change course where he is then ripped to shreds by the tactical unit. When the clip runs out, Spencer simply reaches into the box and grabs another. And in no time the area is secured. A few of the team have minor wound and gunshots, but nothing serious or life threatening. Those of Yonovich’s men that haven’t perished quickly thrown down their weapon and hold their hands in the air.

Roger meets up with Spencer as soon as the dust has cleared. “Good job, both of you,” she says. “Next I would appreciate it if you cleared it with me. This could have gone a lot smoother.”

“Sorry, but we expected a little less resistance,” the agent says. “And it’s not over just yet. Sam went after Yonovich and his accomplice.”

“Take Adams with you then for backup,” Roger says. He turns to call for the junior agent, but Geoffrey is nowhere to be found. “Wait a minute. Where the hell is he?”

“I got this,” Spencer says. “You find him and I’ll find Sam.”


“What the fuck is this shit, Yonovich?” Erika asks as they run through the tunnel.

Yonovich is prepared this time. He had tunnels built with an entrance to them in his office. He wanted any agency gunning for him to believe that he was stupid for setting up shop in the harbor again. The truth is that it is more convenient to unload weapons from the boat and let the customers deal with transportation.

“Just shut up and run,” he growls.

Of course a secret tunnel and escape route didn’t do too good if escape wasn’t possible. But if they can get to the bunker, they can fend off their attackers and then make their escape. Yonovich had purchased a mini sub for a very good price to help ease in any future escape. It can fit up to three full size adults in it, but just one is perfect for comfort. If Erika wasn’t needed to keep business going he’d gladly leave her behind. The sex with her is good, but it’s not worth his freedom. As it stands, this deal with Ghost provides a large amount of cash flow and the opportunity to expand into much bigger things and much bigger markets.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.