Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Your limo is here,” Mack says in a deep voice.

“Excellent,” Kloser says. “Is there any news today?”

“Actually there is,” Mack answers. “The FBI was attacked today and it seems that they were able to foil any attempt the attacker made.”

“Do they have any idea who made the attack?” the banker inquires.

“Apparently there isn’t much of anything left,” Mack explains. “Of course they don’t.”

“No, why would they,” Kloser mutters, looking up toward the skyline. “What they think they know is limited.” He turns back to Mack. “Is Mr. Johnson still here?”

“He is.”

“Tell him I’m leaving.” Kloser’s eyes drift back toward the skyline. “Make sure he closes up this evening.”


After only receiving a few cuts and bruises, Spencer and Sam were submitted to the infirmary just as a precaution to make sure neither suffered anything as bad as a concussion.

“Well things could have been worse,” Samantha says after the doctor steps out of the room.

“They could have,” Spencer agrees, standing next to the infirmary bed. “How are you feeling?”

“A lot better,” Sam says. “I figured I’d at least have a concussion.”

“As hard as you hit, yeah,” the man agrees. “But those will be some nasty bruises on your back and on your neck.” He motions with a finger toward her neck area.

“Nothing I can’t handle,” she counters. “I mean we have had some...”

Spencer interrupts her, reaching up and sliding his hand into the back of her hair. He gives her one of the most passionate kisses he has ever given to her before. Sam feels completely weak. When he is done, she is still stuck in the moment because she is still sitting there with her lips pursed to be kissed again. And Spencer does.

This time when he does, Samantha falls gently back onto the bed, pulling him with her. Spencer’s weight crushes her as they lie along it. “This is probably not a good idea,” he murmurs without conviction when he breaks the kiss.

“Hush and kiss me again,” Sam purrs. She doesn’t care if they should or should be doing anything. They had a close call, ambushed so close to headquarters. She wants him and she wants him right now.

While he continues to kiss her, Sam can feel him getting hard between them. Sam’s instant reaction is to get wet. “Put it inside me,” she begs heavily. “I need it.”

Hearing the urgency in her voice and feeling his own need, Spencer crawls off and stands. He drops his pants. Sam quickly shimmies out of hers. As he slides into her, Sam gasps for air and reaches out to grab him and pulls him in closer. Spencer thrusts into her over and over again, borrowing deeper into her wet passage. She ravages his tongue and mouth, sucking on his tongue, kissing his mouth. She sucks on his neck and ear. She digs her nails deep into his back and ass. It was too close a call for both of them!

Spencer pushes harder and harder into his partner. Sam feels his rock hard manhood hitting deep in her belly. She loves every precious moment of this. She has the love of her life, her partner for life, right between her legs, slamming his stiffness into her velvety cunt over and over again. Sam reaches between their slamming bodies and starts flicking her clit back and forth. The feeling is mind blowing! They have spent many hours in bed or the shower, on the couch or the counter, but none of those times as it ever felt this intense.

“Cum with me,” he says.

In reaction to the words, an unconscious movement, Samantha grabs his ass cheeks and pulls him deeper each time he slams into her. She wants to feel every bit of him. She wants to feel his load in her just as she...”Fuck, I’m cumming.”

Right at this moment, Spencer slams into her one final time with all his might. The feeling of his thickness stretching her, the emotions of their close call, the unspoken love between them is too much for Sam and she explodes right along with him. Her pussy gushes as her eyes let lose a torrent of tears. They lay together for a few moments with Sam sobbing quietly beneath her partner. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

Quickly, the two agents pull on their pants and compose themselves just as the door opens with Roger stepping into the small room. “I figured I’d give you a moment to compose yourself,” he says, suppressing a grin. Roger understands what it is like to be young and in love. A close call like they shared can certainly cause normally inappropriate actions to take place. “Now, down to business; we definitely have to have a mole. My two best agents attacked so close to HQ? Too close of a call to be considered a coincidence.”

“It’s going to take a lot more to put us down,” Spencer says, turning toward the man.

“I sure as hell hope so because you two ain’t going until I’m gone,” Roger announces.

“Well yeah,” Sam agrees with a giggle. “Who else is going to be competent enough to keep things going?”

“It also looks like I made the right choice in putting you together,” the large man says, his eyes going soft.

Sam notices this. She knows he is like a big brother and enjoys playing the role, but Roger has a façade to keep up and crying won’t help. “You say that a lot,” she says. “But it’s me that keeps him out of trouble. I think you should worry about him more.”

Roger’s eyes clear as he collects himself quickly. Then it’s right back to business. “Enough with the mushy shit,” he guffaws. “What the hell happened?”

“We were attacked, simple as that,” Spencer answers. “If everything is connected and there is a mole somewhere then it makes perfect sense.”

“It’s too random, too organized,” Sam adds. “Plus I think he was after me.”

“After you?” Roger repeats. “Why?”

“Your guess is as good as mine, boss,” she answers.

“He did mention that Delgrious sent him,” Spencer chimes in. “Do we know anything about him?”

“Records are not something the Black List left for us,” Roger grunts.

“I can understand they had secrets to keep,” Spencer says gloomily.

“Yeah, but something would have been nice,” Roger adds with a shake of his head. “Anyway, we’ll find out who he is. In the meantime, since you two are up to it, I can fill you in on the current situation.” He flashes them a quick smile before continuing. “These assholes are smart. They know how to keep us from tracing them and they are obviously well funded.”

“Is the funding and the help one in the same?” Sam questions.

Roger shakes his head. “We don’t know yet. They could be or they could be two different sources. Hell, for all we know it’s two different sources but all three are working together.”

“There’s a scary thought,” Spencer remarks. “The moment the enemy pulls their heads out of their asses, terrorist show up doing the same.”

“Has McKinsey said anything?” Sam asks, trying to keep the facts going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.