Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam snuggles up next to him drowsily, feeling secure in his encircling arms. She fights against waking completely, knowing that if she does, they have to get up to report into work. But work is inevitable. It takes her a moment to realize that she is in her own bed and not the couch in the office. And then her mind sets into motion, trying to remember ever moving. These thoughts are put to bed when she feels strong hands gently stroking her skin, caressing her shoulder and tugging lightly on her hair. She rolls over to allow him greater access to her waiting body.

After sleeping on that couch she feels a little sore. It isn’t the most comfortable pieces of furniture, but it does allow for some much needed sleep. Sam is just overly thankful Spencer brought her home rather than falling asleep himself there to.
Still half asleep, remembering the number of times she has awoken like this, coupled with his sensuous touches, begins to arouse her.

Dreamily, Sam reaches up to softly caress her breast, feeling the nipple harden under her fingertips. Brushing her fingers over the sensitive flesh, she feels the familiar tingling run through her body. A low moan escapes her lips as she instinctively arches her back in response, pinching and rolling the little nub between her fingers. She has awoken like this more times since they got together than any time before in her entire life. So it’s never a shock to feel the warmth of his lips and tongue taking over for her wondering hand.

Eyes still closed, Samantha murmurs his name. Spencer’s insistent mouth sucks and nuzzles her breast into aching fullness, his teeth taking firm hold on the throbbing nub to nip and bite until she cries out. The man instantly moves to the opposite breast, licking and sucking and repeating what he has already done to the first until it too is standing proudly firm.

With Spencer’s attention firmly centered on her heaving chest, Sam’s head thrashes helplessly on the pillow, caught up in the thrilling feelings coursing through her. Beneath his seemingly expert touch, her breasts are extremely sensitive. The play of his hands, mouth and teeth on them is driving her wild. Gasping and panting, one hand winds into his hair, pressing his head into her, stroking his neck and strong shoulders. On instinct, Sam’s other hand creeps downward, gently skimming her belly and hip before slipping between her thighs. Her knowing fingers brush over the silky smooth flesh and deftly part the folds of her wet pussy.

While the warmth of Spencer’s mouth envelope her, Samantha’s long fingers are rubbing and stroking her dripping cunt. Circling her tender clit, her hips begin to pump in rhythm to her partner’s sucking. She feels her pussy clench with the sensation that he is causing. The change in her breathing and the undulating motion of her hip causes Spencer to turn his head and observe her hand in motion. He watches appreciatively for a few moments.

Sam’s excitement is obvious. As it the flush spreading across her chest and the rapid breathing weren’t enough, the juices dripping from her hot pussy has soaked the sheets so thoroughly it looks like she has pissed herself. He watches her hand dancing on her hardened button, slipping quickly in and out of her quivering cunt. And as her excitement mounts, the man increases his attention to her luscious breasts, sucking and biting harder in attempts to draw the hard peaks out and up further. While she moans and writhes helplessly beneath eh onslaught, Spencer reaches down and manipulates her thighs apart.

Sam’s legs spread apart to improve his view while her hips continue to thrust eagerly against her probing fingers. Always fascinated with her masturbation, Spencer watching the intricate path her fingers weave to stroke her clit and then rub it in tiny circles before dipping downward to lightly touch the entrance to her hot passage. Her cunt is soaked, droplets of her juice glistening on her bare skin, gleaming on her thighs and fingers. Finally, Spencer can no longer control his own excitement and reaches a hand down to touch her. Feeling his hand make contact with her pussy so unexpectedly sent shivers through her body. And while Sam continues to rub her clit, he thrusts two fingers deep into her slick pussy to drive her over the edge and into the first of a series of rapid orgasms.

Spencer has let her play long enough, so now it is his turn to direct the action. Driving his digits into her, he pounds Sam with the flat of his hand, pressing her hand against her clit each time. She is so wet and slippery, his fingers only adding to the mess as they fly in and out of her. Each time he thrusts in it is like he is sending an electric shock through her. Any self-control Sam may have is now gone. She instantly becomes a mindless, whimpering creature that is driven by a primal need to have him. Her world spirals into nothing but him and her and the craving she has for his touch.

Suddenly, Spencer withdraws his hand though. Samantha moans her frustration, needing to be filled by him. Instead, he brings his dripping digits to her mouth, forcing her to lick and suck them until they are clean. Then he brings his mouth down to hers, tasting her sweet nectar on her lips and quickly taking her breath away. He kisses her until she is dizzy from the intensity and the proceeds to work his way down her body. This is what he meant to do the morning before, before they were interrupted by the phone call.

Placing his hands under her ass, Spencer slides down between her legs, draping them over his shoulders to keep them spread wide. He squeezes her ass, spreading her cheeks apart and then simply stares at the sight awaiting his mouth. Sam quivers with anticipation, knowing exactly what’s coming. Spencer knows how to please and Sam has never once been disappointed. He lifts her and proceeds to bite and lick her ass cheeks. Spreading her legs wider, Spencer exposes her even more fully. Sam feels his finger begin to circle her backdoor and she moans. This is the part she loves the most.

Spencer quickly leaves that forbidden spot and directs his attention to her wet cunt. He knows what she likes, but since he’s in control he is going to tease her. He rubs her crotch, spreads her nether lisp and then strokes her clit. Sam feels his wet digit return once more to her tight, dark passage, teasing her. Circling around the sensitive area, he doesn’t dive right in. Instead, he pulls away and brings his face in close. He devours her pussy, licking up and down her folds, sucking her clit hard against his tongue. Sam screams under the assault and slams into a crashing, shuddering climax.

But Spencer isn’t done with her yet. He knows what she wants, what she really likes. So he moves down and proceeds to lick her ass, probing with his tongue while his fingers thrust into her pulsing pussy. He curls his fingers and strokes the inside of her channel, drawing out her orgasm. Sam’s head tosses wildly, her toes curl and her fingers clench at the sheets. At the height of all this, she feels the pressure against her backdoor.

Slowly, Spencer presses forward and she feels his hard, heavy cock pushing through her tight anal ring. Lubricated by his saliva and her juices flowing down her crack, he continues to slide through until he is fully seated. Spencer pauses a moment to let his lover adjust and also to allow himself to appreciate the tightness and warmth of her. Then withdrawing just a bit, he slides back in. Pushing her legs up to her chest, the man has full access to her as, pussy and breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.