Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“ ... and if my demands are not met, then the president’s daughter will suffer,” the man warns. “She will be put on the web for the whole world to see.”

“What you are asking is impossible and downright immoral,” Roger counters. “Why would we ever do such a thing?”

“Director Cornelius,” the man says with a chuckle, expecting the shock on everyone in the room to appear on their faces. “Yes, I know who you are and the rest of your pathetic little team. You will do as asked and the girl will be released. And since you believe it so impossible I will give you one week to get over your moral issues and deliver them to me.”

“I won’t need a week,” Roger argues. “I don’t even need thirty seconds. The answer is no.”

“You still have a week to change your mind, Director,” the man says. “If you still feel that way in a week then the girl dies publicly and I will reveal your little hidden organization to the rest of the world. Goodbye.”

“Wait!” the director shouts.

“He hung up, sir,” the agent tracing the call says.

“Son of a bitch,” Roger curses gruffly. “Did you at least get a trace?”

“No sir,” the trace agent says. “He had the signal bouncing everywhere, from Prague to Sydney, even back to our location.”

“Fuck,” he says, stomping his foot. “Please tell me you got something.”

Spencer and Sam look at each other before turning their attention back to their boss. “We’re still working on voice recognition,” Spencer says.

“And so far, everyone we’ve dug into has turned up clear,” Sam offers.

“I know, I’ve cleared every one of them for this case,” Roger says. “The bigger our team gets the better chance we have. It’s only been twelve hours. We still have time.”

“How can someone demand something like that?” Sam asks, sounding highly disgusted.

“I don’t know,” Roger says shaking his head. “Just when you think you know how these bastards work, they change it on you.”

“Imagine what our predecessors had to contend with,” Spencer remarks, frowning. “But you’re right. We should have this figured out long before the deadline.”

“I hope so,” Sam says. “The question right now is how do they know about us?”

“If that was even the truth,” Spencer says.

“Obviously that mole is in here,” Roger says, looking around the room as if second guessing those that have been cleared. “The first thing that needs to be done is clearing the rest of TDF. I want the rest of those names on my desk by morning.”

“We’ll get it done today,” Spencer promises.


Getting through the entire roster has taken the entire day. Yawning, Sam says, “Well, I think we are ready to call it a night. We almost got through everyone.”

“Roger wants it done tonight,” Spencer argues. “And we promised.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t have sent Adams home,” she says, frowning.

“Maybe not,” he agrees. “He did look a little tired though.”

“I guess he can’t hang with the legends,” she says mockingly, laughing. She slides over tot eh couch where Spencer is sitting and takes a seat, leaning up against him. He begins rubbing her shoulders, and she immediately removed her shirt. Her muscles instantly relax and the tension seems to roll away from her. “Maybe we need a little break, since you promised to have this done tonight.” Sam leans in and Spencer kisses her passionately. His hands slide down her tight shirt. Reaching with both hands over her breasts, he gently caresses them, noticing that her nipples stiffen to his touch.

Spencer’s hands reach lower, leaving her chest momentarily to slide over her belly to the top of her pants. His hands slide over the outside, caressing her pussy through the fabric. Undoing the button and unzipping them, Sam wiggles until they slip easily down her legs. Spencer looks down to see her cunt clad in a tiny green thong. It barely covers her clit and his cock jumps at the sight, immediately becoming stiff. It may have been a hard day, and their work isn’t done, but there is nothing better at relieving stress.

She twists around to face her partner and grabs the bottom of his shirt. Up and over his head it goes. Sam’s attention goes right to his belt where she unbuckles it quickly and attacks his pants. When she has them undone, he lifts and she grabs that waist and pulls, leaving him in just his black boxers with the immense erection pitching a tent. The wet spot at the peak is noticeably growing with each beat of his heart. After all this time, Spencer hasn’t grown tired of Sam, whether seeing her naked or fucking her. She reaches down and pulls her own top off, spilling her breasts free form the confines of the little shirt.

“I definitely think a little refresher is in order,” she says gripping the stiff member under the material. She quickly pulls the boxer over to free the massive erection and dips her head, allowing her tongue to lash out at the tip. She swirls her tongue around several times before stopping. Raising her hands, she puts her hair up into a pony tail. “I think a quickie is on order to get us going again.”

“I can’t agree with you more,” Spencer replies.

Sam looks at him with a devilish grin. “I bet Adams would love to see a legend sucking dick.”

“I think he’d like it more if it was his,” Spencer says jokingly.

“Oh, I’m sure of it.” She lowers her head again, being sure to keep eye contact while taking his entire length.

Inch by inch he slowly disappears into her warmth. Spencer feels a little pressure when she eases the tip into her throat and envelopes the last bit to take all of him in. Her nose rests against his skin and she gently slides her tongue out to lick his balls. She watches her partner until his eyes roll back and then she gets serious.

Sam begins pumping him in and out of her mouth, adding a swirling motion to her motion, her hand helping her with the task. Her other hand stays occupied by massaging his balls. She begins to moan around the fleshy hardness, looking up every so often to gaze into his eyes while impaling her face. Sam slobbers all over his manhood, bathing it in saliva. Her hand and mouth work together to bring his balls to a boil. The sensation is intense. All the tension of the day, along with the interruption of the morning is now coming to a close, at least for Spencer.

She pulls her lips off with a pop. “How about you paint my tits?”

As if her words care commanding his body, Spencer tenses and feels his balls tighten. His shaft throbs in her hand while she points him toward her chest. The first stream comes lurching out to blast off her cheek, landing somewhere on the floor behind her. She giggles and points his spraying thickness down more toward her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.