Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Spencer and Sam make it to headquarters pretty quickly, even with her shower. Traffic at three in the morning is fairly light if not nonexistent. They are met by their boss and director of TDF or the Terrestrial Defense Force, Roger Cornelius. “It’s about time you two got your asses in here.”

“Sorry, boss,” Sam says. “I needed a shower.”

“Yeah, I was young and in love once,” the large man says, grinning. Roger is tall and well-built and looks as mean as a person can get, but he is really just a big teddy bear. Before running the unit, which is under the FBI but a separate entity, he was just a member and a senior agent and partner to Sam. He showed her the ropes and his role eventually became one of a big brotherly one. “A call came in earlier this morning claiming that the president’s daughter, Sara was kidnapped. After verifying that she was indeed missing the wheels in the government began spinning.”

“So what does that have to do with us?” Spencer asks. “That’s not our department; it’s the FBI and Homeland Security’s problem.”

“That may be true, but the analysts believe it’s linked to the recent increase of activity,” Roger explains. “This may be linked, and if it is then its best if we get in at the beginning rather than later.”

“If it is, then this is a bold move to make,” Sam remarks.

“Yes, you’re right,” the director agrees. “And if it is, we’ll treat it like we have the rest.”

The TDF was started some years ago to deal with threats that the world wouldn’t be able to handle. But these threats weren’t something new. They have just been handled by other individuals. These individuals fell under heavy attack and the group disbanded leaving a hole in defense of mankind, a hole that was quickly filled when the TDF was formed. Spencer was nineteen when he joined the FBI, but after just a couple years, Roger snagged him up for the unit. Sam on the other hand was recruited right into and became Roger’s partner.

“How did the kidnappers get past the secret service?” Sam asks, frowning.

“That is something we don’t know,” the director answers as her motions them along to his office. “Either we’re not privy to that, whether to embarrassment or something else, or they have no idea themselves.”

Roger leads them into his office where a young agent is already sitting and waiting. “This is Geoffrey Adams,” Roger starts to explain, taking a seat at his desk. “He is going to help you. Right now we are keeping this quiet and only a few of our resources are being used. The FBI wants to keep it this way until further notice.”

“No offense, boss,” Sam says, barely giving the young man a second look. “But we work better by ourselves.”

“Plus, if this is linked as the analysts think, shouldn’t we use all of our resources?” Spencer questions.

Roger sighs. “There is obviously a mole somewhere or someone working on the inside. If it’s outside this office then fine, but if it has reached in here, we can’t risk anything.”

“I don’t see how we’d be at risk,” Sam argues. “We have protections and scanning.”

“Yes, but you’re forgetting the human element,” Roger debates.

“Like someone helping them,” Spencer says, knowing exactly the direction the man’s thinking is going. “So why him?” he asks, waving a hand at the young agent.

“Because he has been cleared,” Roger answers. “Everything is clean. There are no links tying him to anything. He has an exemplary record and motivated.”

“So, how is he going to help?” Sam asks, not giving up.

“You’re going to attack this situation in two parts,” Roger begins, smiling at both agents. “You’re going to use field work and research.”

Sam turns to the younger agent. “He’s only a kid.”

“So were you when you started,” Roger reminds her. “He’s one hell of a researcher though. Plus he needs some field work experience.”

“What are we going to need research for?” Spencer asks.

“It’s more like digging a little deeper into backgrounds,” Roger says. “We already dig deep, but we’re going to dig a little deeper. Now I’ve already cleared a few personnel, so you’ll have the backup. But if this is all linked, we’re going to need everyone on board and that means ensuring the mole isn’t in here.”

If Sam is still unhappy about the pairing, she doesn’t show it. Instead, she turns to the young agent. “Alright, Geoffrey, she says, holding out her hand to shake his. “I’m Samantha Roberts and this,” she indicates to her partner, “is Spencer Reeds.”

Geoffrey quickly stands up and takes her hand in his. “I know who you are,” he says quickly. “You two are legends. I’m so glad to have the opportunity to work with you.”

Sam looks at Roger and smiles. He knows that smile and he knows its meaning is the opposite of what she shows. He smiles back. “Remember, you were young agents once. Imagine what it would be like to meet a legend.”


“Shut up, bitch!” the man says with venom in his voice as he brings his hand across the young woman’s face.

“If you know what’s good for you,” another voice with a thick accent says, “then you’ll participate and shut the fuck up.”

Blindfolded, naked, tied and ball gagged, Sara McKinsey, the president’s daughter, is scared and alone. She has no idea why she’s here or who her captors are. All she knows is that they want something from her that she doesn’t want to give. She whimpers, trying her hardest to stay silent and calm.

The man raises his hand again and...

WHAP!

... his hand flies across her face again.

Slapping her seems to be fun for the man. “I told you to stop your fucking insolent whining.” Patience and humility are obviously not strong points for him. “Fucking stupid American bitches think they are entitled or something. Well, I’ve got entitlement for you.”

Sara cannot see but she can hear. And what she hears brings even more fear to her. The man unzips his pants and then rustling sounds follow.

“I hope you cleared this with Hanson,” the second man says.

“I did,” the first confirms. “He thought it was a good idea. Help break her a little. Make her look more pathetic.” He turns back to the girl. “You are going to suck my dick and swallow every drop. The better you perform, the less I beat you. Understood?”

Sara doesn’t like the thought. Hell, she is still a virgin. Actually, she hates the thought of having a filthy cock in her mouth, but anything is better than being beat. Slowly, she nods her head in agreement.

The man removes the ball gag, and surprisingly despite all her sniveling, she doesn’t say a word. He steps up to her, his raging erection dancing in her face. Without any prompting, the girl leans forward and takes the man into her mouth. She starts slow, and it’s a little rough. “Watch your teeth,” he warns her. “I’ll rip the fuckers out. You don’t need teeth to suck dick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.