Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tuesday, day twenty-four at Camp Shady Pines

I woke up in Jake’s bed with Brad still sleeping beside me. I looked at the clock. It was almost 10:00. I got up and staggered to the shower. I washed my body and stayed under the hot water until I felt it start to cool. I could not help but think, It serves you right, Brad if you get up now and want a shower.

I gathered up Brad and my clothes from last night and went down the hall to our room. I put the clothes in the laundry and put on fresh clothes for the day. Then, I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs.

I was sitting at the kitchen table with my first cup of coffee when Brad came in and gave me my good morning hug and kiss. Brad did a fake shiver as he said, “Damn, there was not much hot water this morning,” as he got out the milk and cereal.

I sipped my coffee and had a private chuckle.

After breakfast, Brad headed out to hang with Barbara, the lifeguard at the beach. I had a few domestic things to take care of. I stripped the beds, put on fresh linens and did a couple of loads of wash. It was lunchtime when I headed to the beach and had lunch with Carol, Steve and Brad.

I spent the afternoon working on my tan and thinking about what we might do tonight. I fell asleep on the blanket, and Carol had to wake me up and tell me to turn over. Around 5:00, I said my goodbyes to Carol and Steve. I didn’t know where Brad was, but Barbara was not on lifeguard duty. I figured he followed her over to the canoes to hang out. I went back to the cottage and made dinner for 6:00. After dinner, we cleaned everything up at about 7:15, and I sat down to relax with my book.

At 9:00, everyone was back from closing everything down for the night. Jake sat next to me on the couch as the kids went up to take a shower.

Jake said, “Let’s give it a half-hour before we go up to give the hot water heater time to recover.”

Jake put his arm around me as I snuggled in. We sat together quietly, waiting our turn. When we thought it was safe to shower, we headed to Jake’s bathroom. When we got there, the kids were already in the king-size bed. We stripped to take a quick shower.

Jake and I got into bed with the kid and started making out. We did a lot of kissing and touching. I felt Brad rub against my back while he made out with Barb. I was sandwiched between the two men and loved it. I had to smile when Brad reached back to pat my butt to let me know he knew I was there. I felt him move his butt back and press up against me. Brad must be enjoying being sandwiched between Barb and me. I wiggled my butt against Brad to let him know I enjoyed him touching me. I was about to go down and suck on Jake’s cock when I heard a female voice, “Anybody want to play ‘Flipping for Two’?”

Brad said, “I have never heard of that game.”

With a devilish look in her eyes, Barb said, “Trust me, I think you will like it.”

Jake and I unwrapped ourselves from each other and sat up.

“Where did you learn this game?” Jake asked

“I just made it up.”

I asked, “What are the rules?”

“I’m still making them up,” Barb said with her devilish grin.

Barbara went over to her dad’s coin jar and took out a Kennedy half dollar. “You have to be naked, so we are already halfway there.” She hopped on the bed and told me to pick heads or tails. I said, “Ok, I’ll bite ... tails.”

“Okay, I’ll be heads.”

Barb flipped the coin. It landed on the bed, tails up, “Did I win something?” I asked

Barb giggles, “I guess that depends on your point of view. You have to get in the middle of the bed.”

Everybody moved to the edges of the bed to make room for me in the middle. I sat back on my heels in the middle of the bed with my hands folded, “Now what?”

Barb handed me the coin and said, “Dad, pick heads or tails.”

Jake picked heads.

“Okay, that means Brad is tails. Flip the coin, Mary.”

I flipped the coin, and it came up heads. I guessed I would do whatever Barb had planned with Jake.

“Just one more coin toss, Mary.”

I smiled to myself. I had Barb’s little game figured out. If I flipped the coin and it came up heads, I had to give Jake head. If it came up tails, I would have to give him tail. Brad and I had gotten it on in the morning right after Jake and Barb went to open up the office, and I was kind of hot for Jake right now and did not mind putting on a little show for her and Brad. I was happy the last toss had come up heads.

“Okay, Mary. Flip the coin again, but don’t pick a side.”

With my thumb, I flipped the coin up a couple of feet, and it landed heads. I was already in a good position to do it. I smiled at Jake and held out my hand, “Come over here, Jake. It looks like I’m going to give you a blowjob while the kids watch.”

“Wait a minute, Mary, remember, the game is Flipping for Two. You were right, you have to suck my dad, but that means that Brad gets some tail at the same time. So you may want to think about what position you want to be in when you do it with them. And you have to do it for five minutes or until you get one or both of them off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.