Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday, day twenty-three at Camp Shady Pines

Brad and I slept in and didn’t wake up until after 9:00. I had just woken up when Brad sat up and stretched and immediately plopped back down on his side, put his arm over me, kissed me on the cheek, and said, “Good morning, crazy lady.” We were both still naked from last night.

I countered with, “Good morning, wild man.” We kissed and rolled into each other’s arms. I was a little sensitive from last night and told Brad I would have to skip this morning’s session, but I would help him get off if he wanted me to.

“That’s okay, Mom. I’m glad for the break myself. I have a feeling we will need to rest up for tonight. How about if we go and bug Carol and Steve for the rest of the morning? Then we can all go into town for lunch. When we get back, you and I can sneak up to the falls and skinny dip. The water is cooler there, and it will be hot today. Then we can come back and nap before Jake and Barb get off work, and it’s time for dinner.”

“Sounds great. Let’s do that.”

Everything worked out as Brad planned, except for the trip to the falls. After lunch, we had a lot of fun perusing the antique / collectible shops in town with Steve and Carol. We got back late and settled for a dip at the beach. We did sneak in a one-hour nap before dinner. After dinner, I took a short walk and came back and read my book until Jake and the kids finished up a little before 9:00 for the night.

Brad and Barb came in first from putting away the canoes. Jake came in right behind them. Barb took Brad’s hand and said, “Come on, Brad, let’s take a shower before your mom and my dad use all the hot water.”

As I watched the kids head upstairs, I said, “Well, Jake, it looks like you and me in the shower together tonight.”

Jake agreed, “It certainly looks that way. Those two didn’t give us much of a chance to discuss options. Come on, let’s head up and wait our turn.”

Jake took my hand, and we went up to his bedroom. The door to his bathroom was open, and we could hear Brad and Barbara laughing and having a good time using up the hot water. Jake stuck his head in the bathroom and yelled, “Hurry up, guys. Leave some hot water for us.” Jake started to undress as he came back to where I was sitting on the side of the bed. I decided why not and started to unbutton my blouse. When the kids got out of the shower to dry off, we got up and slipped past them. We got into the shower and shut the sliding glass door. We stood sideways to the showerhead as Jake turned on the water and adjusted it to warm but not hot so it would last longer. Jake was sporting a handsome erection, which I immediately took in my hand and started to play with. Jake put his hand between my legs and started to rub me. We began to kiss, and I put my free hand on the back of his neck as he put his free arm around me. I felt Jake push a finger into me. I was just about to...

“Shiiiitttt, that’s cold! Damn, you kids used all the hot water.” Laughing and shivering, we quickly soaped up and rinsed off under the cold water. We hopped out and dried off as quickly as we could. I wrapped a towel around my head and went out to the bedroom. Brad and Barb hid under the covers, snickering.

I turned around as Jake came out of the bathroom, and I had to try not to laugh. Cold showers do suppress the male sex drive.

I slipped under the covers to get warmed up, and Jake jumped in after me. I rubbed the towel on my hair several times before taking it off and throwing it toward the bathroom. I finger-combed my hair as best as I could. With the four of us in the bed, I quickly warmed up. The kids were still hiding, if you could call it that, under the covers.

Brad was lying on his side next to me, facing Barb. I patted his butt and said, “You can come out now. We forgive you.”

Two heads emerged, and Brad rolled onto his back, “We’re sorry we didn’t think that would happen, but it was pretty funny.”

Barbara was still giggling, “Sorry.”

Again, I was being a bad girl and said, “If you are truly sorry, I think you should make it up to us.”

Barbara asked, “How can I do that?”

“Well, your father had a lovely erection, and the cold water ruined it. It would help if you fixed that. And you, Brad, need to spend a little time warming me up.”

Brad rolled toward me and took me in his arms. Barbara crawled over while staying under the covers to get between her dad’s legs. We could see the blankets moving up and down as she serviced Jake. I wanted to see her doing it. I flipped the covers back and watched her suck on her father’s cock. I whispered to Brad, “Lick me, please.” Brad moved down between my legs and started to service me. I was getting very turned on watching our kids perform oral sex. I reached out and took Jake’s hand in mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.