Indiscretions
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Friday, day twenty at Camp Shady Pines

“Steve, honey, Mom and Brad are moving out of the cabin and staying with Mr. Thompson so we can have the place to ourselves.

Steve clapped his hands joyfully and said, “I knew it, Carol, your Mom is having an affair with Mr. Thompson. I think it’s good that your mother is getting back into the swing of things. By the way, I have been keeping an eye on Brad, too.”

With just a touch of panic in her voice, Carol said, “What do you mean by keeping an eye on Brad?”

“I don’t know if I should say anything to your mother, but I think he is screwing Barbara Thompson, and I don’t know if she is 18 yet. Mr. Thompson might get pissed if he catches them, and it will ruin everything for your Mom.

Carol let her breath out slowly, “I think we should keep that between just us. Mom is enjoying her little fling, and you’re right; we don’t want to ruin it for her. Damn, you’re very observant. I would have totally missed the Barbara and Brad thing. Even though the whole campground probably knew it by now.’ Thanks for letting me know. I knew there had to be a reason to keep you around other than your big dick. I will talk to Brad and tell him to be a little more discreet, and I’ll buy him some condoms when we go to town this afternoon.”

Totally missing the sarcasm, Steve said, “That’s a good idea, Carol. You’re always thinking.”

Later that afternoon, Carol and Steve helped Brad and Mary move after returning from their supply run to town. They packed all their belongings in the SUV and drove over to the cottage. Mary had Steve help Brad move all his belongings to the spare room so he would get the idea that the sleeping arrangements were for Brad to have a private room. When, in fact, Mary moved her belongings into Brad’s room right after Steve and Carol left and slept with Brad that very night.

I know many of you are thinking. Mary has Jake now. Brad has Barb. Why is Mary still sleeping with Brad? The reason is that Jake is a lovely distraction, and Mary likes him a lot. There is a possibility that their relationship could grow into something more. Barb will still be sharing Jake’s bed, and Jake is not coming home with Mary after her vacation is over. Brad is.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.