Indiscretions
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Wednesday and Thursday, days eighteen and nineteen at Camp Shady Pines

The first couple of days, Brad and I planned to take advantage of Jake’s offer to use his spare bedroom, but it didn’t work out. We had told Carol and Steve we were going canoeing, which we had every intention of doing. We went over to the dock, and Barb was in charge. She gave us the cushions / floatation devices and paddles. Of course, Brad got a kiss in the process.

We went around the islands and explored a cove by the second island. It was a hot day, so we took a quick dip in the cove to cool off and headed back to the dock. We had been gone for almost two hours, and Barbara met us at the dock and held the canoe against the dock for us as we got out with the cushions and paddles. Brad helped her put them away, and they started to kiss again. This one was a lot longer than the one before, and they had their arms wrapped tightly around each other. I just smiled as I walked over, tapped Barb on the shoulder, and said, “How about if I watch the canoes and you two lovebirds take off for an hour? I mean, how difficult can this job be?”

“It’s not hard, Mary. Just give them each a paddle and cushion, no more than two in a canoe. Write down the canoe number and their cabin number, the time they go out, and when they come back and remind them to have it back by 8:00 p.m. Age fourteen and under must be accompanied by an adult and wear a life jacket. Just make sure to tie them back up to the dock, and they don’t drift away. Otherwise, you are going to get wet getting them back.”

I was enjoying canoe duty. I met and chatted with the other guests, including the two girls from cabin number six. They were both very attractive women in their mid to late 30s. They were also from the Boston area and a very interesting couple to talk to. Marie is a marketing manager, and her partner, Gail, is a major clothing chain buyer. After about 15 minutes of conversation, they said they should get going and would love to talk to me again and stop over if I had some free time. To be polite, I said, “I might just do that.”

About an hour later, Brad came back to the dock wearing a Shady Pines T-shirt and said, “I got this, Mom. Go on up to the House. Barb will take care of the office and free up her dad.”

The next day was a repeat, except Barb gave me a Shady Pines T-shirt for when I was on duty. While Jake and I lay in each other’s arms after our afternoon lovemaking, Jake said, “Mary, why don’t you and Brad stay here for the rest of your vacation? Carol knows we are having an affair. I’m sure Steve suspects. It would not be a big surprise to them if you stayed with me. Steve and Carol could have the cabin to themselves, and we tell them Brad is taking my spare room to give them privacy. There might be some talk by the other guests, but it might be better than sneaking around, and the other guests will talk anyway. I can’t hide the fact that I drool every time I see you at the beach.”

It took me three seconds to consider the offer and agree, “I hardly notice the drool anymore. My eyes are always focused two feet below your chin.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.