Indiscretions
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday, day fourteen at Camp Shady Pines

Steve and Carol played beach volleyball with three other couples while Brad and I sat at the picnic table. It was the first time we could be alone and talk today. Brad had been out late last night, and I was zonked out from swimming, canoeing, and our afternoon session in bed. I was asleep when he came back and got in bed.

The following day, I could not help but ask, “So, how did it go with Barbara last night?”

“We have a problem, Mom.”

“Oh my god, her father didn’t catch you, did he?”

“I wish that were it. Then I think we would know how to handle it.”

“You used a condom, didn’t you?”

“Let me start from the beginning. Last night, I helped Barbara put up the canoes. Then she asked me to come to her house to meet her father, and we could hang out there for a while. We had a Coke and talked with her dad until she told her dad that we were going up to her room to hang out. It was around 9:00, and her dad said okay, but don’t be up too late because she has to work tomorrow. We went up to her room. She shut the door and locked it, which I did not expect her to do. She took my hand and guided me over to her bed. We sat down and started making out right away. I asked her about her father and the locked door, and she said he would not bother us. She said she only locked it because it’s an old house, and sometimes it doesn’t shut tight. Then Barbara reached down and rubbed my cock through my shorts.”

“She was seducing you?”

“If that’s what you want to call it, it was the shortest seduction in history. Five minutes later, we were naked, and she was on top of me, doing her best to get us off. She didn’t even try to keep the noise down. If her dad had come upstairs, he would have heard us for sure. After Barbara got off me, she could tell I was very nervous. She told me not to worry. Her dad is okay with what we are doing up there.”

“Her father knew she took you up there for sex?”

“Apparently.”

“What did he say when you left that night?”

“He shook my hand and said he hoped I would drop by again.”

“So, what’s the problem?”

“I was getting around to that. Barbara started talking about her dad and that he doesn’t date. She thinks you are nice and that she knows her dad likes you. Yadda yadda yadda. She danced all around it a lot, but the bottom line is that she wants you to have sex with her dad. And she wants me to help her play Cupid.”

I enjoyed my time with Brad and hadn’t planned to have sex with anyone else, at least during our vacation. Once we got home, I knew I might branch out and test my newly found sexuality with another partner. I took a deep breath, exhaled and said, “I didn’t think we would have this conversation until we got home. But I guess this is as good a time as any. What would you think if I wanted to have a fling with him or any other man for that matter?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.