Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Friday, day thirteen at Camp Shady Pines

“Mom, you know Barbara Thompson that I have been hanging around with?”

“Of course, Mr. Thompson’s daughter, the cute brunette who lives in her bikini. Why do you ask?”

“I think she wants to have sex with me.”

As I playfully pinched his cheek, I said, “You’re a bad boy. I’m going to tell Gloria on you.”

“Please be serious for a minute, Mom. I just told you someone else might want to have sex with me, and I need to know how you feel about that. I love you, Mom, and I don’t want to stop what we are doing, but having sex with someone else could complicate things. I thought about not telling you, but I can’t do that. I need to know how that could affect our relationship.”

“I’m sorry, Brad, but I find it difficult to hold a serious conversation when I’m naked.” I got off the bed to put on my robe and sat back on the bed facing Brad. I covered him with the sheet.

“First of all, I’m your mother and twenty-five years older than you. I am not your girlfriend, fiancé or your wife. It would be foolish and very naive on my part to think that I’m the only one you will have sex with. I expect you to be with any number of girls your age until you find your soul mate. I would prefer not to give up having sex with you while you search for her, but if you say it is too weird when you’re having a sexual relationship with someone else, then so be it. It is not really that complicated. I will welcome you into my bed anytime, even if you’re in another relationship, or you can choose not to be my lover, and I will go back to being just your mom.”

“So, what do I do about Barbara?”

“Have fun, be safe and don’t let her father catch you. Do you have any condoms with you?”

“I have a couple.”

“That’s my boy scout. I will pick you up some more when I go to town with Carol for supplies. Remind me to put tissues on the list too.”

“Now, get over here, and we will practice your technique. We don’t want to disappoint Barbara.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.