Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, day nine through eleven at Camp Shady Pines

By Monday and Tuesday, we had gotten into the routine of being at the beach in the morning. Lunch at the picnic table. After lunch, Carol would find something to do with Steve for a couple of hours, and Brad and I would go to the cabin, go to bed for over an hour, and then shower.

We would have dinner around 6:00, and then Brad would take off to find Barbara. Steve, Carol and I would play cards until it was time to retire for the night. Carol and Steve would have sex. I would masturbate, Brad, and we would all get some sleep.

On Wednesday, Carol and Steve went into town to shop. Brad and I decided to take advantage of their absence. We were on our bed. Brad removed my top, and I had his shorts down to his knees and was sucking on his cock. When Brad said, “Hold it a minute, Mom.” I stopped doing what I was doing and instinctively covered my breasts. Brad swung his legs off the bed and pulled up his shorts. He went to the window, opened the thin curtains and looked outside.

A little concerned, I asked, “What is it, Honey?”

“I thought I saw something moving outside the window. Maybe it was a deer or a raccoon. Whatever it was, it’s gone now.”

I became even more concerned,” Well, that kind of killed the mood. What if someone spied on us?”

Buttoning his shorts and pulling up the zipper with a concerned look, Brad said, “You’re right. It did kill the mood. If someone was out there, we can’t do much about it now. We can always deny that it was you with me. I could say it was some tourist I met in town and picked up for a little fun.”

“That story is a little thin. But I can’t think of anything better at the moment. Hand me my top, and let’s get out of here.”

Brad walked around the cabin but did not see any sign of animal or human. We spent the next couple of hours walking around, swimming and looking to see if anyone was looking at us funny or was going to approach us with questions or accusations. Nobody did. We relaxed and chalked it up to our paranoia. We figured it was just a cloud passing over and casting a shadow, a gust of wind moving the trees, or an animal.

Steve and Carol came back from town a little before 6:00 p.m. with takeout pub grub, which turned out to be quite good. After supper, we cleaned up the table and played hearts until around 9:30. Carol went for her shower and got ready for bed. Steve was next. Brad and I were last. Brad and I were both showered and settled in at about 10:45.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.