Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sunday, day eight at Camp Shady Pines

I got up a little after 8:30, retrieved my nightgown and panties, and put them on. Brad was gone, but I still looked at his side of the bed and smiled. I threw on a robe just in case Steve was still around and headed for the bathroom. I went in and did my morning business, cleaned up a little from last night, washed my hands and headed to the stove to see if anyone had made coffee. There was half a pot, and it was still hot. I poured myself a cup while thinking conflicting thoughts. From — what in the world were you thinking, Mary Teresa Sullivan? To — damn, that was so fucking hot.

I was blowing on my coffee and heading for the screened porch to sit and watch the sun burn the mist off the lake when Carol came bursting through the door, pointed her finger at me and commanded, “Sit down, Mom, we need to talk.”

I was so startled that I almost spilled my coffee, but I did manage to back up and find a chair to sit on. All the time, I was backing up. I’m thinking, “Oh shit, here it comes.” Carol sat across from me and very bluntly threw out her accusation.

“Mom, you fucked Brad last night!”

I decided to go on the defensive and offensive simultaneously, deny everything and attack. “Now, what could have put that crazy idea in your head? And how dare you say something like that to me, young lady?”

“Come on, Mom, I could hear you last night.”

Changing tactics, I felt that a partial truth would be enough to satisfy her curiosity and shock her enough that I wouldn’t have to admit the whole truth. In a softer voice, I said, “Okay, Carol, it was like this. Brad and I could hear you while you and Steve were getting it on. We got a little turned on, and we masturbated. So there, now you know. Now drop it and make sure you use the other bed next time and not the one right next to our bedroom wall.”

“Come on, Mom, you may have masturbated the first time but not the second time. I know you fucked him. Now admit it!”

Resigned to getting a long and painful lecture on the finer arts of motherhood and having my hopes of spending more pleasant hours with Brad dashed, I decided to take my medicine. “Okay, so things got a little out of hand ... We may have done a little more than masturbate.”

Instead of a scorching lecture, Carol’s face brightened from a scowl to a full smile, and a most surprising statement came out of her mouth. “I knew it. Oh wow. Mom. That’s so cool.”

I know I sounded disappointed that Carol wasn’t going to chastise me and sign me up for the perverted Mother of the Year award when I said, “You think it’s cool that I had sex with your brother?”

“Yes, I do, Mom. When Brad was 15, I teased him all summer to see if he would fuck me. He was so darn cute, but he just didn’t get it. I think Brad thought it was just his dorky sister showing off and being a bitch. Maybe I was being a bitch for teasing him so much, but if he had made one move toward me, I would be the one fucking my brother and not you. And Steve would still be in Boston. So enjoy it, Mom. Dad has been gone for over five years, and Brad is even more adorable now than when he was 15.”

Feeling relieved I had a co-conspirator and was not the only one in the family who lusted after Brad, I started sharing my concerns and hopes with my daughter. “I don’t know, Carol. I think it may have been a little too overwhelming for Brad. I begged him to have sex with me and practically raped him. Brad didn’t freak out or anything, and we both enjoyed it. God, I know I did. But it was so spontaneous that I don’t know if Brad would be open to being his mother’s full-time lover after last night. Oh my, what about Steve? Did he hear us last night?”

“Don’t worry, Mom. I fucked Steve twice last night. He fell asleep before you two got into it.”

“How much did you hear?”

“I heard everything. I had my ear pressed so tightly against the wall that I thought I would get splinters. I would be jealous if it wasn’t for Steve’s big dick. So thanks, Mom, listening to you two did manage to get me off for a third time last night.”

“You’re welcome, Honey, but what are we going to do about Steve if Brad is willing to make love to me again? I would die of humiliation if Steve found out about my indiscretion with Brad. It’s embarrassing that you know, even though you don’t seem to mind.”

No, I don’t mind. It’s just sex. I imagine it’s very good sex. But just sex. You’re right, Mom. Steve is a little uptight when it comes to sex. He didn’t even know there were at least six different positions to fuck beside the boy on top and the girl on top until I showed him. He is coming along and getting more adventurous, but incest might blow his mind.”

“Oh god, please don’t use that word. Just call it my ‘indiscretions.’ And stop using the word fuck so much.”

“Okay, Mom, ‘indiscretions’ it is. Now, here’s the plan.” We leaned toward each other like two conspirators as Carol started to explain. “If it is during the day, just let me know that you’re going with Brad, and I will keep Steve away from the cabin for at least two hours. If it is in the evening, I can always have Steve take me into town to one of the pubs or shopping until at least 10:00. You will have to let Brad know that I know what is going on so he knows I have Steve in tow, and we will not be disturbing you. We don’t want a nervous lover looking over his shoulder while he fu—sorry, makes love to his beautiful mom. I know Brad’s a cutie, but you’ll have to control yourself while Steve and I are in the next room screwing our brains out.”

“Can I just touch his dingy a little while you’re screwing in the next room?” I asked in my little girl’s begging voice.

“No, Mom. You can’t be trusted with his dick in your hand,” Carol replied in her grown-up scolding voice.

We laughed and hugged, and I could feel some more of the guilt melting away.

The four of us spent the rest of the morning by the beach. We all went swimming. We had a wild dunking contest with the boys up-ending Carol and me most of the time. Steve and Brad played a few games of horseshoes while Carol and I lay on the blanket and caught some sun. Mr. Thompson stopped by and chatted a bit longer than you would expect for a proprietor to be just checking on his guests. I thought Carol would bust a gut as she tried to look unconcerned and not start to giggle.

Just before noon, Carol and I went to the cabin and brought sandwiches, a salad and lemonade for lunch to the picnic table. We called the boys over and had a pleasant lunch. We had a few laughs trying to figure out who ended up underwater the most in our dunking contest. We all agreed it was Carol because Steve would not dare manhandle me, and Brad backed off if I pointed my finger at him and gave him the: you’d better not look. Steve laughingly complained that his getting dunked so often was because our whole family would gang up on him. Of course, I was teased about Mr. Thompson checking me out in my two-piece bathing suit. The weather was perfect, and I was enjoying being on vacation and relaxing with my kids.

When lunch was over, Carol announced that she and Steve were going canoeing and asked if Brad and I would mind cleaning up. I replied, “Of course not. There isn’t that much to do. Run along and have fun.” Carol came over and hugged me, “Thanks, Mom. See you in a couple of hours.” Then she leaned into me like she would kiss me on the cheek and whispered, “Go for it, Mom.” Then she kissed my cheek and took off with Steve.

I took a deep breath and let it out. This was my chance to find out if my handsome son was willing to be my lover and not just a one-night-stand. I stood up and asked Brad, “Can you give me a hand cleaning up?”

“Sure thing, Mom, give me all the paper and crap, and I will put it in the trash can.”

Just as Brad was dumping the trash in the trash can, I spotted the cute young girl who worked at the campgrounds waving at Brad, and he waved back.

I put the left-over bread, salad, condiments and cold cuts in the basket, picked up the lemonade pitcher and basket and waited for Brad to come back. “Honey, can you grab the utensils and tablecloth?”

“I got it, Mom.”

“What is that girl’s name, if I may ask?”

“Oh, that’s Barbara Thompson, you know, the camp owner’s daughter. She is working here for the summer with her dad.

“She’s cute.”

“Yeah, she is kind of cute, isn’t she.”

We headed back to the cabin and put the left-over food in the refrigerator and the dirty utensils in the sink. Brad started to run the water to wash the utensils. I finished folding the tablecloth, put it on the table, and sat down. I looked over at Brad and said, “Leave those, Brad. Come over here and sit with me.”

Brad came to the table and sat down, looking dejected, “This isn’t going to be good, is it?”

Even though we both agreed last night in bed that the sex was fantastic, and I certainly gave the impression that I would not be opposed to doing it again, we needed this talk. Guilt and second thoughts have a way of creeping up on you.

I knew I had better lighten the mood. I cocked my head, crossed my arms and smiled, “That all depends on what you think of your old Mom after last night.” Brad seemed to relax now that he knew it wouldn’t be a one-way lecture and somehow turn out to be his fault.

I leaned over, took his hand in both of mine and said, “What happened last night was unplanned and would never have happened if Carol had not brought Steve along. Suppose I wasn’t upset with what they were doing in your room. If I hadn’t invited you to sleep with me or Carol and Steve had used the other bed. If I had not disturbed you while you were masturbating.”

“All those circumstances aligned to make a wonderful night I will always remember. If you’re still willing, I want it to happen again. I love you as my son, Brad, but I also want you as my lover. If you think last night was a one-time thing and a fluke and being your mother’s lover is too weird for you, it will end right now, and I will try to make it up to you for what I did.”

“To be honest, Mom. It was a little weird, or maybe I should say weirdly erotic, but maybe that’s part of the attraction. Besides, you are beautiful, and I love you. I’m not going to say something stupid like, ‘Oh, Mom, I have always wanted and lusted after you.’ Because up until last night, I never thought of you as anything but my wonderful Mom, who told me it was okay to masturbate when I was thirteen. The truth is, I’m scared to death that I will have to look at you for the rest of my life and never again feel like I did with you last night. Well, most of last night, you were a little scary for a minute there. Mom, you’re a very special person in my life. I want this as much or more than you.”

“So I can take that as a yes?”

“Simply put, yes. I want to make love to you, Mom. But what about Carol and Steve? We don’t want them to find out.”

“Too late. Carol already knows, but Steve doesn’t.” Brad started to say something. I held up my hand to stop him so I could finish explaining and continued without a pause. “We were making a little more noise than I realized, and Carol heard everything, but thankfully Steve was sleeping. This is going to surprise you. It sure surprised me. Carol approves of what we’re planning to do and will help keep Steve in the dark. We just need to let her know when we want to be together, and she will make sure Steve doesn’t come back to the cabin for at least two hours. Unfortunately, with the thin walls, you and I will have to sleep when we go to bed for the night. That’s Carol’s time to have sex with Steve. She doesn’t want him to hear us and find out what is going on. If you’re wondering why your sister approves, you will have to ask her yourself. She thinks you’re adorable, but don’t you dare tell her that I told you she said that. She likes being your bratty sister.” I looked at the clock and said, “Your sister and Steve will be gone for at least another hour and forty minutes.”

Brad got up from his chair, took both my hands, helped me up, and we went to the bedroom arm-in-arm. We were still in our bathing suits as I put my arms around him and pulled him to me, thinking how tall he’s gotten. He towered over my 5’ 5” and must be almost six feet tall with the same brown eyes and wavy brown hair as his father. I ran my fingers through his hair, thinking he’s getting a little shaggy and I would need to take him to town for a haircut soon. He was growing out of his teenage body, and at 175 pounds, his muscles were becoming well-defined. He had a swimmer’s body. Broad in the shoulder, thin at the waist. I put my hands on his cheeks, looked into his eyes and said, “Would you mind giving your mom a kiss?” I tilted my head and guided his lips to mine. I kissed him like a lover. It was not a French kiss, but it was long and passionate. We broke from the kiss, and I whispered, “Let’s get these bathing suits off, Honey.”

“This will only be our second time, Mom, so please tell me if I do something wrong.”

Suddenly, all the confidence I had in taking Brad as my lover vanished. I looked at the bed, then Brad, and it hit me. I was about to disrobe in a brightly lit room in front of my teenage son. It was not like at night in the darkened room where unplanned passion ruled the night. Yes, he had seen me naked and performing sexual acts for his enjoyment and mine. He touched me. I touched him. He fucked me. No, that wasn’t right. I had fucked him. Somehow, this was different. I watched as he walked around the bed before turning his back to me as he bent over to slip off his bathing suit. I watched him climb into bed and get under the covers. He locked his fingers behind his head as he watched me.

He was going to watch me take my suit off and expose myself. We had talked and planned to come into this room for one reason and one reason only: to have sex. I had essentially told my son I wanted him to crawl on top of me and fuck me. I turned my back to Brad and removed my bathing suit top and bottom. I got into bed and under the covers as quickly as I could. I lay on my back with the covers pulled up to my neck and gazed at the ceiling.

Brad rolled onto his side and nuzzled my neck as he kissed me softly. “You’re beautiful, Mom.” He put his arm over me as his warm, naked body pressed against my side.

“You really think so?”

“Yes, I do.”

I turned toward him, but he kissed me before I could say anything. My arms went around him as I pulled him closer and returned the kiss as I pressed my body against him. Then Carol’s council reminded me. ’It’s only sex. Very good sex, but only sex.’ I would be sleeping with Brad for over another two weeks. There wasn’t a reason in this world that I could think of right now why I shouldn’t have good sex. Yes, it would be with my son, but I didn’t care. Brad wanted this. Carol thought it was fine. I loved him, and even my daughter would sleep with him if given a chance. I reached down for his cock. I knew at that moment that until we went home, I was going to have great sex with him.

Brad was pressing against me with his hand on the back of my neck. He was doing a good job of keeping my lips busy with his kisses. My hand reached its goal of holding his cock. We still had over an hour before Carol and Steve would return. I wanted to fondle and play with him for as long as possible without him entering me. I knew I wouldn’t last long once he put his cock in me. Having sex again was just too exciting, and doing it with my 18-year-old son was extremely erotic. Two hours wasn’t a lot of time for new lovers. But we did manage to get off twice last night in about an hour. To hell with it. I’m overthinking this whole thing. I held his cock and felt it but didn’t stroke it. It was rock-hard and just waiting for me to pay attention to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.