Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday, day seven at Camp Shady Pines

I had just finished putting the coffee and water in the percolator and setting it on the stove’s burner when Brad came out of the bedroom looking a little tense and gave me my good morning one-arm hug and kiss on the cheek like he always did. He got his juice, cereal and milk, sat at the table without his usual morning banter and started to eat with his eyes down.

I had anticipated some guilt and anxiety on his part because of what we did last night. I knew I would have to reassure him that it was not his fault and that I was okay with it. I went to him and stood behind his chair, put my hands on his shoulders, leaned over, kissed his cheek, and spoke quietly into his ear, “it’s okay, Brad. We only did what we both knew we do anyway. It’s not like we touched each other down there. I won’t lie to you, Brad. It was not one of my finer moments as your mother, but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it. Let’s chalk it up to my bad judgment under unusual circumstances. Knowing we will be able to smile and wink at each other and drive your sister nuts trying to figure out our little secret.”

Brad smiled, saying, “I like the drive Carol crazy part.”

“So, do you forgive your crazy Mom for getting carried away?”

“What’s to forgive, Mom? It’s not like I ran screaming from the room. I was just afraid that you would be angry with yourself or me for what we did, and it would ruin our vacation. Maybe I should sleep on that damn couch.”

“No, Brad. I don’t want you to sleep on the couch. I don’t want us to deal with the questions from your sister about why you suddenly decided to sleep on the couch. Your sister is very good at noticing when I’m holding something back. It will be fine, so what do you say? Can we give it another try?”

“You’re right, Mom. She would hound us to death with questions. And who knows what her twisted little mind would think happened. The other thing is we suck at keeping secrets from each other and would end up telling her anyway.”

“Okay, so we’ll go with the ‘if she doesn’t ask, we don’t tell’ plan.”

Another day of fun in the sun came to a close. It was a little after 11:00 p.m. Steve and Carol had retired about an hour ago, and I could not put off going to bed much longer. There is something about clean, cool northern air at night that makes you drowsy. I could see Brad was fighting it, too. He was waiting for me to settle in before he came into the bedroom. I finally decided that I was tired enough to fall asleep quickly. I went to the bedroom to get my nightgown, then to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower.

One bad thing about a shower at night is that when you want to go to sleep, it does wake you up a bit, no matter how tired you are. After I dried myself off, I slipped on my panties and nightgown, returned to the bedroom, and put away what I had been wearing during the day. I slipped into bed and heard the shower start again. I knew it was Brad, and he would be coming to bed soon. I closed my eyes and hoped that I would be asleep before Brad came in or that he would think I was sleeping. Try as I might, I could not get to sleep. I felt Brad sit on his side of the bed and heard him drop his shorts and sneakers on the floor in typical teenage fashion so they would be handy when he got up in the morning. My body seemed to stiffen with memories of last night as Brad got under the covers and lay down beside me.

Brad let out a sigh and said, “Goodnight, Mom.”

I was relieved to hear that Brad intended to go to sleep and not bring up last night. I relaxed a little and said, “Goodnight, Honey.”

I thought last night was a fluke, and I wasn’t going straight to hell when the last thing in the world I needed to hear was my daughter and Steve on the other side of the wall bouncing on the bed and their muffled endearments and groans.

Brad pounded his fist into the mattress and swore, “Shit.”

I could feel and understand his frustration and reached out, took his hand, squeezed it, and said, “It’s okay, Brad. They’ll be done soon. Then we can get some sleep.” I only wanted to reassure Brad and had not intended for us to hold hands for any length of time. But that’s what we did. We held each other’s hands and listened for 10 minutes.

Brad started to get up and said, “I’d better go, Mom. Listening to them and having you here is driving me nuts.”

I refused to let go of his hand, “You stay here, Brad. They are not driving you out of your bed again. If you need to relieve yourself, you should be able to do it in your own bed. Let me get you some tissues.”

I had the tissues in my hand when Brad said, “Are you going to watch again?”

I hesitated to answer yes, not because I didn’t intend to watch him but because of what I wanted him to do. I told him, “Damn right, I want to watch, and you can watch me too.” I pushed the covers down below our knees, and there was his hard cock sticking up through his boxer shorts. I rolled toward him, put my hand in my panties, and said, “Push your boxers down and do it so I can see. Oh god, Brad, I don’t believe we are going to do this again. Are you okay, Honey?”

“I’m okay with it now, Mom. Let’s do it. This is so hot.” He lifted his butt to push his boxers down and then grabbed his cock to stroke it.

I was rubbing myself and slowly working my way closer to Brad so I could put my head on his shoulder and look down to watch him while I did myself. While sliding and wiggling to get closer to Brad, the waistband of my panties slipped unnoticed below the hand I was pleasuring myself with.

Unnoticed by me, but not by Brad, “Damn it, Mom, that’s so sexy. I can see everything you’re doing.”

I glanced at myself in the light coming through the window reflected off the three-quarter moon. I could see my nightgown up around my waist and the palm of my hand pressed into my pubic hair as I used two fingers to rub myself. I turned my head that was now on his shoulder just enough to whisper in his ear, “Does it make it better for you when my panties are down?”

“God, yes, Mom, I’m sorry, I can’t wait any longer. I’m going to cum right now!”

“Go ahead, Honey, I’m watching.” And then I saw it. His hips jerked. His hand was still moving. Sperm shot from the end of his cock onto his stomach and dribbled over his finger, s. Then I said something to my son that I would never have thought would come out of my mouth. “Baby, I never want to stop doing this with you. I love watching you cum.” Brad did not respond to my comment. He lay still with his right hand around his cock as his breathing returned to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.