Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tuesday, day three at Camp Shady Pines

I was at the picnic table when Brad came and sat across from me. He had a concerned look on his face and said, “Mom, last night Carol came into my bedroom and had sex with Steve. It was pretty freaky having them doing it in the same room. It was dark, and they were under the covers, but I could hear them, and it’s embarrassing when it’s your sister. I left, but let me tell you, that couch really sucks for sleeping.”

I stated the obvious, “We both know Carol is a little uninhibited when it comes to sex.”

“You got that right. I remember Carol’s 16th birthday when she asked you if her boyfriend could sleep with her in her room. And she asked you right in front of him. I thought, her boyfriend ... what was his name? Oh yeah, Carl was going to die from embarrassment. I will never forget the look she gave me when I laughed. She was so mad at me, she buried my Star Wars figures in the backyard the next day.”

“That was pretty funny. Carol saw it as a free pass to have sex when I put her on the pill. I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. We had just lost your father the year before, and sex was Carol’s way of striking back at the world for taking him away from us. The best advice I can give you is to let them know you are awake and don’t appreciate them doing it in front of you. Tell them to stop or go somewhere else. Don’t be shy. You have rights, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.