Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday, day two at Camp Shady Pines

The following day, I was up at 7:30 and making coffee when the rest of the crew staggered out and got in line to take their morning pee. Carol had beat the boys to the bathroom, and when they heard the shower turn on, they groaned and headed out the door to pee in the woods like real men. Privacy was why I liked renting cabin #10. The cabin is set apart, with trees on both sides and the back. At night, we can sit on the screened porch and feel like we are all alone as we watch the sunset.

We spent the morning by the water and played beach volleyball with some other guests. We gathered around the picnic table in the afternoon, drinking tonic and munching on snacks. Brad had left to put some trash in the barrel a little ways down the beach when I noticed he had been gone for a while.

I looked around to see if I could spot him. When I spotted him by the water, I had to smile. I poked Carol to get her attention and pointed toward Brad. There he was, chatting up the cute brunette we saw at the dock yesterday. She was on lifeguard duty today because she had a white t-shirt with a red cross that had Life Guard printed on it (us folks from the Boston area catch on quickly). She had a whistle around her neck and pink Keds that matched her bikini bottoms.

Of course, when he returned to the picnic table, we were all looking at him and smiling.

Brad spread his arms wide with his palms up and said, “What?!”

Then we all started in on him, saying, “Don’t fraternize with the help.” “Looks like jailbait to me.” “Do you think you can handle all that eye candy?” Teasing each other was a family tradition. Brad took it in stride, knowing that another one of us would soon be on the receiving end, and he would get his turn.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.