Hey Hot Sis - Cover

Hey Hot Sis

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boy disappointed by his first piece of ass gets guidance from a woman he loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First  

Tommy’s older sister was enjoying her second cup of coffee and a Danish when he stumbled into the kitchen and searched for the coffee pot. When he sat down across from her she asked, “How was your date with Peggy last night?”

Tommy had a much happier look on his face than last time he heard that question as he replied, “She was lots better than Sally. Different than you but I don’t think quite as good. Maybe you just spoiled me to the way you fuck.”

He munched on a Danish and sipped some coffee, then continued “When I returned from taking her home, you were back with your date and the door wasn’t all the way closed so I peeked in. God it was hot to watch you ride him and see your titties bounce. Made me think of all the times this last week they’ve done that with me. I was still watching when he shot his stuff in you and I was hard again. I wanted to jump right on and feel your sloppy snatch with my dick.”

Sis grinned at him, “I’ll remember that next time and maybe stop by your room if you’re there. I don’t get two different dicks in a row very often so that would be a treat for me too. Hey, I’ve got a hot date tonight so how about if I bring him back here? You stay home, nice and hard and ready for me!”

That would work out just great, Tommy thought. Peggy wanted him to stop over in the afternoon because she had a date that night too. This would be cock heaven, screwing two women the same day and getting some fresh sloppy seconds to boot. He’d struggle to keep his hands off his dick so it would have all its capacity for doing the deed.

Peggy was hot, loving the way he could eat her nasty nookie. He blessed his sister for those lessons. She was also a tease, with comments like, “I want you to think about that place you are tasting having a nice big cock in it tonight, making me feel so good and filling it so full and then squirting lots of cream. He makes so much it oozes around his cock before he even pulls out.” And then when Tommy was pumping his own prick inside, “Do you like being where lots of cocks have been? Maybe you’d like to be in there alongside one? I’ve done that before and it’s pretty wild. Shoot your stuff so he can taste it tonight.”

Tommy liked her ideas and wanted to try them with Sis. Tonight would be a first go at something kinky. He took a nap so he’d have plenty of energy for the big event.

He greeted Sis when she came in the door with her boyfriend of the moment, not the same guy he’d watched her fucking. He waited naked in his bed, erect and ready.

When things quieted down in his sister’s room, the door open and she slipped in. He was on his back so she just mounted him and her pussy was so fucking wet! “Oh, I love it!” she moaned as she began sliding up and down on her brother. His hands cupped her breasts and he felt her pussy clamping as she came. She’d been right about her lover’s cum. Tommy could feel it dripping down and running over his balls. He couldn’t last long with that stimulation and shot his stuff. He got a quick kiss as she went back to her room.

Fucking noises began again almost immediately. How would she pull that off? Did that guy know she was fucking her brother? He’d have to ask her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.