Parents Away
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday. Week 4

Bridget and I were asleep, my phone rang, sort of waking I answered. Pam screamed “Get Bridget please. It’s urgent.”

I awoke Bridget “Pam needs you and handed her the phone and tried to get back to sleep, “What is the name, O, No, tell him to please wait. Take him to the dining room, He drinks water only. We are coming now.” I look at her. “Dad’s friend has turned looking for him. We need to do there now. Come on get dressed”

I put on some shorts and polo shirt and joggers. Bridget dressed similar but with a blouse. We rush out of the house and practically ran to her house. On seeing Victor, she hugged him.

Bridget introduced Tom, Pam and myself. She then asked Tom and Pam if we could have some privacy. Upon them leaving Bridget closed the door and started to remove her blouse. I look in horror. Victor came over to her and looked at the mark. Closed her blouse and held her.

“For you to do that, it means your father is no longer with us. What happen please little Miss.” Victor asked. Bridget explained about her parents, she then expanded about our relationship. He looked at me and said “Please ensure you look after little Miss Bridget Sir.”

“I will, we are engaged to be married.” I replied.

He looked at her hand and saw the ring saying “Lady Annette engagement ring. Oh. You have met her. If anything has happened to your parents I have instructions. Miss Bridget and Master Dan will you come with me please.” He took us to the garage and opened the attic stairs. He went straight to the filing cabinet and behind the files there was a large locked tin. Removing the tin box he took it down stairs, closing the room and returned to the dining room. He turned the tin to Bridget. “Have you found and combination numbers yet?”

“Yes” she stated.

“Then please use number 4 on this box.” he requested. I stepped forward and use the number. He looked at me. Why you Master Dan?”

“Bridget gets confused with the back/forward action” I replied.

“Just like your mother did. Your father always had to open the box. Thank you Master Dan.” he stated. Opening the box revealed more papers. “These papers are the deeds to this property and a few more around the town. Here is an envelope you need to read Little Miss” he gave the envelope to Bridget who opened the envelope and started to read. He asked me “Have you attended the bank and found the Wills yet?”
“Yes we have and have engaged a Solicitor to cover legal matters” I replied.

“Good, Sir, I have to take Miss Bridget to a building in town today” He stated.

Bridget handed the letter to me, looking at Victor “Where ever I go, My fiance comes with me. I know the letter stated only you and I, well it’s you and we. I love and trust Dan.” I read the letter.

“Yes Miss, You will need to be properly dressed than rather casual clothes Miss” He requested.

“My clothes are at Dan’s house, we will go there now Victor” Bridget replied, then called Pam and Tom explaining that we have to go with Victor today, so please keep house sitting for a few more days. Turning to Victor “Don’t worry, I know them well and Pam will be my sister in law shortly. He seemed to relax.

We walked home and he drove his white van. Arriving home Mum was cooking some breakfast. I asked if we could have some and we have a visitor. Victor entered with Bridget who introduced Victor to Mum and Dad. We sat down at the dining table. He did look uncomfortable sitting down here. Mum offered him a drink and breakfast. He refused.

I asked “Victor, can you explain, in front of my parents, your relationship with Bridget and her parents please. My father is Bridget legal guardian.” He look at Bridget who nodded.

“My name is Victor Brown, I come from England and I have been Miss Bridget parents man-servant for the last 30 years.” Mum served breakfast for all and gave Victor a glass of water “As you have Lady A ring, I assume she has told her side of the story. Your parents side is somewhat icky. They were brother and sister. Being together all of the time they developed together and when they were 29 years old they had you Miss Bridget. They were somewhat upset, but they did love you in their way. For the first three years I looked after you, Yes I had the second bedroom in the house. Your father then build a place down town that I will take you to. He asked me to be the caretaker. I left your home and moved as requested to town.

Your parents did not trust banks, as they did not want Lady A to know they had returned here. My role was to collect various cash payments and hand them over to your parents or deliver to various auction houses, collect what they purchased and return them either down town or at your home. I have seen you have, or your tenants have cleanup some of the rooms. I take it you found a lot of paperwork?” We all nodded. “Your parents were not good record keepers, I have much more down town. Your parents gave me a payment of $20,000 a year, expenses and a roof over my head. I am now available for your services. My services with your parents stop on their death. I have 90 days to remove myself from the house, which I will do, unless you wish to retain my services Miss Bridget.”

Bridget and I were speechless.

Dad stated. “Victor, we have many unanswered questions and Mrs Annette is very old. Only Molly and Jack remain at the mansion. What was your relationship with, as you call, lady A?”

“Molly was lady A maid and Jack the mechanic/driver for them. I had little to do with them. I was employed by Miss Anne to look after the children. When they ran away, then came back 5 years later Miss Anne insisted I still do my duty and went with them. I have kept an ear on the situation at the mansion and I know it is run down to what it use to be.” he replied.

I asked “Will you, if Grandma agrees, move into the mansion and help her out in her last years. We will pay your salary?”

“Sir I will do as Little Miss requests. Please bear with me as I do not know you at all sir. I will only follow instructions from Miss Bridget.” He replied.

“Victor, I understand your predicament, but please, Dan and I are one. Consider any request from Dan as one from me. We think the same yet different and in the end we agree. I can see a solution to a few concern we have with the mansion and your services. However you will not commit further until you have shown me down town. That is acceptable. Now my next request and I would like approval. Can my guardian come with us. He is a Company Director of Grandma company and the chief financial Officer?” Bridget asked.

“I now understand, as instructed now, yes I will respond to master Dan’s requirements. I cannot stop you allowing anyone with you but I would only like one person today. Later yes, but today just you and master Dan please.” Victor replied.

Dad said “Go Bridget you can always call on me in need. I take it today’s plans are now out of the window?”

Bridget replied “Yes Dad, you can recover from last night, relaxing here. If there is any concerns one of us will ring you. I have know Victor all of my life, however I thought he was a good friend of Dad not his man servant. We shall discuss some thoughts later to night. Victor if Mum and Dad have any questions please answer them” Bridget kissed Mum and Dad “Well fiance come along we have to get dressed up now.” we left them alone.

Mum and Dad did ask Victor some general questions. Bridget and I dressed in smart casual clothes. When we returned to the dining room, Victor stood then with a few tears said “Miss Bridget you look so much like Miss Anne, very beautiful.”

I asked “Dad, Victor came in a white van, Can we borrow your car please. Victor could you drive please, we do not have out licence yet.”

“Yes Master Dan I do have advanced drivers skill, if your parents allow” Victor replied.

Bridget asked “Victor do you have a delivery in the van”
“Yes Miss, some cash and another crystal vase” He replied.

“Please bring them in and leave against this wall please. It will be safe here.” Bridget requested. He left the room to collect.

“Mum, Dad I do trust him, Mum open the crystal box and if is what you like, as with the others then have it. Dad just ring within the hour telling me Grandma would like to see me and in the mean time speak to Molly and find out the relationship. I’m hopping it is good. He could be our best helper yet” requested Bridget.

Victor came in with the boxes and handed over the keys, The Van is now yours. I handed the keys back. “We have 90 days Victor please hold on to them” “Thank you Master Dan.” he replied.

Dad gave him the car keys. He opened the back door of the car for Bridget and tried to rush around to open mine. We drove off, I could feel the drive action, I asked “Victor did Jack teach you”

“No sir my parents and butler school taught me, Jack took me to a new level in driving and I will always be grateful to the skills he taught me.” he replied. Unless we ask him a question he remained quiet. He took us to a car park next to Ben’s office. Instead of going up, using a pass key a double steel gate opened and he drove down. “Sir, the one gate will not open until the other is closed. To stop anyone trying to get in with us. As you see there are mirrors all around. Inside this level were around 10 cars all sleek elegant expensive cars. Opening the car doors, These were your parents toys as they called them. At home they wanted to look like any other family, here they acted like kids, If they travelled away they always took one of these cars. I take them every six months to be serviced. Anyway on to the store rooms.

“Miss Bridget Your father personally had these floors built for storage, the walls are over two meters thick. The builder always complained it was over built. When you see the contents you will understand. It is fully air conditioned. The car park above was used to disguise these floors.”

We entered an air lock. “Yes Master, Miss there are air locks all over the place.” on opening the doors there were vast painting hung on racks, you needed to pull out a rack to see the picture.

“There are appropriately 131 paintings from various artists. Your mother collection together with some of Miss Anne paintings”. We walked further on and the next were various Sword, daggers, shields etc. the third room had chandeliers “Most are made from diamonds and other precious stones. Your parents did not like the glass ones, they look shabby compared to the diamond ones”

Room 4 were racks of unmounted precious stones. All labelled with various information.

Room 5 Blew Bridget mind It was larger than the vault full of various made up jewellery. It was stunning. Bridget grabbed my arm for support. Racks and racks of fantastic jewellery. In glass cages.

Victor continued “Miss, Master, If I said Vault. Do you know what I mean”

I replied “The mansion vault yes”

Victor smiled. “I was not to know about the Vault, but your parents always loved that room, they took me there at their age of 16. Lady A was never to find out. Your father had a gift with cards and made his first fortune gambling which he converted to Jewellery, quite often he would gamble for jewellery, he never sold any, he always kept them. He always did a police/insurance check to ensure the linage of the item. Here and at your home. These are the special one, the ones at home called the minor ones were for use when they went out. These are now all yours.”

“This way please,” we kinda walk back toward the entry but along a different corridor. “This” opening the door we saw an office with filing cabinets. “As you see, the records and history for all items in the collection. We are using 11 of the 15 cabinets.”

“Next room” again another office “This hold the property deeds, share certificates and other records of their purchases or winnings”

Next room contained empty boxes and some cash on the table. “the cash room, over there Your parents wanted 4 suitcases ready to go away with. As you are aware they did not necessary dis- trust banks, they never want the mansion to know where they were.

The final room is the Gold and Silver room, Looking in it was stacked just like Grandma’s. I felt the same size.

He ran his card against a reader and we came back out via an airlock to the garage.

“Well this is all your now Miss Bridget” he handed they swipe key to Bridget.

“Hold on Victor, we have 90 days. As I mentioned before, We will need your help to understand all of this. Can you take us to your home please” I asked.

“This way, this is a private lift for me.” We entered and arrived on the rooftop. This is my rooms. It was a very tidy 2 bedroom unit with a kitchen and lounge room and a 2 seat dining table. Bridget sat on the lounge I sat at the dining table. He gave us some water. Bridget phone went off. We had been down her for over 2 hours

To distract Victor I asked “Those room down stairs are really built, they block the phone signals”

Victor looking at me replied “They have 4 steel plates in various directions in the walls. Bridget Dad, acted as it was being build, like a simple man worried about being bombed In the 60’s an atomic bomb was a possibility. I knew the real reason and I acted as his minder. We had many weeks of laughter. He then came up with this car park idea and building of this unit for me. I have been very happy in the services of Bridget parents. I was worried when I saw her, of her isolation, she always stayed in her bedroom. But they always got her out when I arrived. I feel now this was to ensure anything happened I would know who she was. I do trust you will look after her sir.”

“Victor at this stage I would like to keep you to at least maintain this building and the contents. We are only 16 and still at school. Can I ask in our name to at least remain for the next 5 years, until we turn 21 please.” I asked. Victor opened a draw and got out another swipe card and handed it over.

“Yes sir I would be willing to do that, we need to discuss a financial arrangement? This is an entry key for you, It is yours now” Victor agreed.

“For the time being the same as before except your salary, I will need to check with my father, We have labour laws that need to be complied with. Acceptable?” I asked.

“Yes Sir and Miss Bridget I agree.” Victor stated.

Bridget looked at me, “Everything is very good according to Dad. Lets eat”

I looked at Victor “Please direct us to a nice eating place and join us we still have some questions”

“Yes Sir and Miss, This way please. We went down in a different lift. And out a private door.

Around the corner was a small outside, large inside Chinese restaurant. He talk to the cashier and we were directed to a private room. The waitress, she appeared to know Victor, took out order, leaving closed the door. Victor stated “I come here for meals quite often so they do know me. Your mother did not like this food but your Dad enjoyed it greatly. When ever we came we had this room. You own this building.”
Bridget replied “Ben our Solicitor said we own around 40% of this town, is that correct?”

“No more, but you said ‘we’?” Victor queried.

“Yes all items we found at home were in company names. They require a minimum of two director Dan is the other share holder. He owns half of what I own and I am very happy to have his support and guidance. We are engaged.” Bridget replied. Then a knock on the door our food and drinks arrived, It tasted brilliantly.

During Dinner Bridget explained to him about what occurred at the time of her parents passing and the possibilities of going to the children courts. Dan parents support, why she calls my parent and the relationship with her parents. I’m very glad she did explain, not just for Victor sake but her own emotions. Victor thanked her for the explanation. He understood so much more.

After drinks were served He stated. “You did not have to say anything to me Miss Bridget but I am glad you two have taken the time to explain. It is not nice to loose a parent and certainly both together. They did really love each other and loved to get away. I will from now serve both of you as equals. Just call on me anytime, I do mean anytime. I was your father driver for many years. Here is a business card with my number. If you need driving anywhere call me. Recent years the role has been quiet. I like to be busy. I am not a servant but a man that is pleased to serve. You have no need to get buses or taxi. I will willing do that for you. What would you like from here, today.”

Bridget requested. “Victor what you have shown me is unbelievable. Would you mind if you took us home now. I feel the need to rest.”

“Certainly Miss Bridget I will bring the car around. Do not worry about paying, that has been taken care of. They will knock on the door when I am outside. Thank you” replied a smiling Victor.

After he left Bridget and I looked at each other and said together “Butler for Grandma” We kissed we were on the same wavelength. Bridget said “We will see Grandma tomorrow morning to discuss. I’m so excited we can help Grandma.”

I stated “Yes and I can keep him busy, by overseeing the property development and maintenance. Perfect. First is talk with Dad, then Grandma. After what we saw today, your house comes 3rd. I sure Pam and Tom will house sit for as long as they are here.”

There was a knock on the door it open and the young chinese girl said “Victor is here for you”

On the way out I said “Thank you for your good service and an excellent lunch”

she nodded her head saying “Thank you, thank you.”

Victor held the door open for Bridget, saying “I will open your shortly sir” Which he did. On arriving home he changed vehicles I stated “Victor thank you and we will be in contact”

Victor replied “Good afternoon Sir and Miss Bridget.” and drove off in his van. Mum and Dad were watching. Dad being Dad said as we entered the door “Good afternoon SIR and Miss Bridget”

We laughed. “Cuppa tea darling” I asked.

Mum replied “Too late it almost ready. You kids want to talk, where lounge or dining table”

Bridget replied “Lounge please Mum.”

After Mum came in with the drinks and sat down, we gave them an overview of the days event. Bridget main statement to Mum was “The jewellery room in the house is the minor” Mum looked in astonishment “times that room by 100 plus. Mum there is so much I will never be able to wear even 20% if I change them daily.” Bridge broke into tears I just held her. She sob for at least 5 minutes before stopping and apologising.

Dad mentioned “Bridget Darling, if you cannot release your feeling here in front of the three of us how can we help you. Yes you have to be strong to live in this world. But you must have release valves. We are very pleased to be yours. So you cry as much as you want.” Dad stood up and walked to her “But first please stand up” Which she did “Lets hug” and they did. Even I had wet eyes with Dad response. Mum just sat with tears down her face.

Dad look at me “Anything else?”

“Yes, Victor is paid $20,000 plus free house, and all expenses. I read up about labour laws in the Directors handbook. That amount seems quite low, What can we do?” I asked.

Bridget sat down next to me. Holding my hand feeling much better. Asked “Dad he said quote ‘I am not a servant but a man that is pleased to serve.’ Just what exactly is he?” Dad sat back down.

Dad went into a spiel about royalty, Kings and Queens. Butlers, man servants, etc etc. “From what you describe he was your father butler but never conferred with the title. There is only one butler in a household Like a CEO there is only one. The employ people and the, um not owners but employers conferred titles. They were seemly underpaid, but they generally had no expenses as housing and food was part of his employment. Just like you mentioned with Victor. I would guarantee he has account for every penny/cent he has spend. His paperwork would be immaculate.”

I beamed a big smile “Dad, you would like the place. Three offices full of paperwork each with at least 40 filing cabinets full of paper Your dream place” Dad groaned. We laughed.

Bridget added “Yes Dad heaps.” Mum continues to laugh. “However I believe it would be a lot tidier than the house. Victor likes things tidy.”

Dad looked up “I hope so”

Pam and Tom arrived noticing the van had left. They asked who was he and what happened. We gave them a very brief oversight. We asked them to stay for dinner but Pam stated “Tom has to make me every meal this weekend for what he did to my kind, generous, handsome, helpful, lovely, brother of mine.” We cracked it in laughter.

Tom replied “Yea, sorry Dan, I never pull that trick again.” Then he laughed.

The left happy.

I was glad they left as we still had things to ask Mum and Dad.

Mum called Bridget to the kitchen then show Bridget what was in the box. Even I admit the decanter shaped vase look good. The auction invoice was $120,000. It was a Waterford Crystal not diamond. Dad and I opened the other the box. It contained cash another box of cash. Bridget looked at a cupboard and asked What is in this area Mum. Mum replied “Nothing yet. Why?”

“Can I put this cash in there please?” ask Bridget.

“Yes until you bank it of cause” Mum replied.

Dad and I bundled the money with rubber bands. It was loose in the box. We managed to get it all in. Dad stated “I’ll put the box in the garage until you are ready to take to the bank.” He took the box out. Returning to the dining room Bridget ask them to sit down.

“With the boxes already taken to the bank and they have not finished counting I have, sorry Dan and I have over $100 million. The money in that cupboard is our FOUR pocket money. Please use it. It does not matter to me if you use $100 or $10,000 please just use it.” Bridget requested.

Mum said “We can give some to Pam for their UK trip?”

Bridget looked at Mum, “Sorry Mum, We have arranged and told Pam We are giving her $5m for the trip. When Mr Hawkins mentioned the trip I asked Jill to transfer the funds. We told Pam, we did not want them to be worrying about every dollar. You have an opportunity of a life time, don’t worry about money and if you do run out tell us. So sorry Mum.” Mum came around and hug Bridget on the news.

Mum mentioned “OK Bridget, if we need any money we will take from the cupboard. Thank you very much daughter, and especially what you have done for Pam and Tom That is very kind.”

Dad started to pull out the cash “What are you doing Dad” I asked.

“Well if we can use it any time. I’m going to bundle in 1000 and 100 lots so we can easily grab a bundle instead of counting each time. We will do the counting whilst Mum and Bridget prepare a beautiful meal for dinner. Ok son” Dad replied.

We started to roughly count By the time Dinner was ready the cash was sorted and repacked.

Dad and I wash our hand surprised of the amount of dirt on out hands.

Before dinner Bridget rang Molly “Could we could see Grandma for Morning Tea, we have something to discuss.
Molly replied “Your Grandma wanted me to contact you and ask You, Dan and his parents for breakfast at 8am. Casual dress. If you want to talk to Mrs A I can take your parents for a walk around if you wish.”

“That would be perfect see you at 8am, thanks Molly” Bridget replied happy.

At the dinner table we had a lovely meal Bridget and I kept asking off the cuff questions to Mum and Dad.

Finally dinner finished Bridget asked “Mum, Dad any plans for the morning?”

Mum said “No”

Dad replied “Yes sleep until 11 am then have a lazy brunch!”

Bridget smiled at Dad, that smile that you worry about “Daddy dearest (Dad look worried) Mum, Dan and I have an invitation for Breakfast at 8am. You were invited but I shall inform them you needed your beauty sleep. Mum the dress is casual” that as far as Bridget could speak

Dad interrupted her “What, No Um, No, Yes I will always go out for food. Whats going on?”

Bridget smiling looking at Mum “before I was rudely interrupted Mum the dress is casual, no need to dress up it is with the three of us and Grandma.”

Dad said “I’ll come, please let me join you, I promise to be good.” We all cracked up laughing.

Bridget smiled at Dad “Of cause you are invited. You gave a smart answer I responded in kind”

On that point Bridget said she is having an early evening. Good night to all. We retired to the den.

I hugged and kissed her “What is that for Dan” she asked.

It’s because I LOVE YOU No other reason, I love you” I replied, we went to bed and soon slept.

Sunday. Week 4

Bridget and I made love early in the morning. We lay in bliss with each other. The early night certainly rested and eased out minds. At 6.30 we showered and dressed coming out around 7.15.

Mum and Dad were ready, Mum did wear casual clothes but was dressed up with hair and makeup. Dad being in Grandma company before was dressed casual like me. We left home at 7.30 arriving at 7.50am.

Molly met us at the door and directed us to the dining room. Grandma was sitting there already at the table. We greeted with hugs and kisses. “Grandma” Bridget said “Grandma I would like you to meet Mum. I call her Mum, This beautiful lady, the Mother of Dan and the Husband of Harry has allowed me into her home and accepted me for who I am. I introduce to you Lorraine Andrews.”

Grandma said “Come here Lorraine and sit next to me on my left. Bridget sits on my right. With that introduction from my Granddaughter, How can I ever thank you for the life of Bridget?”

Mum was speechless.

Dad replied “Mrs A, I must thank you and Bridget for those kind words and the fact I have had two minutes of silence.” Bridget Grandma and I laughed.

Mum replied “Sorry, Pleased to meet you Mrs A. Bridget’s words were very kind. And they put a frog in my throat. In the mean time, Husband, wait until we get home.”
Grandma quickly replied “Harry you are on a promise, have a great time man”

Mum was speechless again, she expected that comment from Me, not Grandma.

We laughed again and sat down.

Molly arrived with the breakfast meal of eggs, bacon rashes, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and heaps of toast. Next she served juice, then left.

“Thank you Molly this is a man’s breakfast” I stated and started to eat. We all tucked into our food. Mum started to relax with the banter around the table. Bridget telling Grandma about the night with Tom, We also thank her for the company role and making history with us being the youngest Chairmen.

Just after we finished breakfast Molly cleared the table and left a large pot of tea, hot water and biscuits. Grandma asked Mum, “could you serve please Lorraine.” Mum served beautifully

About 20 minutes later Molly cleared the tea items. Returning nodding to Bridget she invited Mum and Dad to have a visit of the mansion. They left with Molly.

“Now kids Molly told me you have something to discuss. Lets get straight to the point”

Bridget asked “Grandma do you remember the man-servant Victor. And did you like him?

“Victor was employed by Anne. He was very polite. I really had no dealing with him”

Bridget said “He was my parent man-servant and he only found out about them yesterday. He has given 90 days notice. Dan managed to get him to be available to stay for 5 years. But we cannot use him fully.”

I said “Grandma we ask you to allow us to make him your Butler, Not only can he help you and Molly. I would like him to oversee the renovation of this mansion, I mean outside painting, maintenance, etc etc. When and only when you pass over I plan to asked him to stay on with us in the same role. Will you accept our help this way.

Grandma was in tears “Yes I accept. You did that beautifully. Painted a good picture and a solution to a few problems. Very well done. When can he start?”

“I’ll ring him and get him here for morning tea. 10am suitable?”I asked

“Yes and with your parent here kids, we can grill him. Maybe he will taste nice for lunch” Grandma replied and we laughed.

Moving from the room I rang Victor asking if he could come to the mansion at 10.am he agreed. I did not mention why. He did sound happy with my call.

Mum and Dad returned around 9.45. Molly was informed we had an additional visitor for 10am

Just on 10am he rang the bell I answered the door and invited him into the dining room. I introduced him to everyone. With Mrs A he stood nodded than sat back down. Tea was served. Molly smiled at Victor. Molly was asked to remain.

Grandma said “Dan your show”

I started “Grandma just to put everyone in the picture I give a quick overview. Mrs A has live here all of her life and a joyful life until some 20 years ago when her daughter and husband died and her grandchildren moved on. Then as staff left she did not have the mind set or energy to replace, However we are lucky she has an excellent maid who looks after her. Last month she found out, with pride and family testing that she has a great granddaughter. Her mindset has changed. Grandma willing gets out of bed hoping we will come and see her. Grandma has given Bridget and myself the run of the top floor and encourage us to learn driving here.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.