Parents Away - Cover

Parents Away

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday. Week 2

I woke at 4 am and returned to my room, just in case. At 7.30 Mum woke me up saying breakfast is ready. The girls were already dressed and at the table smiling at me. Dad said. “Bridget just to let you know there is around $400,000 in that case. Mum and I discussed it last night and we will pay out our mortgage and give the balance back to you.”

“NO Dad No. Please keep it all, we counted at least $80,000 in the box! What are we going to find today?” Bridget replied.

Mum said “Told you Harry. Bridget, thank you, we will make it up to you!”

“You are Mum and Dad, you are” Bridget replied. I touched her under the table.

We continued with our breakfast. Mum took some supplies for the house and I carried a box of coke cola for drinks.

Pam, Bridget and I continued on with the main bedroom. I help Pam with the draws whilst Bridget did her mothers wardrobe. She pulled out a dress and danced around the room, we laughed. Things were happier today. We checked under every draw and found documents and certificates. Pam and I moved the draws out to the lounge area. Dad was helping Mum in the kitchen until we gave him the envelopes and other paper work. Mum called time out at 10.30 and we all rested and drank. Bridget said something to Mum who agreed. She took Bridget car for a drive.

Whilst clearing out the bed side tables we found some sex magazines and more toys. Bridget kept these in her room. Her bedroom was going to be the last to clean. Under the mattress we found more money, jewellery and documents. Dad and I moved the bed out to the lounge room. More paperwork on the floor. Mum came back with some subway trays and biscuits for lunch. We sat around the dining table chatting and eating. After lunch Dad called me to my car. Inside was a box of money. I called Bridget and showed her. She stated, that’s your car and anything in it is yours. Dad started to protest. Bridget looked at him and he did not say a word. OK I have some cash money. Dad check out the rest of the car and took away all documents except the log book and insurance papers.

Bridget and Pam finally finished the wardrobe, we moved that to the lounge room. Now the main bedroom was clear. The box with money and jewellery was on Bridget bed. Dad tapped on the wall and did not find any safe. Mum and Pam then started to wash the walls. Bridget and I started in the en-suite. Bridget moved all of the toiletries into a box for later sorting. She will not need any soap for years. We cleaned the en-suite and toilet. Well actually Bridget cleaned I was the gopher. We wiped down the removed furniture and returned it into the room stacking it to allow further furniture to be placed in the room. Mum sure knew how to stack items correctly. The next room was bedroom 2. Bridget has not been in this room for over 4 years. It was tidy. Not mess like the other rooms. No clothes, We removed the furniture to the middle of the room we did not find anything except dust. We cleaned out the room and stacked everything back in place. Bridget and Pam stripped the bed and remade it with clean sheets.

Bedroom 3, I pushed the door open. I could only take three steps in the room. Dad decided to close the door. We will tackle the lounge room and place the lounge furniture in bedroom 1, Then we will tackle bedroom 3. We need a place to bring items out to sort. By now we had 14 bags of clothes for the op-shop. Pam volunteered to take them on Monday or Tuesday in her car. We removed those bags to the garage near the door. We vacuumed the lounge furniture and heard metal objects going up the vacuum. It was my job to empty the bag on the back outdoor table and check all contents. I was called the Dustman. I found rings, coins, bracelets etc etc. These I dusted off and returned to mum to wash. Mum was most insistence I wore rubber gloves for the job. I actually agreed with mum for once.

After cleaning out we moved the furniture to Bedroom 1. Now was the side cabinets and TV stand. Bridget opened one door and screamed when everything fell out on to her foot. Lucky it was paperwork. Dad’s job. We boxed everything for Dad to study. Pam and I moved the furniture to B1 as I called it. Yes we found documents behind and below the furniture. Mum wanted to wash the walls before we started on B3. Dad took Mum to B3 and no longer argued about wall washing.

I started to bring boxes out of B3 and place them tidy on the lounge room floor. It had everything in that room. Documents, money, jewellery, old newspaper that had items inside. We needed to check every page. Bridget, Mum and Pam check each box, emptied it then wrote on the box what was placed in it. I moved boxes from B3 to lounge to B1. Yep the gopher. By 6pm we were stuffed. We returned home, showered and went to the local restaurant for dinner. Bridget paid. Returning home we all just went to bed.

Sunday. Week 2

I wanted to sleep it was 7.30am. Bridget was dressed and woke me saying Mum and Dad are waiting to have breakfast. I gave Bridget a very passionate kiss. She moved out of the room whilst I dressed, just for mum and dads respect. I sat down at the table. Apparently Pam and Bridget woke early and made a pancake breakfast for all. I eat a hearty breakfast. I was full. Then they dragged me to Bridget house. I continued to get the boxes from B3, Dad, Mum, Pam and Bridget continued to sort and re-box. I just carried boxes until 10.30 break.

After drinks I carried one heavy box out to the lounge room. I told Bridget this box feels different. They all stopped. I opened the box and found a vase. This one had an auction house invoice. The value was $350,000, stamped paid dated 15 years ago. “Dad what would the value be today please” I asked. Dad took a photograph of the vase and the invoice.

“No idea son, be careful with it please” He replied. We re-wrapped the box and placed it in my car next to the money box I was to count.

From that point I took care with all the other boxes I carried out. We did find some more auction house box items with invoices. Each time dad photographed them and we placed the box in my car.

After 7 boxes I suggested why not use B2. So I moved the boxes except my money into B2. I placed them in a wardrobe.

We finished B3 by 4.30. We cleaned the walls vacuumed and then replaced the boxes back into B3 from B2 and B1. Still no safe. Dad got Bridget to photograph the paper with the combinations numbers for future reference.

Dad ticked off the list. B1, B2, B3, Lounge, Kitchen, Study Laundry Complete.

To do, Bridget room, Back yard, Garage, Shed, Roof area. We all looked up.

Dad stated “Somewhere there must be an access point. I’m hopping it is just dust up there. If there are boxes son, guess who is the gopher?”

I groaned they all laughed. Dad continued “We can let you kids complete the clean up now please. You now know what had to be done. What’s rubbish and what to keep. Leave the garage to last. As there are quite a few paint tins, I have a feeling we need to check every one. That can be a dirty job. Now if you agree we can go home, clean the dust off and do you want Mum’s cooking (She glared at Dad, we laughed) or go out again”

Bridget replied “Dad, Mum worked just as hard as you. NO harder, you just sat around looking at papers. We can go out for dinner your shout this time”

Mum hugged Bridget “You tell him daughter, you tell him” We laughed

Pam advised laughing “Mum I think Dad been told”

Dad smiled “OK my shout.”

We returned home for showers and dressing up for dinner. This time we went to the local services club. Whilst Mum, Dad and Pam had a play on the pokies. Bridget and I held hands. She showed me the ring I placed on her finger. “Will you really marry me Dan?” I took the ring off her and grabbed her left hand again and placed it back on her finger. “Yes I love you and Yes I want to marry you.” She kissed me in the club. Lucky our parents did not see that.

Bridget moved the ring, which was too big for her finger, on to her necklaces. There next to my heart. “I so want to touch that ring but people around here would think I was grabbing your boobs,” This time I kissed her.

Mum and Dad returned empty handed. Pam came back with a $100 jackpot win. We returned home all happy with a nice meal under our belts. Bridget and I had juice whilst Mum, Dad and Pam had coffee. Dad commented “Well Bridget I feel we have broken the back in sorting out your house, take a break day tomorrow and go back Tuesday to continue. What are your thoughts?”

“Yes you all have worked hard we can take a break tomorrow, anyway Sally and Claire will be back and they will tell us all about the wedding they attended.” Bridget replied.

Mum stated “Your father and I will be at work tomorrow resting. That’s easier than this weekend has been.” She laughed. “Dan you can have your beauty sleep tomorrow morning. No disturbing him tomorrow morning girls”

Pam looked at Bridget who looked at Pam then Mum “Yes Mum we will let him stay in bed. We will be good girls to Dan” They were word perfect together. I knew what they meant. Yes stay in bed but not asleep. I smiled.

Dad smiling said “Lock your door son, they are now planning something?” I just kept smiling.

Mum and Dad retired for the evening. We went to the den. We all stripped of our clothes and cuddled on the bed. They just gently stroked me and I played with their boobs. It was a tiring day. I fell asleep first and the girls told me they soon followed. I woke to the two of then cuddling close to me. I just laid there holding them and drifted back to sleep.

Monday. Week 2

We awoke to banging on the front door and Pam’s phone ringing. I put on my shorts and answered the door to see Sally and Clair wanting to come in. I opened the door and returned to bed in the den.

Claire hung up her call to Pam. They undressed and came into the den. “We have been banging on the door for five minutes” Sally explained. It was 8.30am She climb on the bed over Bridget and started to play with me. I pretended to sleep. Pam got up kissed and held Claire.

Pam explained what we had been doing all weekend and we are about 50% finished. We did not mention anything about money or jewellery. We are staying here today.” Sally finally had my cock in her pussy and was riding me. Bridget just played with her bum cheeks.

Claire mentioned they were the only children at the wedding, Just as well they are now best friends. We slept together in a single bed. At least we enjoyed ourselves in bed. Sally went red faced. There were a few uncles who wanted us but our dad kept a good eye on us and did not let us out of his site. Mum was just all over the place, missing from time to time. She came home tired and I think she got fucked silly by a few men. Mum and Dad quickly went to bed after the drive and we could hear the bed springs bouncing. Sally and I looked over here but found the lights off.

Sally had an orgasm on me and collapsed on my chest. Claire mentioned “I’m next, I’ve so missed a good cock” Sally rolled off me and let her sister mount me. Pam climb on the bed and put her pussy on Clair’s mouth. I reached up and fingered Pam’s arsehole, tickling it. Pam came hard on Claire mouth and dripped cum all over me. Claire came as well. She removed herself and got into a sixty nine with Pam. Bridget came over and started to suck me off. I came in her mouth and she cleaned me up swallowing all of my juices. She purred contently. Sally cuddled me. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. We woke about an hour later. Walking out to the kitchen we had breakfast together.

Bridget was not herself this morning and asked Pam to drive her to the chemist to get some pads. Pam took her to her room and gave her some of hers. Yep the dreaded monthlies had arrived. Bridget came our wearing her swimmers. I hugged her saying quietly “I still love you darling” Sally came over and hug her. “Mine are due to start on Wednesday.” Bridget felt better with the support. Pam asked “What are we doing today?”

Bridget mentioned “Do you want to go for a drive with Claire and deliver those bags? If you do could you get me some rags (pads) please.”

Pam replied “Yes that would be great, I drive you to your place.”

We got dressed and drove to Bridget place. Sally was shocked at the tidiness of the place. Wow.

We packed the bags in Pam’s boot and back seat. Bridget stated my money at at home. Pam answered “Fix me up later when we know the price is sis” Pam and Claire drove off. We did not see them until 4pm.

Locking the garage, I wanted to count my money box, but not with Sally around. I entered the house whilst they were looking around. We finally arrived at Bridget room. She pulled out the sex toys and the magazine. Pulling back her covers she placed a towel on the bed then we all stripped off. “Since you fucked and spunk-ed Sally’s bed I wanted you to do the same to me. I was so horny over the weekend thinking about it. Will you spunk me now please.” Bridget asked.
Sally was reading the magazine and picking up the toys. Rubbing them against her pussy. “Yes darling I will spunk you” I started to rub myself and Bridget reached up and played with my balls. Sally was testing the toys against and inside her pussy. That turned me on just seeing it.

I said “Ready” and shot my cum on her slit, then boobs, face, hair and pillow then stomach. She sucked me clean then I help her to rub the spunk all over her face, boobs and body. She rolled over and rubbed herself on her sheets and wiping her face with her pillow. Sally came over and sucked the spunk from her hair.

Sally then turned on one of the toys and placed it near Bridget arse. I went out and got the olive oil. We played with Bridget bum and the toys. I fingered her hole and it finally sunk in. I held it there for a minute. I then started to finger fuck her hole. Sally places a vibrator against her pussy. Bridget came bouncing on the bed and My finger went all the way into her. As she rested I pulled my finger out gently. One it popped out Bridget relaxed. Turning her head looking at me “That was fucking fantastic. One day I’ll let your cock enter my arsehole and you can spunk that. Thanks lover” She drifted off to sleep. I sat on the floor next to her bed.

Sally came around with the book and toys. Bending over, bum in the air toward me she asked “Can you finger fuck me please.” I oiled her arse and my finger. I slowly started to insert it. I grabbed a toy and rubbed her clit with it. She pushed back on my finger just as I was to push forward. It slipped in. I held until she was ready, Slowly I started to finger fuck that arse. I push all the way in then tried two fingers. They slipped in. I inserted a toy into her pussy. That sent her right off. Bucking and screaming on the floor. Like Bridget I slowly removed my fingers from Sally. She laid still on the floor. I went and washed my hands. Returning I moved Sally onto the bed and cuddled Bridget on the other side. My cock slipped into Bridget boob area. I laid there waiting for either to wake up.

After 5 minutes I got up dressed. Covered the girls closed the door grabbed some runner bands from the office area and went to my car. I started to put the cash into bundles, like Dad taught us, in bundles of one hundred notes. I had already counted $250 thousand when I heard Sally calling my name. I closed the box and car then returned to them. They were just cuddling each other on the bed. I sat down on the side stroking between their boobs I asked “What do my fair maidens like?”

Sally replied “Food please.”

“Ok you really need to dress and come home the food is there, We did not leave any here.” I replied.

Bridget asked “Can you get a bag so we can take the books and toys home please I don’t think mum would be happy with us walking them along the street opened.” I smiled.

Leaving the girls, they dressed, and I got a bag. Bridget pulled open another draw with other toys and we bagged them all up together. We locked up and I carried the bag home with Bridget and Sally holding hand together in front of me. Looking at their sexy bums I felt proud that they were my girls. We returned home and had a nice lunch together.

We went into my bedroom as the girl wanted to screw me in my room. Bridget just played with me whilst sally sat on me. She came very quickly. We then made love slowly. Bridget still with granny undies, as she called them, just rubbed my body with her boobs. Whilst Sally slowly bounced up and down on me. It took me about 10 minutes of love play to cum. Sally wanted it all in her pussy so I obliged. Sally rolled onto her back and Bridget licked my juicy cock dry. We then just held each other.

Laying next to me Bridget started to cry. I did not ask why I just held her and softly kissed whatever was closest to my lips. hair, forehead, lips, eyes, what ever. She held me tight. Sally was on the other side of me and just stroked her arm and body. Around 3pm we dressed and went to the lounge room to watch some TV. I got some drinks for the girls.

At 4pm Pam and Claire returned with some shopping, including some supplies for Bridget. She went to her room and collected some money which she gave to Pam. The girls then went and tried on their clothes and modelled them for us. One of Pam’s dresses did not exactly look nice on her and being male I said. “Pam that does not show off your good features very well, in fact it looks like something mum would wear.” They all looked at me in horror.

Bridget replied “Actually I hate to say it but Dan is right. However if you allow me to alter it I could make a difference, can I do that for you please?

Pam kinda looked slightly angry replied “What do you suggest sis?”

Bridget went to her room and returned with some dress making pins. She pinned Bridget dress and made a completely different shape and Wow it looked fantastic. It made Pam look fantastic.

I stated “Pam the colours really do look good on you and Bridget, the changes make Pam look like a sexy goddess.”

Claire said “Damn, Dan is right, Bridget pinning makes you look sexy and fantastic lets look in the mirror” They went to the hall mirror.
Pam had tears in her eyes. “Bridget that’s marvellous, can you alter this to suit please?”

“Yes” Bridget replied “Come here and I will remove the dress off you so you do not disturb the pins” She removed the dress and got me to carry it to her bedroom. I noticed then that she had collected her sewing machine from her house. I placed it carefully on her bed.

I walked back into the lounge room, Pam who had another dress on. I put my arms around her kissing her neck. “Sorry to be harsh, I did not mean to insult you but it was just not you or your style.”

She turned and hug me back saying “Thanks brother, yes I was angry but sis pinning of that dress was fantastic. I can’t wait to see it finished. So thank you for being honest”

We all sat back down whilst Pam and Claire told us of the shock with the charity shop in getting so many quality clothes. They took Pam’s number to call if they find anything others than clothes. At 5.30 Sally and Claire left. Pam stated she would do dinner. Bridget retired to her room to rest. I sat in the lounge room watching discovery channel, they subject was Egyptian drawing and their meanings.

My Parent arrived home at 6.30 Pam had dinner all ready and she called me to set the dining table. When I finished I called Bridget. We all sat down and eat a nice Veg, meat, shepherd pie meal. It was fantastic. I said “Mum complements to the chef tonight. A lovely meal.”

Dad looked at us “Whats going on?”

Pam replied “He got me angry today by being honest so he is crawling back into my good books” Bridget looked puzzled. Mum asked Bridget whats wrong and why are you so white. Are you OK?”

Bridget replied “Monthlies”

“OK understand, do you need anything, pads etc” Mum replied.

Pam replied “No Mum I got some more today for us”

Dad called smiling “Son move your chair closer to me please.” Which I did. “Son the monthlies, from a male perspective is the DD’s. We are just normal from day to day. Females including your mother and two sister’s go through massive swings of mood. Week one good and love hugs, Week two wont let go of you, Week three adore you. Then it’s week 4 THE DD’S. That mean DANGER DAYS. You have to walk around like you are walking on eggs, don’t say a word wrong, don’t move the wrong way, don’t answer then incorrectly, in other words Be very quite for the week. In fact hid away in your bedroom. This is when females are at war with males” then he started laughing when the girls all got cushions and threw then at him.

Dad then continued “Son women go through body changes and anything can upset them. Please treat them with care and understanding. It’s a normal body cycle for girls, We just have to respect them so if they do snap at you, it more their hormones that their mind. Don’t take it personally. Understand?”

“Yes Dad” I replied “You are lucky to be alive with that last statement!”

Mum step in saying “Too damn right he is lucky to be alive.”

Bridget whispered to Pam. Pam said “Stay here please”

They went to Bridget room. Bridget came out saying I have 90% completed the changes. Mum, Dad, and insulting brother I present Pam”

Pam walked out in the altered dress from earlier. Pam had tears in her eyes, She hugged Bridget then displayed the dress. Both of my parents were impressed. It just made my sister look like a million dollar lady. I wolf whistle.

“Pam I take back what I said earlier you look fantastic. It cannot be the same dress.” I said.

Mum said” Darling that is ready for a royal event, where did you get that dress?”

Dad comment “It that does not attract the boys nothing will.”

Pam replied “Dan was mean to me today saying this dress was frumpy, I was ready to hit him however I admit now, he was right. It did look frumpy and old fashioned. Bridget then pinned the dress for me and all I can say is WOW sis you have done a fantastic job. I liked the style, now I love the whole dress as well.”

Pam hugged Bridget. “Ouch there are still some pins I need to fix sis” They returned to Bridget room to change.

Dad mentioned “Son be very careful when telling girls their clothes as wrong” Pam and Bridget came out of her room “it can get you into all sorts of trouble”

Pam replied “Dad I was angry but as I said he was right it did make me look frumpy and I am glad for his honesty. It better to be told by family members than other girls gossiping behind your back”

Dad replied “Mum whats happened to our children?”

Mum replied “I don’t know Dad but shut up, lets keep them like this. It better than arguing all of the time like before.” We all laughed. If only they knew.

Pam and Bridget went back to dressmaking in Bridget room I returned to the lounge room with dad and mum tied up in the kitchen. I spoke quietly to Dad “You know that box in my car, well I started to bundle some notes up like you taught us. I got to $250k before I had to stop and close the box I’m not even half way. What do I do?

Dad looked at me. After a minute he replied “We will somehow bank it. I feel. Damn. How much is that girl worth. Ben and I kinda lost count at $70 million. He is collating the items together. I’ll mention to him about what has happened in your case. Maybe he has some ideas. Talk to you later on the matter. On the other hand your Mum and I paid out our mortgage today. God the feeling is fantastic that we now own this house. We are going to use the rest of the funds for your schooling, All three of you. I kinda forget to mention it at the dinner table with the talk on women. As I said Son, when they have their monthlies, it’s not nice for them and they can generally feel unclean, so please be careful and respectful.”

‘I will Dad, I will. I love both of them very much and Yes it feels good to have Pam as a friend. Maybe she is right, I have grown up?” I replied just as the girls walked in.

Pam said “Your saying I right. Thank you brother of mine.”

Bridget replied. “Yes Dan you have grown up and we are pleased you have”

Mum came in with drinks for all.

“Well do we have a seamstress in the family or a dress designer. I would have loved to have seen that dress before you altered it now.” Mum commented.

“Both actually, as mentioned before I had to redesign clothes for my body shape. I learnt from Youtube on how to alter, then design. Pam would you like to show your mum some changes on the yellow dress you have.” Replied Bridget.

Pam went to her room to dress in the yellow dress with high heels, I smiled as that dress she could not wear a bra underneath. Bridget came out with her pins again. Pan displayed the dress. Dad and I said nothing we just stared. I love the way Pam’s boobs bounced whilst modelling in high heels.

Bridget then started to pin the dress. It went from very good to bloody fantastic. Pam, from what she saw with the pinning was eager to remove for Bridget to remodel then realised Mum and Dad were home.

Mum just blew her mind. “Bridget that is fantastic. I could not believe, what you could do, what you have done. Wow. Now I understand about your skills. That other dress must have look bad. Those two males are still speechless, look at their eyes, two feet outside of their heads.”

They looked at us and laughed. Dad and I just broke out with big grins. We also noticed Pam had no underwear on. And the dress was transparent after the changes. Mum, Pam and Bridget went to the den to remove the dress. Bridget took it back to her room. Then returned and sat next to me.

For the next hour or so we just had general chit chat. Dad did finally mention and thanked Bridget about paying off the mortgage. We went to bed around 10.30pm. At 11pm Bridget came in and took me to the Den. Pam was waiting, naked on the bed playing with herself. I screwed her until she came, then I played with her boobs making her cum again. Bridget was just happy to be touching us. Pam explained about how they can feel with their periods. I just held them both.

Tuesday. Week 2

We all slept until 8am when Pam and Bridget has a shower together. Just a girly period thing she explained. I showered in the house shower.

We had breakfast together. Sally and Claire came in with Sally down in the dumps. Bloody period pains she explained a bloody day early. I kissed and gently hugged her. Pam and Claire also strongly kissed and hugged each other. Just seeing that I realised they loved each other, not friends but lovers. I went over giving them a group hug saying “Thank you sisters I love you both as well.” I think Pam and Claire realised I understood what was happening to them.

Bridget and Sally just wanted to be together, Bridget asked Sally if she wanted to do some dress making/alterations with her, she agreed. Pam and Claire wanted to be together. I asked Bridget if I could borrow her key so I can check out my car and leave you ladies on your own. She gave me the key.

Opening the boot I continued to count the money. It came to over $1.3 million dollars. I rang Dad. He was in a meeting but would call back in 30 minutes on my mobile. I boxed the money and returned it into the car boot. Fuck, $1.3 million dollars, she was giving me $1.3 million dollars. I cried, I went to her room, laid on her bed and cried. What a girl. I was already madly in love with her before this. I just could not understand my emotions. By the time dad rang back my tears had cleared up. I told Dad how much money was in the box. He could not believe it. He advised me to just leave it there. He is meeting Ben for lunch, he will either call me or speak to me tonight.

I laid on Bridget bed turned over her pillow and just smelt her body and perfume on it. I slept for about an hour hugging her, my future wife’s, pillow. Upon awaking I washed my face, locked the house and returned home. Bridget saw I was quite and just hugged me. Sally was busy trying some sewing but making many mistakes. At least she was enjoying herself. Bridget left her sewing and came into my room closing the door. I pulled her onto my bed hugging and I just did not want to let her go. She stroked my hair kissed me and asked. What happened.

“That box of money” I asked.

“Yes” Bridget replied.

“There is over $1.3 million dollars, are you sure you want me to have it. It is your money you know?” I mentioned

“Yes, I knew it was a lot but Yes, I love you, again Yes, I want you to have it. I have not told you or dad but I have over a million dollars if not more, in my bank account. I have no need, in fact never had a need for any money. I did not realise what I wanted. It is not money, it is love. Not sex, Love. You have given me what I wanted. Love. Your family have given me Love. Friendship and love. Your sister accepted me as I am and has never asked me to change in any way. You and your family have given me unconditional Love. I realised that has to be given, never taken. Yes I do regret what happened to my parents, I now realise they were paying me money. They were not giving me their love. I love you and I love Sally. That is one item I cannot decide or choose. So please never ask me to decide between you and Sally, this is my only request. I don’t want to make that decision.” Bridget asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.