Parents Away - Cover

Parents Away

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life changing story about Dan going from a virgin nerd to a powerful business person.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student  

Birthday Saturday. Week 1

I awoke about 8am to a quite house and a massive hard on. I dreamed about the three girls and how I soaked them all over their bodies with my cum. I had to lay in bed for 10 minutes so it would go semi hard. Putting on my under pants, shorts and polo top I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Mum and Dad were siting in the lounge watching the TV morning news. They both said “Happy 16th Birthday Son” I thanked them. I got some toast and juice for breakfast and sat at the dining table to eat. My sister Pam came from behind and gave me a big hug for my birthday. Lucky she did not feel my hard on. I could not forget last night memory of them, lying on the floor whilst I came all over them. I wanted to run over there now and do the same again.

After breakfast I returned to my bedroom and slept for another hour or so. Waking up at 10.45 I went and had a shower, to get ready for my party. I dressed in undies, a smart pair of shorts and a blood red polo shirt. I went to the lounge and waited for my friends. Mum and Dad were getting ready and sis was lounging in her room. I turned on the TV to the discovery channel. At 11.30 the girls arrived. They looked fucking sexy and boobs pushing out. Mum, Dad and Pam came to the lounge rook and looked astonished I only asked some girls. I introduced Claire to Pam. They went into Pam’s room so she could redress for my birthday, She was not going to be outdone by my friends.

I told Mum and Dad during the last few years at school the three of us were rivals for the class marks. A few weeks ago we got together and decided to be friendly rivals not angry ones. Since then we have done very well in our exams and we are waiting to find out who comes on top. We know in our science exam we all got 100%.

Pam hearing this commented “So we have three eggs heads instead of one now? Look out world”

Dad eyes popped out at Pam sexy dress. Looking at Dad Pam advised “I’m not going to be out staged by my baby brother girlfriends who are dressed to kill.”

Bridget mentioned “These dresses I have designed for myself as I cannot get anything to fit me. My waist at 22 hips at 28 and boobs at 34F. They just don’t make commercial clothes for me.”

“Ladies you all look beautiful and thank you for joining me on my birthday” I remarked. The girls all came over and kissed me on my cheek wishing me a happy birthday. Sally was quite so I held her hand, this made her smile.

Just then June came in with her husband and wished me a happy 16th. She commented to my Mum that I was very well behaved during the week and did not hear any noise or loud music. You have a good son there. Mum and Dad asked them to join them for lunch,

“At least we will have someone to talk to, other than school study stuff” Dad asked.

“Yes why not” June mentioned.

“Good if you can drive my daughter Pam and Claire. We will take the younger three with us. We are book at High Street Steak House for 12.30. Do you know where that is?”

“Yes” Sally Dad replied. “See you there”

Pam and Claire left with Claire parents. We entered Dad car, I sat in the middle. The girls tried to stir me up in the car by tying to make me horny. I was already solid hard and needed to spunk all over them. We arrived at 12.15 and were seated immediately. The restaurant was not busy. I kept my hands on the table whilst the girls kept grabbing me under the table during lunch. The meal was fantastic until Claire asked Bridget for her phone to show a picture. NOOO don’t show that picture to my sister I tried to mentally send. Mum asked me if I was all right I coughed saying some water went the wrong way. Pam’s eyes lit up at that picture. I knew which one. But she did not look at me. Claire had not told her who it belonged too. But she was licking her lips and her nipples shot out of her dress. Bridget also noticed and whispered to me. “Get ready for another conquest stud” I sank back in my chair, Not my Sister.

My parents just kept chatting to the girls parents especially the two Dads. I sat up putting on a brave face. So the girls were going to get me. I would have to think of a way to get back at them in pleasure. I smiled.

We finished dinner as went for a walk through the town’s park. We returned around 3.30 to home. Mum had gotten a cake so whilst the adults drank some beer and wine Clare and Pam also had some wine, We three had a coke cola. They sang happy birthday to me and we cut the cake. Pam invited Claire to her room to listen to music. They had got on like a house on fire. I was so happy. Pam then came out thanked me for meeting Claire, They did have a lot in common. She then invited the three of us to her room and we left the parents watching sport and drinking wine and beer.

I was allowed into Pam’s room. I have not been in sis room for over 3 years. Pam had taken over the granny flat when she turned 16 to allow her quite time, from me, to study. I so wished for her room with a separate outside entrance. I could keep my tarts for my pleasure. Pam kinda blocked the door. Looking at Claire she mentioned. “OK who the hell was in at picture?”
Claire asked “Is that door locked and your parents cannot get in?”

Pam went over and locked the door. “Yes, Now, Why?”

“Ok girls the stud is here, what are we to do?” Clare questioned then stood up and removed her dress and underwear. Bridget and Sally followed.

Standing naked Claire told Pam “Please join us naked”

She removed her clothes, then realised I was in the room and tried to cover herself with her hands.

Claire took Pam’s hands away and showed her body to me. “This is our birthday present to you stud the pleasure of four females.” Sally and Bridget then started to undress me. When my sister saw my size he stepped forward and hugged me asking “Fucking fuck me baby brother.”

I lifted her up and as she opened her legs I let her down again Sally and Bridget made sure I was on target to enter my sister pussy. On first sinking she took over half of me. I laid her down on her bed then started to pump into her. She started to moan loud. Claire kissed her to keep her quite. Pam placing her legs around my back and quickly pumped me I was ready to shoot, into my sister, I kept pumping then mention I was about to cum Bridget and Sally quickly played with Pam’s boobs and she came with a big muffled scream, I then came into her pumping my spunk all the way up into her womb. I pulled out and laid on my back on her bed. Bridget stated cleaning me with Claire and Sally cleaning up Pam. I held Pam’s hand and smiling looking at her. She squeezed my hand back.

Bridget then mounted me, I held her boobs and then pinched her nipples between my thumb and fore fingers. and within a minute she came. Sally slid Bridget off me then mounted me. Pam still laying the bed next to me said “That’s 3” Sally more or less had a full orgasm as she slid down on to me. She bounced for at least a minute before resting her head on my chest. Claire, not to miss out removed her sister and pulled me up. Getting on all four, on the floor said “My turn” I knelt down behind her and fucked her sexy pussy. We both came in minutes. I hand made four of the most beautiful randy girls cum within 10 minutes. I sat down on the floor and rested my back against Pam’s bed. We all rested for a music song.

Just for safety, and not a moment too soon, we all dressed, but without underwear. There was a knock on Pam’s door, Pam answered looking devilish with messy hair.

Dad asked “Whats going on?”

Pam replied “We are laughing at Dan whilst we all teach him to dance with two left feet. He is hilarious, Do you want to watch?” Smiling.

“No, we are having a BBQ for dinner, is steak, sausages and salad on for everyone?” Dad asked. June came up behind Dad quietly sniffed the air and smiled at us.

“Yes” we all replied.

June mentioned “My girls do really enjoy sausages” walking away laughing. Dad closed the door.

We all laughed at the comments. Pam finally looked at me saying “Yes I want that sausage again. How long have have you been fucking those girls stud?”

Claire told her the story then finished with “Just one long fucking week and he has had more females including a school teacher as well. He is our stud and man his stamina is great. He just serviced the four of us and I bet he is still hard?” I lifted my shirt to show I was ready again.

Just then Mum knocked on the door, I dropped my shirt as Pam opened the door, “Yes Mum?”

“June and I are going to the shops for some supplies. Will you be OK looking after all of the kids for 30 to 40 minutes please? The Dad’s are on the lounge drinking and watching football”

Pam’s smile could not have been bigger “Yes Mum no problem” June behind my Mum smiled in a knowing way. They left to go shopping. Pam locked the door.

“OK baby brother show me you tool again. I stripped off making sure my clothes were hand to dress quickly. The girls all undressed again. Pam walked over then bent over to suck my cock.

I moved back towards her bed and laid down, with my legs dangling over the side. Claire went for Pam’s pussy and started to eat her out. Bridget sat on my face and Sally sitting on my chest started kissing Bridget playing with her massive boobs. The song ended so Claire called out, Change. Clare started to suck me with Pam eating her out, Sally and Bridget just moved up and I was now eating Sally. Claire and Sally both came first. Pam called for them to rest then Bridget mounted my cock whilst Pam, facing Bridget sat on my face. Pam’s taste was different again to my tarts and still very enjoyably. I could not get my tongue any further into her pussy. Pam grabbed Bridget’s boobs and really gave them a work out. They came together I was about to cum. I moved the girls off me and stood up. Getting them all together on Pam’s bed I wanked off hitting all four girls all over their bodies. The four of them were playing with themselves or someone else. I wished I could have taken a picture of four spunk-ed girls.

I moved backwards and sat down on the chair. I was beginning to go soft. The girls then started to lick my cum off each others body. Claire mentioned “We cannot smell of spunk whilst we have dinner so make sure you have licked if off everyone”

I got hard again seeing my tarts licking each other, they kept interchanging. Them Sally looked at me “Who turn to clean the stud?”

Pam looked puzzled. Claire took Pam’s hand and came over. “We always clean up our stud with our mouth” She started to lick me pulling Pam down who quickly got the idea and started licking me as well. Pam finished me off. We all sat down on the floor.

Another song came on We did not move until that song finished. We heard the car pull up. Getting dressed again, still without underwear, we exited Pam’s room to assist our mums in bring in the food stuff. I sat down on the dining room table, with Bridget. The girls started to chop up the salad items. Our Dad’s started the BBQ and were cooking the steaks and salad.

June enquired, “Hoped you taught Dan on how to dance correctly girls?” Pam’s face went very Red.

Claire assisted by saying “Yes I think he could pass in some simple dancing but we did exhaust him”

Mum looked and me saying “I hoped you kept them happy and did not muck around too much?”

Pam laughed seeing the two different stories “Yes Mum he was a good gentleman, He even got us something to drink.” All the girls laughed.

Mum replied “Good boy Dan” This set the girls and June off again.

Bridget sitting next to me said holding me hand “So this is what it’s like having some brothers and sisters. I have never seen a happy family scene like this. It wonderful” I hugged Bridget.

“Yes sometimes, however older sisters can also be a pain as well bossing me around” I replied.

Pam came around and hugged her then thumped me on my arm in a playful way, “Yes, but don’t forget, we sisters are better than men, but we do need their services sometimes.” This time I blushed and got another hard on and Pam recognised it. She smiled at me.

The Dads called out ‘Food ready’. The girls then carried out the salads to the BBQ area. We sat around the table. Mum was astonished on how quickly all the food was finished by us kids. Especially the salad items “Well, it looks like no left overs for tomorrow” She commented.

June and Pam then came out with an Ice Cream cake. This was soon polished off. I stood up “I thank you all for a wonderful birthday party.” Looking at the girls and rested my eyes on Pam I continued “This has been the best party ever for me. Again thank you” They all applauded.

Pam then stated “It’s not over for you yet, we still have some dance moves to teach you, Do we girls?” The all laughed and shouted “Yes”

“Don’t have the music too loud please Pam” Asked Mum.

June replied “It’s is Saturday night let them live a little. Just not too late now”

“Yes Mum” Sally and Claire replied. Bridget was quiet. I hug her saying ‘Yes families are like this always making up the rules as we go along.” Looking at the people on the table “Bridget is an only child she has never experienced any event like this and I’m so happy Bridget is with us today.”

The girls all reached out to either touch or hug her.

With tears down her eyes “Thank you Dan and others, These are tears of joy, and a great feeling” commented Bridget.

My Dad replied “Bridget you are welcome here any time. We will be pleased to have you here”

They all cheered. Bridget felt humbled.

Finishing our drinks and with the girls, including Bridget this time, cleared the table and came out with more drinks, beer for the men, wine for the ladies and yes mum let us have some coke cola. At 7.30 Dad said “Inside the game is on” The men went inside to watch. We departed to Pam’s room, June stated “Don’t do anything that I would do” laughing. With a twinkle in her eye.

My Mum replied “Well they are good well behaved kids you know” Pam and I blushed.

“Yes Mum we will be good” Pam and I replied. The other girls giggled one stated “OK lets dance”

We retired to Pam’s room and turned on some dance music, but not too loud so we could talk.

“Sis, I should tell you, June knows what we are doing, She saw me with her girls last Saturday and she had me Monday morning. That’s why her humour is just saying ‘go and enjoy yourselves’ apparently she lost her virginity at 14. And has never stopped since then.” I stated.

Claire said “Sally was never to find out”

“Too late I had informed Bridget and her before you said anything, but they have and will keep ‘mum’ about it” I replied. My cock was sticking hard against my shirt as I had no underpants on.

Pam replied “Do Mum and Dad know?”

“No we only stared, sorry, I lost my virginity last Saturday to Claire and we have been together all week. It’s been one fucking fantastic week with, as I call them, my randy tarts. Please don’t tell them?” I asked.

“Sure how can I tell them and then say you also well and truly fucked me on your birthday, willingly on my part. Talking about fucking ain’t we over dressed for the evening?” Pam removed her dress. “Do you guys know how fucking horny I was at the dinner table without underwear and knowing you were all the same?”

Bridget replied “Yes and I don’t think the two Dads took there eyes off either Sally or my boobs all through dinner, that really turned me on knowing they could see our nipples but could not touch them. Sorry I did not look at you other girls. I was also checking if Dan was showing himself but he remained good. Fuck that’s made me randy now. Lets lay on the bed and Dan can fuck is all. He can fuck the line. They all undressed and laid down on their backs legs in the air.

I dropped my shirt and shorts and proceeded from Clair to Bridget then Sally and finally Pam sticking my hard cock as far as possible into each hole. Fuck The sight was fantastic. Legs in the air open pussies and wobbling boobs. I went back down the line for a second go. Bridget lost it first. She screamed in pleasure and Sally kissed her to reduce the noise. I sat her down in my chair then got the other three to get on their hands and knees again I fucked all the three pussies until Claire came. Claire moved over to Bridget. Now I was left with two. I laid on the bed getting Sally on my mouth and Pam on my Cock. They both came together and then I flooded Pam’s pussy with my spunk. Pam slid off me, Claire licked me clean and Bridget cleaned Pam. Those girls could not get enough of the cream from me and the other girls pussies.

We rested for a while then this time we all slowly made love to each other again. Pam stated she had eaten one other girl out but now she was a confirmed prick and pussy lover. We all laughed and hug each other on Pam’s bed. Her room did stink of cum and pussy juices.

June knocked on the door. We all dressed quickly and I opened the door. She entered and closed the door. Sniffing “You better open some windows and put on a fan. The smell is like a whore house. Looking at me and grabbing me. “I hoped you kept those girls happy and fucking full. We are staggering home now, are you cumming” Laughter “or are you staying for a fucking night?”

Claire and Sally asked to stay, June agreed and let me go and exited the room. We quickly opened the window and put the ceiling fan on. My Mum knocked and told me they were going to bed, not to stay up too late and when Pam kick you out stay out. Pam giggled. “Yes Mum” I replied.

After I shut the door and locked it Pam stated “Does Mum think I am ever going to let my baby stud out of this room. No fucking way unless he escapes.” We all laughed. Closing the front door we opened a window and switched off the fan then again removed our clothes. Pam put another CD on and I lay on her bed cuddling Sally and Bridget. Could life, as a 16 year old, get any better.

Pam stated “Dan my birthday present to you is the pleasure is, or attempting, to sleep with the four of us.” She laid on my legs and started to lick my balls. “Next game girls is give Dan a tongue bath, that is we all have to lick him all over his body. Just stay on the bed Dan.” She opened my legs and arms. “I had a boy do this to me in Uni, Fuck I was randy all fucking night. He shot on me three times and licked it all off me again kissing me all the time. The way we do it is get your pussy juice and smear him, move, lick another pussy area clean, juice it up again and move on. It you need to cum sit on his face or fingers. Changes occur on the music. We cannot touch or lick his cock until he cums on his body then it’s a free for all licking his sperm up. Agreed girls”

“Yes” they replied. Bridget and Sally were already playing with them selves whilst Pam was talking. They quickly rubbed their pussy juices all over my arms, chest legs and face. Pam tried to get my foot into her pussy, just attempting it made her cum. Her juices ran all over my foot. Claire licked those juices up. Sally and Bridget changed places and licked my face and chest clean. They continued on for about six songs then I could feel my cock ready to explode. All of the girls had cum at least twice. Claire got Sally and Bridget to hold my legs in in the air back towards my face Both Pam and Claire licked my bum cheeks then, actually I don’t know but I felt two tongues on my hole. That’s it I shot my load all over my stomach, chest, neck face and hair. The girls placed my legs back down and they all started to lick me clean. Pam kissed me with a spunk full mouth I french kissed her back. All the girls kissed me then laid with me on the bed. I could feel Bridget grab my hand and cup her boob. I fell asleep.

I woke up around 5am with Claire and Pam taking turns humping me and licking their clits. Claire had shown Pam her favourite position and they were enjoying themselves. I fell back asleep again.

Sunday Week 1

At 7am I need to pee. The girls were also stirring. Pam and Claire were cuddling my cock I was arm cuddling Sally and Bridget. I moved to use Pam’s shower to pee. Quickly they all joined me for my golden shower as Bridget called it. We all washed each other as they also peed on each other. Clean we all returned to Pam’s wet bed. Removing the sheets, we all dressed, this time with underwear. I lifted Pam’s mattress out to the sunlight to dry off.

We entered the house Mum and Dad had just got up and were making a coffee. I got a jug of water and some juice and placed it on the table, Pam got some glasses. We sat at the table drinking Pam was next to me. Mum asked “Did we have a good night and hopefully Dan did not stir you up too much Pam?

Pam replied “Yes Dan did fill us all up but we all fell asleep I think talking. No Mum he was good and we enjoyed his company”

“Wow” Dad replied,”My two lovely children are actually getting alone with each other. Uni must have been good for you”

Pam looked and me and smiled “No Dad. Dan has actually grown up and is now a man. A good kind man who knows how to treat us kindly. Won’t you agree girls”

Bridget replied “Yes he was good last night, but his dancing still need some work!” They all laughed. Dad smiling “Good on you son, it hard to keep one woman happy, let alone four like you did last night. What’s for breakfast darling?”

Claire and Sally said “Can we make you all some pancakes. We did that for Dan during the week?”

Mum looked at me. I said “You told them to look after me Mum. So they did, making a few meals for me. Who am I not to let two to three beautiful girls make me food. Yes please for the pancakes. Mum sit down and enjoy a nice breakfast.”

Sally Claire and Bridget were already in the kitchen before I had finished speaking. They made the batter, prepared the bacon and eggs and served us all in about 10 minutes. Dad looked at the meal “Son you can keep these girls forever with a breakfast like this. Bloody nice meal girls.”

I think at that moment Mum realised that the girls did not just cook for me.

Mum commented “Yes ladies very nice breakfast” She got up and made another coffee for Dad, Pam and herself. “What are you planning to do today kids”

“Swimming and sunbaking for me” I replied.

Claire said “That sound nice can we join you”

Dad stated “Swimwear optional”

Mum answered “Yes swimwear must be worn”

Dad and I responded “Mum, you spoil everything?”

Sally said “They just want to pervs on our beautiful bodies. I shall get my bikini. That is if we are allowed to join you.

“Dad quickly replied “Yes, Yes, um your welcome to swim here with us”

Claire asked Sally “Can you bring my swimwear around please.”

Pam stated “I don’t have any swimmers!”

I commented, “That’s OK I swam naked whilst you were all away”

Mum replied “No way”

Claire asked Pam smiling “Some of my swimmers could fit you. Do you want to come around and try a few on without your brother peeking on you”

The four girls cleared the breakfast table and left to get their swimmers.

Dad mentioned “You just behave yourself with the girls in the pool OK.”

“Yes Dad” smiling.

I went into my room and put on my swimmers and board shorts to hide my hard on. Fuck, how can I get relief with Mum and Dad around.

I went outside and started to do my laps. The girls came around I looked at four beautiful spunky ladies in brief bikini’s and I let out a wolf whistle. Dad came out and his jaw just dropped opened. Mum was the only one in a one piece. The girls just jumped into the pool Bridget grabbed me without my parents seeing it. She yelled. “It’s hard and hot” The girls got the message and started to splash me. I moved deeper into the pool understanding the message from Bridget.

We stayed in the pool until Mum came out with drinks. I stayed in the pool with Bridget and Sally as Pam and Claire got the drinks and joined us back in the pool flashing their boobs at me from time to time. I was frustrated and hard I wished I could just peel off my cloths and fuck every one of my, now, four randy tarts. Earlier in the morning Pam mentioned that ‘tarts’ is a slang term like sluts. I should call them by a nickname when other are around. Bridget immediately said she would be a Strawberry tart. Pam chose Apricot, Sally wanted Raspberry and Claire choose Lemon, not because she was sour but she loved all tastes girls and boys including the five of us.

Bridget said quietly “Watch your parents whilst I walk pass, I need to use the toilet.” She climbed out of the pool and in front of both mum and dad legs open she asked them if is OK to use the toilet. Dad sported a hard on very quickly however Mums nipples poked out hard and she started do wet herself with pussy juice. Mum and Dad said OK and pointed to where it was, looking at her walking away. We looked away and acted as we saw nothing. Pam stated “Well brother we must have got our randy genes from somewhere now we know. Fuck dad is nicely built but nothing like you stud.” She and Sally grabbed me under water Claire sitting on the edge opened her legs and showed off her pussy. “How about this now”

Dad called out “Someone is at the door.” Bridget answered the door. It was June.

June came into the pool area seeing we were in the pool, she asked my Mum and Dad if they wanted to come around after lunch say around 1pm for a few drinks and watch the afternoon game. Thank you June I thought. Dad replied “Yes you ladies can finish off that bottle from last night. At least it wont go to waste. Actually can we have it for lunch. You kids can look after yourselves for lunch here we will be next door if you need us” I smiled.

June replied “What a good idea lets go.”

Mum and Dad quickly put on some casual clothes and went with June. Bridget locked the door as they left. She returned to the pool and immediately stripped off her bikini. Feeling her pussy and dragging her juices up along her body said “Stud fuck this now please” As I climb out of the pool the girls stripped me off of my swimwear. Hard I entered Bridget laying on the grass. She came in minutes bucking me all on the grass exhausting her, I looked around “Who next” Sally said “Me” and laid next to Bridget I moved over and entered her. She came almost as quickly as Bridget.

I rolled onto my back, both Claire and Pam started to wank me off as I was playing with their naked pussies, I shot into the air, they took turns with every other shot capturing them in their mouth. Pam came as my fingers entered her pussy. Claire rubbed herself off with my fingers in her pussy. We all laid naked on the grass for a few minutes.

We returned back to the pool naked to wash off the grass and other stains. At twelve we dressed with putting on our pool clothes and entered the house for lunch. Whilst eating lunch Mum knocked at the front door, Pam answered it. She rushed in for another bottle of wine. Looking around seeing we were pool dressed said “The football has a double header do we should be back around 5pm. Dan be good to the girls please”

Smiling with a bid cheese grin I said “Yes Mum otherwise they will gang up on me.” Both Sally and Bridget grabbed my cock under the table. She rushed out of the door and Pam locked it again.

Pam walked back to the table, looking at me, shook her head from side to side. “One day Brother you will really get caught.” she explained.

I hugged Bridget “Now are you happy to be with us. We can squabble quite often. By now Pam is generally yelling at me to stop teasing her and Mum always takes her side. As yet we have not argued over anything and I must admit Pam, it does feel good being your friend instead of your enemy. I actually do sisterly love you, even when we argue.”

Holding my hand Pam replied “Yes brother it does feel good being ‘fucking’ friends”

We all laughed.

After lunch we returned back to the pool. This time I had the pleasure of putting sun tan screen all over the girls naked bodies. I did not miss any spots except the hair on their heads. They returned the favour to me but they had to sit on me first as they did not want sunscreen inside their pussies. Did I care, No, having four lovely pussies riding me and as they came they got me closer to cumming. Finally Bridget scored the goods. I shot hard into her, she quickly lifted off me for Sally to get some spunk as well. I was tired. After an hour we returned to Pam’s room. I carried in her hot dry mattress and the girls made the bed for her.

We all showered and got dressed in some form of body cover. Bridget kept on her skimpy swim top and a short skirt with underwear. The other three tried on Bridget old dresses that the top did not cover. They did not wear any underwear, that only showed on Claire, who picked the white dress. That one you could almost see through. Me Shorts and polo shirt. With my size cock that’s all I could wear safely.

In the lounge room I showed Pam how to get the adult channel. The first film was 4 girls and one bloke. We all laughed. Flicking through the channels we did not find anything of interest. We turned back to Rage, a music channel. And just started talking between ourselves. After about 30 minutes I went to the kitchen and asked who would like a coke. We all had a can each.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.