Avoiding the Apocalypse - Cover

Avoiding the Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jim Roberts is offered a choice he can't refuse. He becomes an agent for a far-future organization that wants to keep the Confederates from winning the Civil War and precipitating an apocalypse. This is the story of Jim's solution to the problem. 7 chapters.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   War   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Paranormal   Interracial   White Male   Violence  

Shar-le-la showed an android how to tan the mountain lion’s skin when we set up camp. It was told to work on the skin all night if necessary. Should it finish before we got up, then it was to take a position as a guard. This night was like last night, but for the sex. Both of us were in the mood, so this was a full, all-out fucking session with my favorite position. Shar-le-la had taken a liking to the modified missionary position that I preferred, so that was what we normally used.

After we finished fucking, Shar-le-la was still turned on. I was not up to the exercise required for another fucking session, so I asked her what she knew about oral sex. Shar-le-la had no idea what I was talking about, so I explained how much a man liked to have his cock sucked by his lover. That was news to her, but she was willing to give it a try.

I was already lying down, so all she had to do was to lean over me and take my cock into her mouth. Tell me of a man who does not start getting erect whenever that happens. Shar-le-la couldn’t help being amused as my cock grew in her mouth. Once I was erect enough for her to have a stable working platform, I started giving her detailed instructions about how a blowjob should be performed. I started off with the obvious things like keeping her teeth out of contact with my cock and applying a gentle vacuum while she moved her lips up and down my cock. I thought that we would start out that way before going on to things like what to do with her tongue, etc.

Anyway, keeping in mind the old adage that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, I talked Shar-le-la through the steps to bringing me off. She was surprised at the pressure she felt when I shot out my jizz, and at the small quantity they I actually released. She was expecting at least a cupful from the way it felt inside her cunt, and she asked me why I had held back so much of my normal discharge. I think that she still did not completely believe me when I said that the normal quantity was about a tablespoonful. Oh, well, such are the discussions one has with an adoring wife.

I told her that I had enjoyed her efforts and asked her how she felt about what she had done. Shar-le-la answered that she did not object to the taste, but the act did not do much for her. By this time, I was pretty well pooped, but I promised to demonstrate cunnilingus tomorrow night. Now that she was interested in!

The next morning we had our usual quickie and got up for breakfast. The android had finished with this phase of the tanning operation sometime during the night and had joined the other one on guard. Shar-le-la pronounced the effort by the android well up to her standards, and she was pleased with the result. I don’t know what the android thought of it, but Shar-le-la thanked it for doing such a good job.

We were on our way reasonably quickly that morning, and we reached the Columbia River before dark. We had no need to cross either river at this point, so we left well enough alone. Shar-le-la decided that we would not find a better place to camp than where we were, so that was what we did.

We spent all of our time conversing in English to give Shar-le-la practice with her translator. She announced that she no longer noticed its presence, but just thought in her native language and let the sounds come out of her mouth as her brain told her muscles to react. That was great! She was becoming a master of her tools.

During this conversation, it occurred to me that Shar-le-la needed an English name that could be used when we got farther east. I explained about how she was going to have to pretend to be a White person so that we could avoid unnecessary trouble with the bigoted people that we were sure to meet when we got farther east. Her skin was light enough that she would not have any problems there, but she needed a new name. I asked her how she felt about being called Shirley Roberts when we got to “civilization.” She agreed, so I now planned to call her Shirley whenever we spoke English. If we had to, we could claim that she had been born on an isolated farm in Nebraska, and that was why she was not up on all of the latest Eastern customs. Shirley found that amusing, and I just let it go.

The next day, one of the androids spotted a black bear about a mile away. I sent one of them to kill it and to bring it back to have for supper. While it was gone, Shirley began looking for suitable vegetables for us to have with it. She found a few and gave them to the other android to carry for her.

That afternoon, the android caught up with us. The android was strong enough that it did not bother with a travois but simply tied the bear carcass to a long pole and carried it over its shoulder until we pitched camp. The androids had started skinning the bear when two elderly Indians, a man and a woman, showed up at our camp. They looked like they could use a good meal, so we asked them to join us for some of the bear. They accepted, and it turned out that they were exiled from the Cayuse tribe.

The two were simply too old to contribute anything to the welfare of the community, so they had been turned out to die as the fates willed. Shirley was not surprised, but I was pissed off as Hell! In a few seconds, they taught us the Cayuse dialect, and we were able to converse with them in their native language. They were surprised at this, but it really was not that far from the Klickitat dialect, so our translators had no trouble picking up the small differences.

I asked where they were going, and the answer was that they were just wandering around until they were killed by some wild animal. Shit! Now I was really mad. I asked if they would like to join us, at least for a little while. Hell, they were from around here and should be able to help us get through this part of the wild country we were trying to navigate.

They were reluctant to burden us with their presence, but I pointed out that we could used their experience to guide us as we traveled through Cayuse territory. That was enough to get them to come along with us, at least for a while, and I hoped to figure out something else to help them before they left us. Dammit, I had been old once, but I had a loving family that tried to take care of me, so I felt like I had a vested interest in helping this old couple.

Shirley could see that my mind was made up, so she did not argue with me, though she surely must had thought that I was crazy. The couple had been sleeping in the open because they did not even have a tent to call their own. I quietly talked to one of the androids, and it found something that could be jury-rigged into a tent for our guests. I loaned them the mountain lion skin to use for bedding. They were very impressed at the skin because of its high quality.

By this time, we had bear steaks cooking over a bed of coals fairly quickly. Two of the steaks had been pounded by an android with his fist out of sight of our guests so that they would not be embarrassed. That was the only way we had to tenderize the meat, but it seemed to work. The old couple managed to eat their steak and belched loudly in appreciation. Shirley nodded to them and courtesy was served.

Our guests asked why the “other men” did not eat with us, and I explained that they were my servants and would eat later while they stood guard duty. The couple accepted that explanation, and nothing further was said.

I did ask our guests about our chances of buying horses from the Cayuse tribe. The answer was that I could probably work something out, but the price would be high. I asked for a price estimate for 8 horses. The answer was that many horses would probably cost as much as three bear skins like the one on this bear, though I might get a little better deal because the quality of the skin was so high.

I let the subject drop at that, but it was in line with what Nark-ap had said. Our male guest, Kalo, asked to be excused. He said that he was tired for a lot of walking today, and would like to go to sleep. I could see that his wife, Ann-le, was out on her feet, so I escorted them to their tent and bid them goodnight.

Shirley and I agreed that it was time to retire, so we went into our hut for our usual activities before sleeping. I had promised Shirley a demonstration of cunnilingus tonight, so that was at the top of my agenda. Fortunately, as was the custom of many Indian women, she had pulled out her pubic hair as it showed up, so she had a bare pussy for me to work with. That was my favorite kind for cunnilingus, so I was ahead of the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.