Time to Protect Earth - Cover

Time to Protect Earth

Copyright© 2002 by PT Brainum

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A hostile alien vessel heads for Earth. Time travel by Vortex is perfected, and our heroes fight to save Multiple Parallel Earths.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel  

Morning came, and I found myself snuggled up to Sandy, in bed. Both of us were completely nude, and my hard dick pressed between her legs. One arm was over her, as she lay on her side in front of me. I could feel the hard nubbin of a breast’s nipple. What a wonderful way to wake up.

Gently teasing her nipple, I stroked my dick softly between her firm legs, pressing myself against her round ass, with each thrust.

Sandy stirred, so I slowed my gentle thrusting, and began to kiss the back of her neck. She reached down, and slid a finger over my hard dick, as it poked out her front.

She started to laugh, telling me, “It looks like I have a dick sticking out of my pussy.”

She pushed it back, and rolled over to face me. I kissed her softly, as she placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy. As it slid inward, we groaned into the kiss. We continued facing each other, as we gently, and slowly, made love. Our hands roamed each other’s body, as we pushed together, and pulled apart.

Our orgasms came almost together; as a building, but warm, soft event. My cum didn’t spurt in a frenetic frenzy, but rather seemed to pour out of my dick in a smooth calming stream. I held her close to me. Soon we both drifted back asleep, still attached, and embraced.

We awoke some time later, thoroughly refreshed, and relaxed. I was still semi hard, and Sandy could feel me, as she awoke. Rolling on top of me, she began a hard ride, that soon had my dick at its hardest. Our earlier bout of lovemaking had ignited her fires, preparing her for a series of orgasms.

With each orgasm that rippled through her body, I watched her tense and relax. She continued to tense for longer periods of time, as each orgasm increased in power. Finally, when she reached a crescendo of almost nonstop orgasms, the rippling effect of her pussy, sent me over the edge.

Breathless, she lay atop me, panting. Putting my arms around her, I held her tight, not ever wanting to let go. Resting her head on my chest (just under my chin), she closed her eyes, and seemed to drift asleep. I waited a few minutes, as her breathing smoothed into gentle breaths, that loosened my arms.

I kissed her forehead as she stirred, and looked up at me.

“I love you, Sandy,” I told her.

She smiled, and said, “I love you. That was the best I’ve ever had. If you do better than that, I think it might kill me, someday.”

“As long as it doesn’t happen until we’re old, with great grandchildren,” I told her.

It seemed to be the right thing to say, in response. She squeezed me tight, and told me again that she loved me.

“Big things, today,” I told her.

“Lie there while I shower, will you? I want to come out refreshed; and see you naked, spent, and mine.”

“As you wish,” I told her.

I’ve always loved that movie, and was so glad to have a chance to use that line.

She gave me a funny smile, not getting the reference. Hopping up, ‘little TJ’ popped out of her with a plop. He was happy, and so was I.

I drifted off, for a moment. I was awakened by Sandy, as she rubbed my sweaty chest, and ran her fingers through my black curly chest hair.

“Hello, my love,” I told her, rubbing the crunchy sleep from my eyes.

“Time for you to get ready and dressed, lover.”

“As you wish,” I again told her, heading for the shower.

In minutes; I stepped out, squeaky clean, and completely nude. She sat on the bed, watching me get dressed, with a predatory look in her eyes. It made me slightly uncomfortable. At the same time, it pulled at me in a strange, sexual way.

We headed out together for breakfast, ate quickly, and headed for the briefing room (as had become our custom). Sitting in the front, as the room had already filled, we waited for it to begin.

A tall dark man stepped into the room, wearing General’s stars on his shoulders. I didn’t recognize him at first, but wasn’t concerned; because no one else in the room, seemed to be concerned, either. There was a collective sharp intake of breath, as he came under a full light, and sat down. We recognized him from the video of Earth’s destruction.

“I am General Dixon. After the events of the past few days General McCabe asked for assistance. I will be coordinating the attack in the alien universe, but will be unable to accompany those sent.

“This is Captain Roland. He is dressed in a boarding party environment suit. It was brought to us, along with seven other identical suits, by Major General Copper. It is made of the carbon silk that was discovered by our counterparts, on the alien craft. The automated defense system of the alien attack ship, recognizes the material as authorized, allowing free access to most of the ship. It is only a loan, so we must use the suits carefully.

“The suits are equipped with oxygen helmets, and weapons that can be fired in an oxygen free environment. I have assigned some of those who were invited to join the counterparts, (in their pioneering efforts), to join this mission.

“It will consist of two parts. The first is to board the craft, and remove two of the neutron weapons, still onboard. The second is to grab anything that looks valuable.

“The craft is in orbit around earth, and has no artificial gravity. The weapons will be pushed through the Vortex, after being removed from their launch container. Only a small portion of the weapon needs to be pushed through the Vortex. Once partly through, gravity will move it the rest of the way.

“Gravity’s effect does not pass through the Vortex. Because of this, moving to a weightless environment, will entail some special procedures. The boarding party will first pass through to the other earth, then return to our universe, in close proximity to space shuttle ‘Columbia’. There they will get acclimated to a microgravity environment, before proceeding to the alien ship, by means of another Vortex translation.

“They will stay on ‘Columbia’ for approximately nine hours, the alien attack craft for up to five hours, then return to Earth. Once the retrieval mission is completed, a hundred-megaton weapon will be delivered, to destroy the ship. That size proved to be more than adequate to destroy the attack craft heading for our Earth. Captain Roland, will you please demonstrate your equipment.”

“Good day, gentlemen, and ladies. I am wearing an airtight, semi-stretch, carbon silk fiber space suit. It is not pressurized, but is form fitting. It can be difficult to get into, and is much too tight for everyday work. Its advantage is that (in an airless environment) it provides airtight support, and protection, without wasting oxygen resources pressurizing the rest of your body.

“This helmet operates with a pure oxygen tank. It provides the same partial pressure of oxygen, as here on earth. Only without the extra gases, that make up roughly 79% of our atmosphere. This allows much smaller breathing tanks, without creating a fire hazard. The oxygen does seem noticeably thinner, but not difficult to breathe. The lower pressure does affect the way we hear sound; but all of the helmets transmit sound, directly into the skull bones.

“Each helmet has a two radios, an oxygen gauge, and enhanced vision. One of the two radios, uses a frequency that can penetrate the Vortex, and can be used for long distance team communication. The other radio uses ultraviolet pulses, for short range line of sight communication. A special controllers allow you to operate the suit functions.

“The hand switch also controls your ‘space walk’ thrusters, and attitude control. It can propel you down the attack craft’s corridors, as well as get you out of an uncontrolled spin, if there are problems.

“The boarding team that enters with me,” Captain Roland added, “will be receiving training all day tomorrow, and we will launch for Columbia that evening.”

I raised my hand.

“Your question?” Captain Roland asked.

“Who has been picked for the team?” I asked, wondering if I was on the list.

He recited four names I didn’t recognize, and then three I did. Mine, Bruce’s, and Major Wellert’s, who had accompanied General McCabe to recruit me several days ago.

Sandy grabbed my arm, as he said my name. I patted her on the leg, to let her know everything was ok. After the meeting I went to the lunchroom, with Sandy, and we discussed what it would mean.

“It’s ok, love. I want to go. I have the training to go,” I told her.

“What training? You’re a theoretical physicist. You are an asset to the nation, and Earth. You’re too valuable to risk sending. I won’t put up with it,” with each statement her voice rose ever louder.

“That’s enough,” I told her bluntly. “You’re making a scene. I am going, and that’s final. Now, I was probably picked because (when I was younger) I wanted to be a sniper. I was enrolled in the top military schools, and the top weapons training courses. I can fire any weapon, with an accuracy that would amaze most people. I also have a degree in electronics. Either of these would put me on the list, but the biggest advantage I have, is my counterpart is dead. There is no question that I can safely go, and return.”

“But, I don’t want to lose you.”

“You won’t,” I told her. “If I thought that going on this mission would endanger our future children’s existence, I wouldn’t go. The other people have been to the alien spacecraft, several times. Collecting technology, and data. Never have they suffered any casualties. I don’t believe I’ll be the first.” (I didn’t know this for sure, but I thought it would calm her.)

“We just finally got together, after years of innuendo, and flirting. If you don’t come back, Thomas Jefferson Calin; I’m going to hunt you down, and rip your balls from between your legs.”

“I will be sure to come back then, my love,” I said, taking her hands in mine.

“Even if you don’t, I’ll have enough sperm for my half dozen kids,” She said grinning at me.

“You want six kids?” I asked her.

“I’m young enough, that one kid every two years, will get them all out. Before I turn thirty five,” she told me.

“Do you remember yesterday morning? When I told you I wasn’t sleeping, but asked you to ask me about it, sometime?”

She nodded.

“I had a flash of insight,” I said. “It runs in my family. Gypsy genes, or something.

“My mother said it happens when we are in a perfect moment. I saw a flash of a possible future. I saw a bunch of kids on the front porch of our house, all surrounding you. They all had your blonde hair, except one little boy, who had my dark hair.”

She squeezed my hand back, tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.