Time to Protect Earth - Cover

Time to Protect Earth

Copyright© 2002 by PT Brainum

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A hostile alien vessel heads for Earth. Time travel by Vortex is perfected, and our heroes fight to save Multiple Parallel Earths.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel  

For the second time in a single week, I found Sandy asleep next to me. She was as fully clothed, as I was. Lifting myself on my elbow, I watched her as she slept. I remembered my promise to wake her with a kiss, but I was afraid moving would wake her. Slipping carefully out of bed, I found the bathroom, and took my morning piss. She had a full bath, with a tub sized walk-in shower. My room had only a toilet, a small sink, and a tiny shower; in comparison.

Returning to the bed, I leaned carefully over her, gently kissing her lips. Her eyes flickered, beneath her closed lids. I moved slightly, to her forehead, and kissed it. Shifting again, and slightly shaking the bed, I began kissing down her beautiful face. As I kissed her nose gently, I saw one eyelid flutter open.

“Morning sweetheart,” I told her, and brushed my lips against hers.

She returned the kiss, softly and gently. I continued to kiss down her chin, to her neck. Her other eye opened, and she smiled.

“You remembered,” she told me.

“Of course, I remember. I promised to wake you with a kiss. It took several, to wake you,” I said, smiling back at her.

She stretched her arms over her head, and brought them around my neck. Pulling me to her, I kissed her again. Lingering at her lips, mine tingled in excitement. I took a hand, and reached to the top of her shirt. The shiny fake stone buttons on her flannel cowgirl shirt popped open, one by one, as I slid my hand between the two parts of the shirt.

Reaching into her shirt and curling my arm around her body, I pulled her to me, and kissed her again. I did a quick shoulder roll onto the bed, and pulled her atop my body, burying my nose in her hair. Kissing my way up her neck to her ear, I paused, and whispered to her in a low voice.

“Sweetheart, I will always keep any promise I make to you.”

She took a deep breath, and sighed. I could feel tension that had gathered, as I pulled her over, drain from her body. She moved over me, and with both hands, began to pull my shirt over my head. I let go of her for just a moment, to raise my arms, as my pullover shirt came free.

I returned my arms to her smooth back, and kissed her, moving from her neck to her mouth. She returned the kiss with a fiery passion, that had not been there before. I took her top lip into my mouth, and sucked lightly, as she took my bottom lip into hers.

Our tongues soon began to duel. I stretched my tongue out as far as I could reach, into her mouth. As she started to suck it deeper, I pulled it forward, across the roof of her mouth. She squeezed me tightly, with the sensation. Spreading her legs, she wrapped them around mine.

Slipping my arms up her back, I undid the strap of her bra. We continued to kiss madly, as I reached under her arms. Tickling her slightly, she released me; and I slid her shirt, and then the bra, off of her body. She placed her hands on my chest, running her hands through the wispy curls of my dark hair. Pressing up from me, her breasts dangled juicily, in front of my eyes.

I took my hands, and held them. Each felt firm, filling into my spread fingers. I leaned up to them, and kissed softly, between her breasts. Tickling the skin with my tongue, I moved slowly up her body, to her mouth. Her back arched over me, and we kissed hard.

Rolling again, I brought myself over her body. We were both nude from the waste up, and I took the opportunity to kiss down to her stomach. As I reached her belly button; I slipped it some tongue, and then moved up her body, again.

Reaching her breasts; I softly nibbled, in ever-smaller circles, around the nipples. As I reached the hard pink nubs, I paused, and moved to the other breast. Completing the transit, but not touching her nipple, I stopped. I looked up at her, and smiled.

She was watching me, begging me, with her eyes, to continue. Her large lips parted, as she panted for air. A flush had came to her neck, and was moving towards her face, and down her body. I dipped my face, and nuzzled my lips between her breasts, kissing up toward a nipple. I stuck out my tongue, and stiffened it. I moved it in a small circle, around the very large hard nipple. I gave it a hot swipe across the tip.

Her back stiffened, and her panting became louder. Taking the cue, I did the same to the opposite nipple, and looked up at her.

“God TJ, you’re killing me,” she breathed. “Don’t you dare stop, or I’ll have to kick your ass.”

I swiftly moved to a breast, and sucked as much of the soft flesh as I could, into my mouth. Using the top of my tongue I moved it fast and hard, back and forth, over her nipple. She groaned, and pulled my head harder, onto her breast. I pulled back after a few seconds, and repeated, using the rough top of my tongue on the opposite breast.

She was groaning, and panting, as I looked up at her. My heart was beating hard and fast. The flush across her skin, had moved nearly down to her belly button. Her hard firm stomach, was taut with tension. I stroked it with one hand. I leaned over her again; kissing upward to her face, over her chin, to those beautiful lips.

As we parted, I gazed into her eyes. My green eyes stared at her bright blues.

She grinned hungrily at me, saying, “TJ, if you don’t get on with it, soon; I’m going to throw you on the ground, and fuck you to death.”

“Let’s not be hasty,” I told her. “Foreplay is an art, and the only one I was ever good at.”

I unsnapped the metal button of her blue jeans, and leapt off the bed. Grabbing her jeans by the bottoms; I pulled them hard, off of her legs, as she lifted her round bottom off the bed. I quickly shucked my own pants, and socks. Then I dived back onto the bed, in the space where I had slept next to her.

The bed bounced wildly, as I hit it, and came to a stop. Sandy took the moment, to throw herself over me. Scraping her nails across my chest, she sat on me. I could feel my hard dick pressing into her bottom. She began rubbing her pussy across my hard dick, and abdomen. Her wet panties were soaking my BVD’s. My dick was pointing straight towards my face, as she rubbed her exquisitely hot pussy against the underside. With each stroke, the head of my dick came ever closer to being free of the elastic band of my underwear.

With a chilling sensation, the engorged head of my dick came free of my underwear. Seeing me shiver, I watched as Sandy paused, and looked down. Seeing my dick partially exposed, she grabbed the sides of my underwear, and pulled them down. In seemingly the same motion, she sucked my dick into her hot mouth. Licking off my pre-cum, and the juices she had dribbled on my dick, she began to almost purr.

“Oh god, don’t stop. Don’t stop!” I told her as she paused, my dick in her mouth, and her bright blue eyes staring into mine. She hummed, continuing to suck my dick, for a few more strokes. My back arched involuntarily, and she released me, from the hot prison of her mouth.

Backing off the bed, she pulled my underwear the rest of the way off my body, then removed her own. Climbing back over me, she took my dick, and rubbed it against her blonde furred pussy. I watched the sparse hair, and shivered, as my dick rubbed against it. Then taking my dick and rubbing it against her wet dripping hole, she pushed down.

Her pussy lips sank inward; as she slowly, and steadily, sank downward. Reaching the point where I was fully impaled in her tight body, I groaned, as she began to lift up. I placed both hands on her breasts, and began to tease them, and rub them; as she began to move, up and down, on my hard pole. With each stroke, her pussy lips puckered outward, then sank inward.

My hands roamed her smooth skin, rubbing her body, teasing her nipples. Her back arched, as she continued to ride me. I could see her speeding her tempo; and, as she started to move in spasms, I flicked her clit, with my thumb.

She stiffened in orgasm, as it washed over her body. Sighing; she dropped, covering me with her body, her nipples pressing into my chest. I rolled her over (still firmly attached, by my hard dick); and began to fuck her, in hard, smooth strokes. I could feel myself hardening, in response to the delicious sensations, coursing through my body.

Kissing her breasts, nipples, and neck, I moved toward her face. She was moaning now, in time to my deep thrusts, into her body. As I kissed her deeply, she returned the kiss. My body stiffened, and thrust hard, as my own orgasm washed over me in bliss.

I collapsed atop her, my hands finding hers, and clasping them. I could feel my heart beating wildly in my chest, as I tried to catch my breath. I could also feel her heart, as it pounded against me. Still inside her, slowly stroking, as my orgasm continued to flicker through my body; my dick slowly softened.

“That was pretty good,” Sandy said.

“Just, ‘pretty good’?” I asked her.

“Maybe you’ll do better, next time.”

“I promise,” I told her.

She smiled at me. I leaned to one side, sliding off her sweaty body. My dick slipped from her pussy, as I reached her side. Throwing an arm around her, I traced lines through the light sheen of sweat, on her body. Creating spirals, and circles. She turned, and looked me deep in the eyes.

“TJ, I must look awful. I have bed hair, and I’m stinky. I haven’t showered, since yesterday morning. I’m not even wearing any makeup.”

“Sweetheart,” I told her, “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. You make me feel as if I’m alive, after being dead, for so long.”

“TJ, I think I may love you.”

“Sandy, I know I love you. I have, for a very long time. It wasn’t until faced by this horror of death (our earth killed, and five billion people dead), that the need to feel alive, moved me so strongly. I have never been this hopeful, this alive, this energized, with love.”

“I feel more alive today, than any day before. Yesterday, my heart broke, seeing the devastation. I cried, reading the binder the General gave me. Thank you for last night, and this morning. Nothing is more life affirming than love, and sex.”

“I hope I didn’t knock you up, my love.”

“No, my love. Not today, but maybe tomorrow.”

The thought of creating life, with this woman; this woman as the mother of my children, as my wife ... The idea sent my mind spinning. For an instant I could see the future, my pregnant wife, surrounded by blonde children. One small boy in her arms, with my dark hair, but her blue eyes. I closed my eyes, and sighed.

“It’s almost eight. Don’t go falling asleep, we have work to do,” she told me.

“It wasn’t sleep, remind me to tell you about it, later.”

Just the thought of this woman as my wife, made me start to harden again; despite the best sex I had ever had, only minutes before.

She looked down, as she felt the movement against her leg.

“Not you again, my little TJ. I thought you were done, for now.”

“No, my love,” my dick twitching, as I said that, “Little TJ, and I, are ready to go again.”

“No time lover, we need to shower for work.”

“If we shower together, it might go faster,” I said

“And we can take the time to care for little TJ, too.”

“Kill two birds, with one stone?”

“Maybe drain two rocks, with one mouth?” she said.

I leapt off the bed, scooped her up in my arms, and carried her to the bathroom. She was giggling the entire way; her arms wrapped around my neck, as I held her round ass in my arms. My dick was bobbing and weaving, as I marched her into the room. Reaching the bathroom, I set her down.

She swatted my ass playfully, as I adjusted the water temperature.

“Do you like it hot?” I asked her.

“Hot, wet, and dirty,” she answered back, playfully.

I had never expected that the cowgirl routine, was no simple act. With each turn, my new lover was surprising me. I swatted her back, but she dodged. Following me she, stepped into the shower, and closed the door behind her. Ducking to be out of the spray, I cut the hot water. She shrieked, as the cold water hit her, and tried to back away.

“Revenge is mine!” I shouted, before turning the hot back on.

She grabbed me around the waist, as I turned to her. Holding me close, she whispered throatily to me.

“If you don’t start fucking me now; I’m going to pull your dick off, and use it like a dildo.”

Not to deny my love, I grabbed my dick, and slid it up to her pussy. She pushed against me, and I sank into her hot den of desire. Not able to fully penetrate her; I turned with her, and put the wall to her back. Pressing her hot ass against the cold tile, while kissing up and down her neck, I gave her a little lift. Holding her on my thighs; I spread my legs, and began to drive it home.

The hot spray slid down both our bodies, mingling with our sweat, as it washed us clean. Soon she was gasping, and trying to push off the wall, back at me. Her fingers locked behind my neck. She began moaning, as I drilled her as hard as the slippery floor, wall, and skin, would allow.

I was close to coming, and so was she. As my orgasm finally came, my knees lost their strength. Slipping downward, her orgasm washed over her, as we hit the floor. After a moment; I pulled her and I, both, back to standing. Still joined, I pulled her tightly to me, fondling her ass.

I didn’t want to let go of her, but I had an itch. Slipping my hand around her ass, and between her legs, I scratched at the bottom of my balls. Bringing my hand back up, I trailed a finger through her ass cheeks.

She surprised me again, looking into my eyes, telling me, “No time for that, we have to get washed.”

She was right, and I had nothing left, even to try. At least not for several hours. I washed her body, and she washed mine. My cum was dripping down her legs, as I washed her pussy, being careful not to expose the tender flesh to harsh soap. She took the shampoo washing my head, my chest, and my pubic hair. As she swirled the soap around my balls, she slipped a finger across my ass crack, and teased it, for just a moment.

My dick twitched, but that was all the life it had. We finished washing each other, and rinsed. I stepped out first, as she shut the water off. Handing her a towel I checked the time.

“The shower didn’t save us any time,” I told her.

“Oh well, guess we have to start getting up earlier,” she said, as she rubbed her body with the towel. I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my waist, and went to retrieve my bag of clothes.

As I returned, she asked me, “Are we getting modest, now?”

“No, it’s just chilly out there.”

As I slipped on my clothes; I watched her, as she applied a tiny bit of makeup. Watching her apply it, while completely nude, brought a growl to my throat. Her towel was hung over the shower door, so I added mine.

“You make me horny,” I told her.

“I’d better, or you would never survive my needs,” she quipped back.

Her comment made me think about the earlier threats, quieting my rising libido. Seeing that her comments had the appropriate effect, she slipped into a pair of black silk underwear. Adding a matching bra, she moved to her closet, and put on her clothes for the day. Again she wore jeans, only a faded blue pair this time, that clung to every curve of her hips.

“Do you like?” she teased, modeling them with just the bra.

I nodded my head, and finished combing my hair. She simply turned, pulled on a black tank top; then added a bright yellow, short sleeve shirt. Tucking the shirt in, and sliding a belt through the loops, she turned to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.