Time to Protect Earth
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by PT Brainum

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A hostile alien vessel heads for Earth. Time travel by Vortex is perfected, and our heroes fight to save Multiple Parallel Earths.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel  

I awoke, with a splitting headache. The price for drinking too much Tequila, I guess. I wasn’t alone. I found Sandy, still clothed, but nestled under my arm in bed. Bruce was gone. He probably got up at daybreak, and headed off to work. Without a single effect, I sourly mused.

I’m not much of a morning person. And I’m not much of a fun guy, when I’ve got a hangover or a headache.

I turned, and tried to gently pull my arm out from under Sandy’s head, without waking her. The bed was a standard twin. Though against the wall, there was enough room for me to slide out, and up. I remembered Bruce and I carrying her to the bed, but I didn’t remember climbing in, myself. I looked at the clock, and grabbed the button free phone.

“Operator,” came the reply from the phone.

“Connect me to Bruce Jones,” I told her, softly.

“I have two Bruce Jones’ listed on base. Major Bruce William Jones, and Captain Bruce Lee Jones.”

I smiled. I was going to have to tease him about being a ‘Bruce Lee’.

“Captain Jones, please.”

There was a slight click, and then a soft ringing.

“Captain Jones speaking.”

“Bruce, its TJ.”

“TJ! If you’re finally up, you need to get down here. It’s almost noon.”

“I know, I just woke. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

“OK, make it quick. We’re scheduled for a Vortex status meeting, in five hours,” he said, then hung up.

I walked over to Sandy. Her large breasts were sagging, strangely, on both sides of her body, under her shirt. I glanced around, and saw her bra (partially hidden) under the bed. She must have woken during the night, because I didn’t remember her pulling it off, during our party.

“Sandy, Sandy, time to wake up, Sandy,” I sang, softly.

She mumbled something, and rolled over. I reached around, and pinched one of her nipples. She woke with a start, and sat up yelling.

“You God Damned Bastard! What the hell did you do that for, you cow fucking prick!”

Boy, she’s a screamer, I thought.

“It’s noon, and we’re needed down at the Vortex room.”

“Asshole, that hurt. Oh God, my head! It won’t stop spinning.”

“I know, but we need to get going,” I said.

“Then get out of my room, you dick, so I can get ready.”

“Sandy, this is my room.”

“Oh. Well, you didn’t have to be so rough.”

“I’m sorry, next time I’ll wake you with a kiss, promise.”

She smiled at me, strangely.

“Did we sleep here?” she asked.

“Yes we did. But as far as I can remember, I was a perfect gentleman.” I said, handing her the bra from the floor. “Now, unless you plan on sharing a shower, I’ve got to get down to the Vortex room in fifteen minutes.”

“Not today. I’ll see you in the Vortex room, after I find the infirmary. My head’s killing me.”

“Ok, bring me some aspirin, too, will you?”

“Sure boss, whatever,” she said, stumbling out of the room.

I was showered, shaved, and dressed, in record time. I arrived at the Vortex room, only two minutes late. To my surprise, and joy, Bruce looked no better than I felt.

“Cheers,” I told him.

“Don’t you start that again, TJ. I think I’m going to swear off tequila, for the rest of my life. God, I feel like shit.”

“You don’t look much better. Guess you not up to any ‘Kung Foo Fighting’ are you?”

“Oh, God. Don’t you start that, too.”

“The operator wanted to know which Bruce Jones I wanted on the phone.”

“Maybe if I kill that other Bruce then people will stop learning about my middle name.”

“Oh, cruel world, how my fate is your folly,” I told him.

“More like cruel parents. My conception was at a drive-in Bruce Lee movie. My mom blamed me on him, when she should have blamed my horny dad, and defective condoms.”

“Too much information there, Bruce,” said Sandy, from behind me.

“She’s right about that.”

“Well, now that both of you are here, let’s get to work.”

“Sandy, do you have the medicine?” I asked, batting my eyes at her like a little puppy.

“Yes, here it is. Take it.”

She tossed the green Excedrin bottle at me, and I caught it.

“I’ll be sore for a week, because of you.”

“What does she mean by that, TJ?”

“Don’t you dare tell him, it’s bad enough as it is. Ever try that again, and you’re going to get my cowboy boot, shoved so far up your ass, you’re gonna walk funny, for a month.”

Just then, General McCabe turned the corner.

“My, Ms. Woolen. You sure have a dirty mouth, for such a pretty lady.”

“Don’t you start with me, either. I’ve got enough boots to take care of you, and most of this base,” she said.

And with a huff, she turned around, and left.

I watched, holding back a smile, as General McCabe’s face reddened.

“I hope she understands I was only joking,” he sputtered.

“She does, General. Both of us are a little hungover, and not our usual selves this morning,” I assured him, nearly laughing now.

“Very well, but you’d better stay on task, because if I find out your holding us back, I’m going to come down on you hard,” he told me.

My spine stiffened, with the threat. I had done more yesterday than had been expected. I had pushed the project weeks ahead of schedule. I was about to say something, when the General lost his control, and barked out a sharp laugh.

“You had better do a better job of controlling your emotions, Dr. Calin, or your going to be the new favorite for everybody here to tease and torment.”

I laughed too, and thanked him. I turned to Bruce, as the General left.

“OK, karate man, let’s get going.”

He groaned, and we began working. We continued working, non-stop, until it was time for the day’s briefing.

“Gentleman lets review where we are at,” said the General, as he brought the meeting to order, and quieted the buzzing conversation.

“Dr. Calin, and Captain Jones, have pushed us almost three weeks ahead of schedule. We need the actual machinery for the Vortex, up and running, as quickly as possible. Simulations are great, but they don’t actually send anything.

“We also need work started on the Vortex phone, and the Vortex probe.”

I snickered, and whispered to Bruce.

“Reach out and ‘probe’ someone today.”

He snickered too, and the gaze of the General fell on us both.

“Do you have something to add Dr. Calin.”

Thinking quickly (something I have a knack for), I said, “We have an idea of the frequencies that will penetrate the Vortex easily. But we can’t be sure, till we try. The prototype Vortex probe needs to be built first, so we can frequency test. Once we have the frequencies set for best operation, we can build the phone.”

“What frequencies should the prototype be able to transmit and receive?” came a query, from across the crowded room.

“I would like to see the prototype equipped with a broadband receiver/transmitter, so we can try lots of frequencies. We may need to have the ability to jump frequencies, depending on the Vortex size, and shape.”

“That’s pretty delicate equipment, will it be able handle the Vortex passage?” asked Bruce.

“We can link several military transmitter/receiver packages together, to get the robust durability we need.”

“What do you want the probe to send, and receive?” asked another probe team member.

“I’d like it to be able to transmit directional audio, and video, back to us. As well, it has to be able to send a video and audio message, back to a monitor on the probe. That way we can test transmission, in preparation for the phone. The probe also has to be able to receive remote control instructions.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.