Spring Break Adventures - Cover

Spring Break Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A recently married couple decides to go out to party for Spring Break. What they got, they never expected

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Thank you daddy!” She replied seductively.

“Oh bitch, you know I love when you call me daddy.” Carlos replied

“I know baby. Fuck me harder daddy. Take it!” Selena moaned.

“Hey baby, I’m letting you know, I’m about to put it in your ass.” Carlos said, slightly condescendingly

“It’s so good in my pussy though daddy!” Selena whined.

“I know baby, but I’ve not fucked you in the ass, in what, at least 2 days?” Carlos replied with a smirk, slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy and teasing her ass crack with it.

“Bullshit. You fucked me up the ass this morning in the shower!” Selena replied accusingly.

“Oh yeah, I did!” Carlos laughed, pressing forward.

“Ungh!” Keep licking my pussy bitch!” Selena demanded.

“I want to watch this!” Justine called out.

“Watch while you lick! He’s got a big dick!” Selena complained.

“I know! I still need to try it!” Justine exclaimed as Carlos sunk deeper into Selena’s ass.

“Any time you want to trade places, let me know.” Selena grunted.

“In a minute you greedy bitches! I just got in!” Carlos called out, slowly pumping Selena’s ass.

The room fell mostly silent again, with Tom pumping Cathy, Justine eagerly licking Selena’s pussy and Carlos slowly pushing his cock in and out of her ass. Tom’s grunts and Selena’s groans made an interesting combination.

“That looks so fucking hot.” Justine finally said from between Selena’s legs

“Oh yeah?” Selena grunted.

“Uh huh.” She replied, lapping away at her pussy.

“You ready for your turn then?” Carlos asked.

“Fuck yes!” She replied

“Thank God!” Selena exclaimed. Carlos laughed as he withdrew his cock from Selena’s ass.

“OK girl, you’re up! Assume the position!” Carlos said as Selena fell onto the bed, her hand on her butt. Justine quickly jumped up and bent over the edge of the bed, eagerly wiggling her ass at Carlos.

“Gonna need some lube first you feisty bitch.” Carlos said with a laugh, climbing onto the bed and holding his cock out between the sisters. Justine eagerly leaned down and took it into his mouth. Carlos looked at Cathy and motioned down towards his dick.

“That was just in Selena’s butt, wasn’t it?” Cathy asked, rolling her nose.

“Your sister doesn’t seem to mind.” Carlos replied, pushing Justine’s head down deeper onto his dick. She shook her head no. Cathy slowly lowered her head down and started to run her tongue along the side of his shaft.

“Hey man, why don’t you get this girl’s ass wet for me?” Carlos asked Wade, who had been watching the action.

Now on auto pilot, Wade obediently walked over and knelt behind Justine and began to lick her ass crack. Justine moaned contently and wiggled her ass in his face.

“Good boy. How does her pussy feel Tommy boy?” Carlos asked Tom.

“Good.” He grunted.

“You like watching these sluts in action?”

Tom nodded.

“I bet you three are going to have some interesting times when you get back home.” Carlos said with a laugh, pulling his cock away from Justine’s face and moving behind her. Wade moved out of the way as Carlos nestled his cock between Justine’s ass cheeks.

“No kidding.” Justine panted, dropping her head down to the bed and thrusting her ass out.

Carlos grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

“Look up. I want your pretty boyfriend to watch your face while I go up your ass.” Carlos said teasingly. Justine moaned, then shrieked a little as Carlos popped his cock into her asshole.

“Oh God! Fuck!” She screamed.

“Told you! Hurts!” Selena said teasingly.

“Hurts! Yeah, hurts! Uh fuck, oh fuck that’s good!” Justine moaned as Carlos sunk in deeper.

“You like that cock in your ass, don’t you slut?” Carlos asked.

“Oh fuck it hurts. Love it! Love it in my ass!” Justine groaned.

“Tell your pretty boyfriend how much you love it.”

“Oh baby, I love him up my ass. Please, don’t ever stop fucking my ass! I love it!” She screamed, thrusting her ass backwards.

Tom began to pump into Cathy harder, watching his girlfriend being sodomized. Carlos released Justine’s hair and grabbed her hips with both hands, pumping her with more force.

“Kiss!” He demanded, releasing her hip for a moment and shoving Justine towards Cathy. Justine reached up and grabbed Cathy’s head and pulled her close, pushing her mouth against hers.

“Unh!” Tom grunted, watching his girlfriend and sister make out.

“Good shit, huh?” Carlos asked.

“Hot!”

“You gonna nut?”

Tom nodded.

“Pop it on her back. Don’t want to make her too sloppy for the next guy.” Carlos said with a laugh, slamming Justine harder.

“Next guy?” Cathy asked, lifting her face up away from her sister.

“Yeah, you didn’t think that this was the end, did you? You two are going to be the party favors, along with pretty boy’s wife. I’m sure she’s having a really good time next door.” Carlos laughed.

Tom slammed into Cathy extra hard at that comment and she threw her head backwards with a loud moan.

“Fuck that sounds so hot.” Justine panted.

“You like that idea?” Carlos asked.

“Fuck yes, sign me up!” She exclaimed

“You hear that Tommy boy? Your girlfriend can’t wait to get passed around!” Carlos teased.

Tom grunted louder for a few seconds, then pulled his cock out of Cathy and began to jack it wildly.

“Help him out.” Carlos directed Selena, who leaned over and began to lick Tom’s swollen balls.

That’s all it took. A second later Tom was unleashing his load all over Cathy’s back.

Selena leaned down and licked the puddles off her back and sat up, kissing Tom hard.

“That was sexy!” Justine oozed.

“Come here pretty boy, get a close up. I’m about to nut up your girl’s ass!” Carlos called out, grabbing Justine and pulling her backwards so she was almost standing up. Tom slid to the end of the bed and sat in front of Justine, eagerly kissing her and playing with her tits as Carlos hammered her ass.

“Do it! He’s so big up my ass baby!” Justine moaned, kissing Tom passionately.

“Here it comes bitch!” Carlos yelled, thrusting roughly into Justine’s ass and unloading. Justine screamed into Tom’s mouth, her body shaking between the men as jizz filled her bowels.

“Oh fuck, I can feel it!” Justine exclaimed as Carlos fired off into her ass.

“Yeah baby, right up that ass! So fucking tight!” Carlos grunted, holding her firmly, his cock buried in her ass.

“No, don’t go!” Justine moaned as Carlos finally withdrew from her butt.

“Sorry babe. Got places to go, girls to screw.” Carlos replied with a laugh as Justine collapses on top of Tom.

“Speaking of, I wonder how wifey is doing?” Selena asked mischievously looking at Wade.

“That’s a great question! Let’s see what’s going on next door.” Carlos replied, shoving his cock back in his pants. Selena jumped up, still only wearing her heels and grabbed Wade’s hand.

“Come on baby, let’s see what your wife has been up to.” Selena said, pulling Wade towards the door.

“You know girls, Tommy boy has been a good sport. I think you two should reward him with some sister double blow job action.” Carlos called out as he walked out of the room.

Wade glanced over his shoulder as he followed behind Selena to see Tom moving onto the bed between Cathy and Justine.

“Damn.” Selena said, her mouth hanging slightly open. Wade looked over her shoulder and followed suit.

Heather was in the middle of the bed, impaled in all three holes by various men. Based on the amount of naked men in the room and around her, the cum that was sticking to her hair and face, and the sweat that was covering her entire body, it was obvious that these were not the only men that she had taken.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.