Love Glasses - Cover

Love Glasses

Copyright© 2018 by Sorrowfullvirgin27

Chapter 4: Making Plans

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Making Plans - Teenage Joshua is sick and tired of not being able to understand girls his latest try to ask a girl out ended up in failure and utter humiliation what happens though if the geek finds a pair of glasses that helps him to get inside the mind of girls?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Transformation   Geeks  

(Symbol Status window meanings)(And current status)

• Heart icon - Likeness/Love or fondness for our beloved character
(Also general stats)
a. How many Times She’s had sex (Also will indicate if she’s a virgin)
b. Times being creampied
c. Times Impregnated
d. Times Masterbating
e. Times climaxing
f. Times masterbating to the thought of you
g. Times masterbating to the thought of someone else
h. Likelyhood of her having sex with you
i. Likelyhood of her having unprotected sex with you
j. Sexual Arousal
k. Relationship Status
l. And her favorite fantasies
• Woman/Girl with a swollen belly next to it - How likely it is that if she had sex she would become pregnant (How fertile she is)
• The Female Symbol - Redacted
Jessica’s Status towards Joshua
Likeness: 67%
Chance of having sex with: 67%- 52%
Sexual Arousal: 87%
Relationship Status: Single

(Authors note These status windows will probably be here for the foreseeable future so that you can always scroll up and see what the meanings of each thing are and what do you think of the status of Jessica? leave your comments down below if you have a better idea for these status windows)


Her Favorite fantasy is me breeding her and dominating her for the rest of her life as well as having her lick my ass while I impregnate and mate with someone else I shuddered

“Oh my fucking god”

I whimpered cumming in my pants a second time with a red face as I tried to stand back up ... this will change everything At the time I had no idea about how understated that thought would truly end up to be.

While struggling with standing back up I noticed the female symbol has disappeared and that there were only two icons above her head and then I noticed Chloe’s heart icon 98%

“What the actual fuck is going on here ... I could have sworn that she absolutely hated me.”

I started to reach out to touch her icon but then I stopped my arm

“What happens when this slowmojo wears off” I thought,” I better hold off for now if the feeling I have right now is right I will be getting to enjoy Jessica and all her beautiful friends especially Chloe soon enough, and while I’m on the thought of enjoying things what the fuck was that climax about.”

I then notice that while I had just came I was still hard as a damn brick the bulge gorging down my shorts legs and the tip and a good few inches poking out my leg hole.

What most people don’t realize about me is that I’ve always been a freak of nature ... That is when it comes to my natural male endowment.

You see when I was younger say when I first realized that the thing between my legs was more than just an awesome fire hose was that I realized that I had a bigger hose than any other boy I saw.

Right now I’m 14 and I have an almost 11 inch penis and when I started puberty I asked my doctor and mother ... Begged actually for my mom and the doc to write notes so I didn’t have to take showers at school after gym.

So that no one would notice how big a freak I was, but now thinking back on it I would have probably gotten a lot more female attention just by going to the showers and letting the other guys know that I was actually the cock of the walk and not them.

I get up and while I’m turning away from Jessica and Chloe I feel just a slight breeze and start hearing things again.

I didn’t realize how quiet it had gotten while I was in my thoughts or how still.

Then I start hurrying because I could hear Jessica and Chloe start coming towards me then I heard the dreaded.

“Hey mister end of the world breeder, do you at least have a good sized cock or are you going to breed me with a tiny peashooter? She says while laughing.

“Why don’t you take out my cock and see for yourself Jessica?” while turning around as I said it showing her my cock bulge.

“Do you think my cock will fit in your little puss my little as slicking cuckqueen?

And as soon as I said that I could see Jessica quivering and humping and I swear her eyes looked so adorningly at me.

“You will become mine Jessica mine and mine alone, although I might share you with other girls; it depends on how good of a cuckqueen you are to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.