Love Glasses - Cover

Love Glasses

Copyright© 2018 by Sorrowfullvirgin27

Chapter 2: The Strip

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Strip - Teenage Joshua is sick and tired of not being able to understand girls his latest try to ask a girl out ended up in failure and utter humiliation what happens though if the geek finds a pair of glasses that helps him to get inside the mind of girls?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Transformation   Geeks  

“Girls ... I’ll never understand them” I mutter while shaking my head. What does she mean she will be keeping an eye on me I thought that she didn’t like me, Hell i dont know if i like myself bah what the hell am I thinking I smack my forehead “I’ll figure it out later” I mutter to myself and turn the final corner onto the strip. Apparently I had been walking and not realizing it lucky I didn’t get hit by a car considering there are three major road crossings on the way to the strip.

“Oh well now where the hell did that list that ma gave me go?” I mutter while searching my pockets “Ah here it is now let’s see what I need to get.” Unfolds the list

* 1 can of pepper
* 3 Soda’s (2 liters can pick one for yourself)
* Gravy mix (white)
* 2 cans of asparagus
* 1 Big package of cookies seasoning flavor enhancer
* 1 package of feminine Flow pads

At that my face starts getting red” What the hell was she thinking there is no way I’m going to be able to buy her those...” While thinking to myself hmmm depending on what store I go to the female underwear section is in the same aisle. Shaking my head of perverted thoughts I figure since the grocery store is the closest to home I would do that on the way back. I figured that I could explore and use my $20 and then get the groceries.

Hmm but where to go ... I look around The Strip and see a new store one that i have seen before called “Percephenie’s Pavilion of Perceptions” Hmm seems like a curio/Antique store I say to myself and think why not I only have $20 so I walk down the sidewalk and turn to enter the store and a faint movement makes me turn and look at the tinted window.” Am I being watched or am i just being paranoid” I say to myself” Meh whatever” I open the stores door and walk in

“Hi welcome to Percephenie’s Pavilion of Perceptions, My name is as you could probably guess Percephenie and I’m the owner of this store is there anything I can help a Strapping young man as yourself with? The lady at the front counter says with a smile.

“Hello ma’am I’m just browsing if you will doing some shopping for ma, and seeing if anything peeks my interests”.I reply. “Well are’nt you an gentelmen and a good looking one at that”. She says, and I cant tell if she is messing with me, or genuinly flirting with me. I reply feeling unusually brave” Well thank you ma’am i was taught always to be a gentelman, but always be one especially if it with a very good looking lady” My eyes widen after i realize what I’ve just said and i start to stammer.” I-I- Im so sor...” “Its quite alright youngman youve made my day” She cuts me off before I could start to panic even more, she comes around the counter with a small box in her hands. “And for making my day Young man I’m going to be giving you a gift that keeps on giving.” She shows me the box while opening it and I see a pair of glasses “ They are transitions but with a twist.” She says looking at my questioning face, She pulls out three different cleaning rags she explains while pulling out A Red one” For when it gets to complicated to understand” A blue one” To clean up your glasses if they get to Busy” And a white one” For when you want to see underneath the underneath” I look up at her in confusion and ask” Why are you being so nice and giving me this for free, I havent done anything to warrent such a response from you.” I ask for clarification” Son Being a nice person is a nice reward but getting gifts for being a nice one rarely happens and besides I believe you could use these,” she replies while walking me to the door” These will help you understand us girls.” she finishes while shutting the door on me and locking it I look back in shock but she had already moved away from the door and out of sight before I could ask her if she had been stalking me or something but then again I am in puberty I’m either thinking I’m being watched or being horny so it not much of a strech.

But then again I’ll never understand girls ...
I couldn’t of imagined how wrong I ever was

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.