Love Glasses - Cover

Love Glasses

Copyright© 2018 by Sorrowfullvirgin27

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenage Joshua is sick and tired of not being able to understand girls his latest try to ask a girl out ended up in failure and utter humiliation what happens though if the geek finds a pair of glasses that helps him to get inside the mind of girls?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Transformation   Geeks  

I’ll never understand them

Our main character, 14 year old Joshua Herz, walks up to his door and opens the door and then slams the door shut.

“Joshua Aeron Herz!, Don’t slam the door”, his mom Cathlien yells from the living room where she is currently vacuuming.

“Sorry mom I’m just upset” I say.

“What are you upset about big bro.” That was my little sister Chleo short for Chleopatrica (don’t ask my parents are weird)who was walking down the stairs when she heard me come in.

“Eh just girls little bit” My mom said.

“Am I that obvious ma?” I ask.

“Son your 14 years old and you in the middle of puberty its either that or you got bad grades and seeing as its not grade season ... unless you have something to tell me?”

“Point taken ma, Your right it is girls no offence but I just don’t undertand them” I say.

“Son I don’t understand them sometimes and im the same sex, go take a walk and we’ll talk when you get back.’ my ma says

“Oh! Why don’t you go to the strip mall for me and grab me a few things I’ll also give you $20 for your trouble.”

“Sure why not?” I reply, “Maybe the air will help clear my head.” I take the money and the list and head out the door making sure not to slam the door.

The strip is a few miles away from my house and is a Strip of road that has markets grocery stores pawn shops and all sorts of miscellaneous stores, I once went into one of them and am now the proud owner of a genuine Japanese katana and seppuku set with documents about the soldier that owned it. So yeah it’s a decent place to find unique items. Halfway to the strip I see a couple of girls on the other side of the road as I get closer they see me and I find that I’m face to face with the reason why im so upset Jessica Voss. Lets describe her She’s 14, red hair, very petite somewhere around 4 foot 8 inches and 100 lbs when wet if that. Her breasts are also very small an A cup if that and there is nothing wrong with that to be honest I prefer them small anything bigger than a handful is just wasteful if you ask me and she’s the Prettiest and most popular girl in 6th grade and also the person I asked out earlier and her friends who are also pret...

“Joshua are you here to ask me out again, I’ve already told you I don’t date geeks.” Jessica said interrupting my train of thought.

“Hi Jessica, No I’m not here to do that.”

“Good because I wouldn’t date you if you were the last person on earth and we had to repopulate.”

Feeling unusually snarky and brave I reply” You know what Jessica if I was the last man and we had to repopulate the earth not only would I do it with you, but I would rock your world. You know how they say once you go black you can never go back I have my own saying, Once you go geek you’ll never wanna go back because I’d rock your world.” Jessica and her friends look at me agape without being able to come back with a snarky reply. I pass and say one more snip” Call me if you want to be rocked and bred!”. And continued on my way to The strip. I hear running behind me but don’t bother to look back I hear

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.