26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

They strolled with their arms around each other’s waists. She smiled, feeling him raise the hem of her short dress to reveal her ass cheek. “Wow, Dan, that was a better night than I ever expected. Thank you so much!”

“You’re quite welcome, my love,” he smiled.

Tina stopped him by a tall marble-looking pillar and leaned against it. They embraced and began kissing. She accepted his tongue into her mouth and a hand, revealing one tit to fondle. The other hand raised her right leg, his palm smoothing the roundness of her exposed ass.

They didn’t care if they were looked at. Moments later, they broke their embrace. “You’re getting me hot and bothered again already!”


She again flashed her bare pussy to him as she stepped into the Shelby. Between shifting gears, she guided his hand between her legs.

Dan drove along Highway 2 in the vicinity of Tina’s home. “Where are you driving?” She asked as he passed her side street.

“I’m driving you to my home so you can get your car.”

“I can get my car tomorrow unless you don’t want to finally spend the night with me,” she smiled, looking at him.

“Stay the night with you? You bet I will!” he cried, practically locking up the brakes of the Shelby to slow down. “I never expected that offer. We’ve known each other a year now, and though we’ve fucked several times at your place, I have yet to stay the night.”

“Now you will.”

Dan turned at the next intersection and doubled back towards her house. “I should call Karen and Wendy to let them know I won’t be home tonight.”

“You don’t have to. They already know you’re spending the night in my bed.”

“You three had this whole day all planned, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I wanted to make our first year anniversary together sexy and fun.”

“You certainly did that!”

“The only thing I didn’t plan was us meeting my four cocks. I’m sorry that you didn’t get any pussy to fuck except me.”

“That’s alright. Watching you take on four cocks was worth it.”

“So how did I do portraying your slutty, whore wife?”

“Karen and Wendy would be proud of your performance.”

“They coached me on a few things to say and do.”

“You did everything perfectly. For most of the night, it did feel like we were husband and wife.”

“I’ll admit I enjoyed it too. There could be some benefits to being in a steady relationship again.”

“Such as you and Bobbie together? That’s something coming from a woman who values her independence.”

“It’s more convenient for me to come over to your home than for you to mine. I have more to choose from in your family to have sex with.”

“Is there anyone in the family you haven’t had sex with?” He teased.

“Apart from Karen’s sex games, the only one I haven’t been in bed with is Ben.”

“I didn’t know Brad had fucked you.”

“He has, and he’s quite a good lover, almost as good as his dad. Now I know one of the reasons why Abby loves him so much.”


Dan parked in her driveway. “Will the Shelby be okay here tonight?”

“Yes, it’s a good neighbourhood. Major will alert us if he hears anything.”

Inside, they both used the washroom and then poured a cold drink. It was unusually warm for a late May night, so she took him to her back deck to relax for a while.

Tina cuddled close to her lover, sighing with happy contentment. “There isn’t very much privacy with the other duplexes making a rectangle. I hate that my bedroom faces the other homes; it makes me feel like there are always eyes watching me.”

“So don’t leave your curtains open so much.”

“That would take away all the fun. I have my dresser mirror placed so my reflection will show without actually being at the window. Those who like to snoop with binoculars can see me dress and undress. I’ll walk around my room naked quite often, and they can watch me fuck my pussy with my dildo.”

“You think someone is watching us now?”

“I have no doubt,” she replied, taking the halter of her dress and slipping it from her neck. She lowered it, boldly revealing her beautiful breasts in the outdoor lighting. She placed her right leg over his left. And I’m sure someone is going to watch us kiss, and you finger my pussy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.