26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“It looks like Rob is putting the moves on your wife with a nice tit feel,” Don mentioned of her breast in his hand.

“So I can see. She’s enjoying her fun with him.”

“You don’t mind another guy seducing your wife in front of you?”

“No, I’d sooner have her do it in front of me to enjoy rather than cheating behind my back.”

“So you don’t consider it cheating if you watch a guy fuck your wife?” He asked directly.

“No, I consider it an extension of our enjoyment of sex within our marriage.”

Their drinks were delivered as the song ended. Tina escorted Rob back to the table, not bothering to cover her breast. She used Rob’s legs as her seat, relaxed her pose, cuddled close to him, and took a good swig of her drink. She loved the feeling of their eyes looking at her exposed pussy.

“I’m afraid you boys will have to take turns dancing with me. I’ve done threesomes before, but not on the dance floor,” she enticed.

Rob wanted to see what he could get away with on Tina and placed his hand high on her inner thigh. She smiled at Dan as she felt Rob’s hand move closer to her pussy. She didn’t protest as his fingertips found her lips, moistened with excitement.

She leaned in and kissed him passionately, prompting his fingers to enter her pussy. “I like dancing but prefer slow songs with my men so they can touch my body. I’ll do a nice, sexy slow dance with each of you.”

A moment later, Casey’s hand was also going between her legs. Her breathing quickened as two hands explored her wet hole. Tina snorted short, sharp breaths as she alternated kissing Rob and Casey.

“Mmm, that feels so fucking good!” She sighed. “Dan, you are the best husband a wife could want!”


In the next slow song, Casey was her dance partner. While they embraced, she prompted one hand onto her breast and the other under her short hem.

“I think this time Tina is the one doing the seducing,” James observed.

“So I can see,” Dan smiled. “She likes being such a slutty wife for me.”

Tina’s heart was pounding in her chest as Casey’s hand smoothed over her bare ass. She offered her lips to him, accepting his probing tongue, and they kissed while dancing. Becoming aroused, the men had to adjust their growing cocks in their pants.

Rob got their attention by pointing out that a guy at the next table was receiving a blow job from a woman.


The song ended, and they returned with Tina quickly sitting on Dan’s lap. “I’m having such a good time! Thank you, my love.”

“You’re quite welcome.” Dan’s hand slid up her inner thigh, and he began to finger her pussy for the men to watch. She took a quick drink, her body reacting to him and exciting her clit.

“Mmm, honey, you know how fingering my pussy like that for men to watch drives me crazy and makes me so fucking horny for cock!” She playfully scolded him and looked directly at each one.

Speaking for the others, Don made their proposal, “Would you be interested in coming up to my hotel room where we could carry on our fun in privacy?”

“I’ve done the hotel room gang bang thing before with Dan watching and participating, but we’re more venturous than that. If you want to fuck me, you have to do it right here at our table, in public for others to see.”

Her body reacted to her clit being excited again. “Dan has made me so fucking horny for cock, which one of you wants to be first to satisfy me?” Tina added to the scene by slipping the halter part of her dress from her neck, revealing her full breasts.

“I love fucking and giving blow jobs, and I always swallow!”

Her four future lovers gazed at the teardrop shape of her firm breasts, both nipples hardened by excitement.


Casey immediately went to his knees between her legs. She spread them further, allowing full access to her. He didn’t care what her aroma might be like; he wanted to eat her pussy. She felt his face and tongue press against her. Her clit, already sensitive, reacted to his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.