26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Tina could feel the curious eyes of her nosey neighbours as Dan opened the passenger door for her. She wasn’t ashamed to show her bare pussy as she placed one long leg, then the other, into the car. Sliding behind the driver’s wheel, she leaned to kiss him and guided his hand inside her dress for the neighbour’s appreciation.

Dan brought the Shelby to life, and it effortlessly growled their departure. “You’re in charge of our fun, where are we off to?”

“The Quinte Convention Centre.”

“People will think I’m really fucking around if I say you’re my wife and others have seen me in Barney’s Bar with Karen or Wendy.”

“That would be fun too. There are other clubs besides Barney’s to have fun in,” she smiled. “First, a nice romantic, sexy dinner, then some dancing, and hopefully some action for us.”

“There can’t be much happening on a Monday night.”

“I did my homework, and there is tonight.”


Dan parked the Shelby and escorted Tina through the main entrance of the Convention Centre. “Show me off to the men,” she asked, taking his hand.

The heels of her high heels announced her every stride along the ceramic floor, adding height and accenting her sensual-looking figure. Her presence drew plenty of attention, barely covered by her sexy dress.

Dan also admired the beauty holding his hand. The side profile of her dress did what it was designed to do, revealing the teardrop shape of her breasts and nipples and showing some breast skin by her arms. She smiled shyly at him, loving his eyes and taking in her appearance.

“No insult is intended, but with your sexy-looking figure and dress, you could easily pass as a high priced prostitute or call girl.”

“Coming from you, my love, I consider it a compliment. Luckily, you’re the only one who can afford my prices,” she joked, leaning to quickly kiss his cheek. They continued their stroll, her eyes meeting every man who looked at her. “I can feel my pussy growing moist with sexual excitement,” she mentioned, guiding him into the restaurant.

Tina was a sight to behold as they waited for the hostess. “Welcome to Chandler’s; do you have a reservation?” The teenage-looking hostess asked.

Yes, we have two; the name is Hamilton,” Tina said.

“Yes, please follow me,” she smiled. They followed her through the lounge area, quite busy with customers sitting or at the bar.

Tina smiled, walking confidently, knowing that many pairs of eyes, especially men, were looking at her. It didn’t matter that Dan was virtually an identical twin in appearance to Tom Hanks; Tina’s sensual-looking figure was the centre of attention.

One table was surrounded by several men, plates, and wine bottles, indicating a good time was enjoyed.

Hey, babe, look at you. How much for a good time?” She was asked.

She stopped, walked a few steps to their table, and looked at the gathered group. They were all smiling, taking in her slim body, barely draped in her revealing dress.

“I start at a thousand dollars,” she stated, placing her hand on her hip and taking a confident, sexual pose.

“Do you take credit cards or debit cards?” He joked.

“Yes, I do. That’s a thousand an hour, whether you last sixty minutes or sixty seconds.” The others at the table kidded him about her reply. “I’m worth every penny if you’re willing to try me.”

Tina further enticed him and the others by raising the hem of her dress the few inches needed to reveal her shaved pussy and turning sideways to let her dress show off her body, virtually naked breasts.

“Is she worth it?” One asked Dan.

“Every penny, but I can fuck her for free because she’s my wife,” he stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.