26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“So where are we off to?” He asked as he drove on Driftwood to the first stop sign.

“To Trenton Park for a walk with Major.”

Dan rested his hand on the transmission shifter handle, but Tina preferred his hand high up between her legs. “I wish this car was automatic so your hand could stay longer between my legs.”

Dan laughed, “That’s what Cathy would complain about too, as would Wendy, Karen, Diane, and Brenda.”


They soon arrived at the park, and Major immediately began sniffing the various scents on the ground. Tina released Dan’s cock and balls from his underwear to better show off the profile of his cock in his pants.

“Pays to advertise,” she smiled, rubbing his crotch.

“Advertise to women or men?” He joked.

“Probably both.” She couldn’t help laughing at his reaction.

She took Dan’s hand in hers and began their walk along the path. She smiled shyly as his eyes drank in her side profile. Her firm breasts, barely covered, had a slight bounce in her stride.

Major had his nose to the ground and soon picked up a familiar scent and started pulling her. “Oh no, not squirrels again!” She cried.

He spotted the little furry creature and chased it. The squirrel, likely a veteran of countless dog encounters, climbed up the trunk of a large oak tree and sat on the first branch. Major sat and barked at the squirrel as it chirped its laughter at another stupid dog.

“Come on, Major,” she said, tugging on his leash. The constant pulling finally made him give up on further chasing.

As they continued to stroll, Dan would frequently glance at her. “What is it?” She asked of his often stare.

“Many would say that I’m being sexist, but you look so sensually beautiful to me in your low top and short skirt. You have this natural beauty about you, and you’d look just as sexy wrapped in the daily newspaper.”

She laughed at his odd comment, “News flash, Tina loves Dan!” She smiled. “I was in the lost department, but now I’ve been found by you!”

“Reliable sources have reported seeing this couple in public on several occasions.”


While enjoying their walk, they’d pass by other people using the park. If a man showed interest in Major but really wanted to meet Tina, they’d stop to chat. She’d smile as his eyes took in her low-cut top and short skirt. She knelt on one knee to pat Major, purposely opening her pose for him to view her bare pussy. Dan would grin as the man tried to nonchalantly steal glances between her legs.

She would lean lower, and the edge of her top would fall forward to let their stranger view her bare breasts.

They resumed their stroll. “Did you see the look on his face when he saw my bare pussy? I loved you watching him look at me and his reaction.” She said this as they walked on. She happily posed the same way for Dan to take several pictures of her with Major, showing her bare pussy.

Encouraged by their first meeting, Tina would start a conversation with a man that attracted her. Each time she went down on one knee to pat Major, opening her posture for him to see her pussy. Dan also watched the man’s reactions to viewing her and having to keep Major’s nose from going up between her legs.

“It sure is hot out for the third week of May. I love the hot weather, but it’s harder to stay cool,” she commented to her stranger, who smiled as he looked between her legs.

“You sure look really hot to me, my love,” Dan said, watching the guy eye her pussy. “Now why is it that hot and cool can both describe a sexy-looking woman?”

“That’s a good question,” the guy remarked, looking at her bald slit.

“Maybe to look nice and hot for my husband with low tops and short skirts, I try to dress cool,” she kidded.

“You definitely look both to me!” Tina rested her left palm high on her inner leg, then slid her hem to let the sunshine on her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.