Just Us Guys - Cover

Just Us Guys

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fourteen year old Billy Hanks spends Monday and Wednesday evening home alone with his dad when his mom is at choir practice at thier church. It's during this time Billy acquires instruction about things that are done when it's 'just us guys'.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

On Thursday I collected all the stuff for the camping trip and put it in a pile in the garage so we could load it up quick on Friday as soon as dad got home from work. He showered and changed from his work clothes while I loaded the pickup truck. Then he kissed mom goodbye and we were able to take off after I loaded Bowser in the bed of the truck. Then dad and I got in and buckled up.

When we got to our favorite camping spot deep in the forest, we found Bobby and his dad were already there setting up their tent. I was so disappointed that they were there. I suggested to dad that we could go to another camping place so we could be alone. Dad said no, that we would camp here with our friends.

Bowser jumped out of the truck and ran off into the woods chasing something with fur on it.

Then after we ate dinner my dad and Bobby’s dad pulled their sleeping bags out of the tents. Spread them on the ground and began to take their clothes off. Bobby and I just watched them get undressed. Bobby and I just watched with our mouths open.

Soon they were both naked and their cocks were hard and waving in the night air. Bobby’s dad’s cock was even bigger than my dad’s, way bigger.

My father lay down on his sleeping bag and said. “What are you waiting for Billy? Get your clothes off, put on your rubber and get to sucking my cock, after all it’s just us guys here.”

Bobby was standing there with his mouth still open not knowing what was going on. his father sat on his sleeping bag and pulled him down next to him and started telling him what I was about to do.

I was red faced, but I took my clothes off and rolled a rubber on my dick. This one fit much better. I got down between dads legs and started licking his groin like he taught me and then I began sucking him.

Bobby and his dad were sitting right next to us and watching me suck my father off. I could hear Bobby’s father talking to him and he was describing what I was doing and what was going to happen.

My dad told me that when he shoots into my mouth I was to keep his sperm in there so I could show it to Bobby so he could see what I had done.

I did and my friend thought it was gross and made a fake puking noise.

I heard Bobby’s dad asked. “Do you want to suck me off like Billy just did his dad?”

Bobby said. “No way. I don’t want to be no cocksucker.” He spat.

So I ended up sucking off Bobby’s dad which is hard to do because he is so big I could only get the head in my mouth so I jacked the rest of his cock with my hands.

After I sucked the two fathers off, then they talked Bobby into letting me blow him. Bobby’s dick is almost as big as my dad’s, but thinner than my fathers, still it’s much bigger than mine.

Once I sucked my best friend off that first time, he wanted his cock in my mouth almost the whole rest of the camping trip.

While I was sucking my friend off for the second time that night Bowser came up and stuck his cold nose on my ass hole. It startled me and I shot up like a rocket.

Both dads laughed. Dad told me. “Don’t mind Bowser. Finish sucking your friend off.”

I went back to sucking Bobby and Bowser began licking my ass hole. A couple of times my dog came around front of me and licked Bobby’s cock as it moved in and out of my mouth, then he would return to licking my ass. When Bobby came he jerked wildly and his cock pulled from my lips and sprayed cum on my face before I could get it back into my mouth.

Bowser came back around and licked Bobby’s sperm off of my face. When I finished swallowing my friend’s load, I sat back on my haunches. That’s when I heard Bobby’s dad and mine talking about something. At first I couldn’t make sense of what they were saying, because I wasn’t really paying attention to them.

All I caught was a few words like red, bigger, excited, then I realized that they were talking about my dog and more specifically, his cock. Bobby and I both looked at it and I couldn’t believe how big it was. I mean I had seen it before when he was pissing or licking it and at that time it was just a little pink thing sticking about three inches out of its fur sheath.

Now it was this large angry red thing at least as big as dad’s dick, but smaller than Bobby’s father’s cock. Still, on Bowser it looked huge. The four of us just stared at it for a minute or two and then my friend said.

“Hey, why don’t we make Billy suck his dog’s dick!”

Surprised at his comment I looked at him like he was Judas Acacias.

I glanced over at my dad and he looked at Bobby’s dad, Bobby’s dad said. “Why not?” and my dad shrugged!

Then my dad looked at me and said. “A dick is a dick. They all work pretty much the same way. Go ahead son. Suck the sperm out of your dog’s balls.

“But dad.” I whined, “It’s a DOG.”

“Yes, but it’s still a cock and you’re a cocksucker so go ahead.”

I turned and faced Bowser. He was sitting and his cock was pointing up in the air. And since I was sitting on my feet all I would have to do was to lean forward and put my mouth over it. I hesitated.

Bobby quickly came around behind me and locked his fingers in my hair and shoved my head down towards Bowser’s swollen prick. As it approached my mouth it automatically opened and the bright red cock slid in deep into me until my lips banged into a ball of hard flesh at the base of Bowser’s dick. Then my best buddy began jacking my head harshly up and down on my dog’s cock, hard and fast. Then Bobby leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Suck it you fagot. Suck your mutt’s cock and drink his nasty cum.” And I did.

I began sucking and pressing my tongue against his rod as it was being forced in and out of me. Little squirts of something would fill my mouth and I would swallow it when my mouth would get too full to efficiently suck his raging boner inside my mouth.

Bobby kept slamming my head down as fast as he could. Then Bowser stood and began fucking my face, so Bobby just held my head in place so my dog could pound his cock into me.

Bowser whined and barked a couple of times and then he quivered and began filling my mouth with so much sperm I couldn’t swallow fast enough. Some of it came shooting out of my nose. When that happened I couldn’t breathe any longer so I tried to pull back, but Bobby wouldn’t let me move without me yanking the hair out of my head.

I needed air and I was thinking I just might have to do that when Bowser’s dick quit squirting and he stepped back. I drew in a huge breath and began coughing, because some of the dog’s sperm got into my windpipe.

It took me a while to clear my throat and begin to breathe normally. The two fathers came over and told me how hot that was; me sucking off my dog. Clearly they thought it was cool, and I now knew that my friend thought it was the most nastiest, disgusting thing I could ever had done. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it yet.

Bowser wandered over to his ‘spot’ and began licking his cock.

About midnight Bobby’s dad said something to my father and he told Bobby and I that he had to go back into town because he had to meet someone. I wondered who he could be meeting at this time of night.

Anyway he and dad shook hands and I heard my dad thank Bobby’s dad and he responded it’s gonna be my pleasure.

I got plenty of sperm from dad, Bobby and Bowser over the next thirty hours, but I kinda wished Bobby’s dad could have stayed, because he shoots more sperm than even my dad.

I still wasn’t sure how I felt about blowing Bowser, although by the end of the weekend I had sucked my dog off three more times and had decided like dad said. a cock is a cock and I’m a cocksucker.

I was kinda sad we had to go home Sunday morning. I must have filled almost ten rubbers with my sperm while I was sucking them off. Bobby couldn’t believe I sucked my own sperm out of the rubbers and I thought he was going to barf watching me do it, so after the first couple of times he wouldn’t watch anymore.

We spent the whole trip naked and whenever someone wanted to be sucked they just stuck their cock in my mouth and I blew them, including Bowser.

Bobby’s dad came back on Sunday morning and I asked him if I could suck him and he told me. “Sorry son, I’m plum tuckered out.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.