Just Us Guys - Cover

Just Us Guys

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 1: Narrated by Billy Hanks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Narrated by Billy Hanks - Fourteen year old Billy Hanks spends Monday and Wednesday evening home alone with his dad when his mom is at choir practice at thier church. It's during this time Billy acquires instruction about things that are done when it's 'just us guys'.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

For as long as I can remember my family, meaning my mom, my dad and I had a weekly routine, this routine that was a comfort to me. It meant things were consistent and for a young kid consistency is a good thing.

I, being the only child, one could say I was a bit spoiled. I had almost every toy a boy my age could want and since we lived in a fairly rural area. I didn’t have many friends my age which wasn’t a problem for me, I am pretty much a loner anyway.

Sunday we go to church and then to the local café after for brunch, Mom is in the choir and has practice Monday and Wednesday nights, otherwise she is a stay at home mom. Dad owns an independent tire store in town and provided us with a very comfortable living.

Until I was ten, mom drove me to school in the morning and picked me up at three in the afternoon at the local elementary.

When I graduated to middle school I began riding the school bus and even though I had friends my own age by then they didn’t live nearby. It wasn’t like I couldn’t survive without my friends. I had my toys and my books, especially my books they were my friends, them and Bowser loyal my dog.

So on Monday night and Wednesday night it is just dad and I. Dad bowls on Thursday night.

Mom leaves the house right after dinner on choir night and dad and I clean up the dishes and take our baths. Dad has a ratty old flannel house coat that ties at the waist and after bathing he comes into the living room with me where I would be reading or watching TV. He would sit in his lazy-boy chair and read the paper.

As normal when dad would sit down in his recliner his house coat would separate and because he never wore underpants after showering, his penis and balls would be laying right out there for all to see. All being me and I often looked at his harry crotch I suppose because it was just hanging out there and I guess I was kind of curious.

I remembering asking him why he didn’t wear briefs and his answer was always the same. “It’s just us guys, what does it matter?”

By the time I was fourteen I kind of knew some stuff about sex from the kids at school, but I didn’t know much because I really didn’t have that much time alone with my one male friend to talk about such things, assuming that he knew more than me.

Also around the time I had my birthday dad would sit in his chair his more often than not his thing would swell up and stick strait up in his lap while he would be reading the newspaper. I remember the first time it happened. At first I didn’t notice it, but dad kept rattling the paper until I looked over at him and saw it sticking up all red and shiny on top.

There were times when my penis would get hard and I wasn’t sure why. Bobby my friend told me about the sears catalogue and that there were girls in it in their underwear. So I checked it out and found that when I looked at the women in their bra and panties my thing got hard like dads. Only dad’s was way bigger.

So here I am staring at dad’s big old thing sticking up between his legs and I start feeling my thing getting hard too. Then every once and awhile my father would reach down and wraps his hand around his penis and slowly moves it up and down. After a couple of tugs, he would let it go and continues to read, every few minutes or so he would do this and it seems to keep his penis stiff until bed time.

That’s when dad would tell me to brush my teeth and he would come up and tuck me into bed his penis poking out of his robe like a snake leading the way.

I still remember that first night as he bent over me to kiss me goodnight on the forehead and his thing hit my arm and left a wet trail on my skin.

From then on every Monday and Wednesday night the same thing would happen. Dad would shower. Sometimes he would tie the robe and sometimes not, either way by the time he sat in his chair his penis would be hard and standing tall and mine would be hard in my pajamas as I watched him put his hand on it. Soon I began reaching down in my pants and mimicking his movements. It really felt good when I did that.

Finally after about the third week I got up and went over to his chair and asked him.

“Why are you doing that?”

He pretended that he didn’t know what I was talking about, so I pointed to his penis and repeated.

“Why are you putting your hand on your thing and moving it up and down?”

“Oh, that. I do it because it feels good and since it’s just us guys here it’s ok to do it. Also because it’s just us guys here it’s not a thing. It’s a cock or a dick.”

“Mom says it’s a penis.” I quoted her.

“Well yes that’s what mothers call it when they are talking about it to their children, but fathers call it a cock when talking to their son’s about it and it’s just us guys here.”

He set his paper aside and put his hand on his cock and moved it up and down several times. A drop of clear liquid sprang out of the hole in the end. I watched him slowly move his hand and after a bit of thought I asked.

“Why is it leaking?”

“It’s supposed to do that when a man jacks off.”

“What is jacks off?” I ask.

“Well I guess form your question you don’t know much about human sexuality.”

“I guess not.” I said. “Because I don’t know what sexyality is?”

“Sex-U-ality.” he repeats. “Making babies.”

Then he starts telling me this long story about how babies are made and how a man pits his cock in a woman’s gy-na and pumps it in and out and makes a baby. I didn’t believe half of what he was saying, especially the part about putting a dick in a woman to make a baby and I told him so.

He paused and thought about my skepticism then he asked me. You remember when you found Bowser with his cock stuck in the Sullivan’s dog and she had puppies.”

I nodded.

“Well it’s just like that. A man squirts his sperm up inside of the girl and it makes a baby, just like Bowser made puppies in that girl dog of the Sullivan’s.”

“So,” I asked pointing at the fluid coating dad’s dick. “If that’s what that stuff is for then why are you wasting it?”

“Well, I’m not really wasting it because my body just keeps making more and it’s not good to let it stay inside of a guy’s balls too long, besides I’m not worried about using it up because your mother and I don’t plan on making any more babies and on top of that it feels good when you make it come out.

“How do you make it come out?”

“Well there are several ways, all of them feel great when you shoot it out of your cock. You can jack off. That’s something you can do by yourself and don’t need anyone to help you. You could fuck a pussy or an ass and shoot it in there. That feels even better than jacking off. Then you could get a blowjob and you need someone else to give you that. Blow jobs feel fantastic too.”

“What’s a blow job?”

“That’s when a person sucks the sperm out of your balls with their mouth and swallows it.

“For real? Suck on a penis? Where pee comes out? Yucckk.”

“Hold on there tiger. Don’t be too quick to judge, lots of people like to suck cock and pee doesn’t come out when you suck cock, sperm comes out. It’s just like anything else. Some people like licorice, or liver or broccoli and some people don’t. A person would have to try it in order to know if they like it or not.”

He pumped his cock a few times and another pearl of liquid appeared at the end of his dick. “Would you like to try some just to find out?”

“Mmmm, I don’t think so.”

“Just try a little and see if you like it or not.”

“How would I do that?” I said a bit defiant, but curious.

“Well you could stick the head of my dick in your mouth and suck all the sperm off of it.

“Nahh, I don’t think so.” I responded.

“Or ... you could touch your finger to the little puddle there on top and taste it that way.”

That didn’t seem too bad a way to find out if I liked it or not. I reached over and dipped my finger in the clear liquid and some stuck to the tip of my digit. It felt slippery. I smelled it. It didn’t have much of a smell. I touched my finger to the tip of my tongue and smacked my lips tasting the substance. It didn’t have much of a taste either.

“What do you think?” Dad asked.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t have much of a taste.”

“Maybe you need a little more. Just lick it off the head of my cock. Yeah, like that, get a good swipe.”

“I had bent over and licked my father’s dick head and cleaned almost the entire puddle off of it and I tasted it again and the taste was almost the same. It wasn’t bad and it wasn’t good. It did have a little sweetness to it though. The thing that I didn’t know at the time was that I wasn’t licking sperm, I was eating pre cum and I didn’t know that the difference.”

Dad looked at me expectantly, “Well what do you think?”

I shrugged. “It tastes pretty ok to me. It sure didn’t taste like pee.”

“That’s because it isn’t pee. You want to try and get some more? I have a whole bunch stored up in my balls. Even if you decided you didn’t like it later you would make your dear old dad very happy, because it feels so good for a man to have his sperm sucked out of his balls.”

“It does?” I asked.

“Oh yeah it feels fantastic, is that something you might want to do for your father?”

“You want me to suck the sperm out of your balls.” I asked him.

“Oh yes son, it would make me so happy. Would you do that for your dad?”

“What do I do?”

Dad reached down and shifted the handle to recline the lazy-boy which tucked in the foot rest. He then threw his legs over the arms of the chair and scooted his butt to the front edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.