It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I woke up the next morning, and Bobby was still asleep next to me in my room. I slipped a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on and went down to the kitchen. Carol was already preparing breakfast, and the coffee was ready. I poured myself a cup and asked, “So what do you think. I did not get a chance to talk to you before Roger hustled you off to your bedroom.”

“I think I am the luckiest woman in the world. What else could I think? Most men would have, at best, just kicked Bobby and me out. At their worst, they would have killed us for what we did. And to let us continue and then some of the things Roger talked about the four of us doing after we went to bed, well, I don’t know what to say.”

“What about, Mark?”

“I totally agree with Roger that Mark not knowing everything that is going on is probably best.” Carol had a grin on her face when she said, “I will still have sex with him, but I have to admit that having permission kind of takes a little of the fun out of it.”

“So you are not the ’bad girl’ anymore.” I teased.

“I’m still bad. I’m fucking my son, for god’s sake and loving it.”

“I heard that.”

Carol went over and wrapped her arms around Roger and kissed him. “Good morning, Sweetheart.”

With one arm still wrapped around Carol, Roger leaned in and kissed me.

“So, how are my two favorite women this morning?”

After the night Roger and I got home from Rochester, Bobby and Roger took turns sleeping with Carol and me. Bobby and I went up to the pond on good days to skinny dip. We never left until I sucked him off, and he licked me to an orgasm. Bobby and another threesome with Carol while Roger was at the store. Once a week, Mark would take me to dinner, and I would stay over at his place. Carol continued with her Monday afternoon visits with Mark, and all was well with our family.

Roger seemed content to rotate sleeping partners with Bobby. As long as Carol allowed him access to me, he was willing to let her have unlimited sex with her son and Mark. One week Roger slept four days in a row with me, and Carol slept with Bobby. I know Roger was turned on listening to Carol and Bobby have sex, but he never mentioned our conversation about watching them while he had sex with me.

Then came the night we were watching NCIS, and Carol, Roger and I were on the couch, and Bobby was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch in front of me while I had my legs and bare feet draped over his shoulders. Carol was on Roger’s left, and I was on his right. I had my head on Roger’s shoulder.

As Bobby and I watched the TV, we didn’t notice that Roger had undone Carol’s blouse and bra and was playing with her breasts. We would not have noticed until the show was over if it was not for Carol’s sudden heavy breathing as Roger turned away from me and my head came off his shoulder. Bobby and I must have noticed at about the same time. We turned and watched.

Carol had her hands by her side and her head thrown back with her blouse wide open and her bra pushed up around her neck. Roger had her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and was twisting them. Carol put a hand behind his head and guided his mouth to her breast. Roger had her pinned against the back of the couch, but I could see she was fumbling with his belt. I decided to help her out. I reached over and undid his belt, unsnapped his trousers, and pulled the zipper down.

“Lift up, Roger.”

Roger lifted his butt a bit so I could drag his trousers down. I reached in and took his cock out of his boxers. Carol wrapped her hand around it and cried, “Suck him, Kate. I want to see you suck him.” I was more than willing to be accommodating. I leaned into his lap and took the head of his cock in my mouth, and tasted my brother’s cock while his wife and son watched.

Roger stopped licking Carol’s breasts and said, “Bobby, help your mother with her slacks.” Then went right back to burying his face in Carol’s breasts.

Bobby scrambled over to his mother, undid the button and zipper on her hip, and slid down her slacks. After removing her shoes, Bobby took her slacks completely off. He reached for her panties, then hesitated and looked to his father.

“Yes, her panties too.”

I caught most of what was happening out of the corner of my eye as I tried to take more of my brother’s cock into my mouth.

Bobby stripped his mother’s panties off. Carol let her legs fall open.

Roger sat back up on the couch, “Bobby, take care of your mother.”

“Right here in front of you.” Bobby’s reluctance was understandable.

“Yes, I want you to fuck your mother right here while I fuck my sister.”

Carol added her encouragement. “Yes, Honey, come here and let your father see what a man you are. Come over here and lick me, then fuck me, my sweet Baby.” Carol sat up and shed her blouse and bra. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was wet.

Bobby started removing his clothes, always keeping an eye on his father as if not believing this was happening and he was not going to be disemboweled for what he was about to do. I stopped sucking on Rogers’s cock and got up and went to Bobby. Carol took over my duties between her husband’s legs.

I started to help Bobby undress. “It’s okay, Bobby; your father wants us to do this.”

Still not taking his eyes off his father, Bobby asked for my reassurance, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure. Watching each other have sex was something we did before you were born. Your mom and dad would even have sex right next to me and your uncle Mark. We want to bring back those days with just a little twist. You have no idea how erotic it is for me to watch you have sex with your mother. For me to have sex with my brother and you is a sexual high only a few people will ever know. Your mother and I want your father to be able to enjoy everything we have enjoyed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.