It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The rest of the week and into the next week, things got back to normal for Carol, Mark and Bobby. Carol took a casserole over to Mark on Mondays and came back smiling a couple of hours later. Carol and I had another wonderful session with Bobby where he ate us both out before he fucked us. Twice I had dinner with Mark and stayed overnight. I’m sure Carol had a turn or two with Bobby on her own, just like I did.

Of course, Carol never denied Roger. We could hear the two of them going at it two or three times a week. I swear that woman was insatiable. When I would hear them, I would sneak over to Bobby’s room. Bobby would throw back the covers, and I would get on the bed with him. I would suck his cock while he licked my pussy as we listened to his parents fuck. When Carol and Roger were done, I would run back to my room and finish myself off again as I licked the cum off my lips.

Carol was right. Being bad was exciting. I worried about Roger and what he would think if he knew what was going on. The sex was just too good to contemplate stopping. I had to do something to make all this right. I had to seduce Roger.

I had no idea how I would accomplish seducing my brother until fate took over when Roger came home from the store one night and was having supper while Carol and I sat with him to keep him company.

With his mouth half full of mashed potatoes, “There is a hardware show in Rochester this week. How about it, Carol? Want to go with me? It will give Bobby and Kate a chance to earn their keep while they watch the store, and we can get away for a couple of days.”

I could almost see the wheels turning in Carol’s head. “Hell no, I don’t want to spend all day walking around looking at hardware. “Why don’t you take Kate? You haven’t seen her for almost a year. You’re always at the store, so this will give you some time together. Besides, she likes hardware.”

I had to turn my head and cough after Carol’s terrible pun.

“How about it, Kate? Want to spend some time with your big brother?”

“Sure big brother, I’ll go. Can we take the bikes?”

“Hell yeah, that’s a great idea. Let’s do it.”

The ride down to Rochester was like old times, riding side by side with my brother. I enjoyed the total rush of doing 65 – 75 miles per hour in the open air on the interstate highway. We arrived in Rochester a little before noon and checked into the hotel.

Mark had booked a room in the hotel across the street from the auditorium. He did not ask if I wanted a second room to myself because he knew I would not mind sharing a room. Besides, the $230 savings was nothing to turn your nose up at. He booked a double on the fifth floor overlooking the street. The hotel had its own secure private parking garage for guests only, which was a plus for our peace of mind when we turned our bikes over to the parking attendant and got our claim tickets.

We checked in and went to the room, and I threw my gear on the bed closest to the window. Mark could sleep in the one closest to the door. I read once that that was the instinctive position for the male to take to protect his mate and children.

I didn’t bother going to the bathroom to change from my leathers to my street clothes, and neither did Roger. I took my time picking out and putting on my slacks and blouse. I made sure Roger got a good look at me in my bikini panties and sports bra. I had worn the sports bra for the ride down. I reached in my backpack and took out a demi bra. I was still facing my brother when I removed my sports bra and took my time putting on my demi bra. I even turned around and leaned over to display my ass when I pulled things from my backpack.

Roger smiled at me as he slipped on his jeans and adjusted his cock before zipping up. He even winked at me to let me know he enjoyed the show. I know Roger was anxious to get to the hardware show, so I used these few minutes as a teaser.

We went down to the street to get a sausage sub from a street vendor for lunch and then went across the street to the auditorium. Roger paid the fee, showed his state sales tax I.D., and we signed in as retailers. We got badges with red borders so vendors would know we were retailers and entitled to discounts. There must have been over 220 vendors at this year’s show. We would be lucky to cover a third of it this afternoon and evening before it closed.

I was kind of excited myself. Carol was right; I did like hardware. I worked in the store with my dad and Roger until I went to college. After our dad passed away, I would help out Roger on my summer breaks.

Roger was happily collecting catalogs and business cards and chatting with the vendors. He even placed a couple of orders with vendors that had new products that he wanted for the store. I helped by giving him a female perspective on a few items that he overlooked that I knew would catch a woman’s eye.

We decided to leave the show around 6:00 p.m. The long ride down to Rochester and the walking and standing on a cement floor took its toll. We walked a couple of blocks until we found a quiet restaurant and had dinner. We talked about the show and our plans for tomorrow. The food was good, although the service was a little slow.

When we walked out of the restaurant, Roger turned and kissed me lightly on the lips. “I miss you when you’re not around.”

“I miss you all the time.” I put my arms around Roger and pulled him to me as I kissed him back. There we stood in front of the restaurant kissing like lovers we had not seen for a year. I pressed myself tightly against Roger, hoping he would think I would be interested in taking it a step further.

Roger pushed me away and said, “Whoa, sis. That was a little intense.”

“Sorry, but I really missed my big brother this year and being with you today was very special. Let’s head back. I need a shower.”

“Me too.”

I took Roger’s hand and tugged and pointed my nose back up the block toward the hotel. I held Roger’s hand all the way back to the hotel and into our room.

Roger threw his bag of catalogs onto his bed.

“You go first, bro. You’re always quick.”

Roger stripped down to his boxer shorts and went into the bathroom. I could hear the shower turn on as I contemplated how I was going to proceed with the seduction of my brother. I started taking off my clothes and was down to just my bra and panties. Oh, what the hell. I took my bra off and sat on the bed, waiting for my brother to come out of the bathroom.

Roger came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. When he saw me sitting on the bed in just my panties, he smiled and came over and put his hand on my cheek. He kissed me, “You are just as pretty as you always were, Kate.”

I watched as he went over to his overnight bag, took out a pair of boxers, and dropped his towel. He turned toward me as he was putting them on. I stared unabashedly at his semi-hard cock. I had seen my brother naked many times, with and without a hard-on. I watched him while he was having sex. He has seen me naked and watched me fornicate and perform oral sex numerous times, but he has never touched me in that way. Tonight I was going to do my best to change that.

I stood up and took off my panties with my back to Roger. I tossed them on the bed, and I swear, I could feel Roger staring at my ass. I straightened up and walked toward the bathroom slower than I normally would. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I took a deep breath as I leaned my back against the door and let it out. I cupped my mound and squeezed. I needed to calm down. I needed to seduce my brother, not run out naked and try to rape him.

The shower helped to calm me down a little. I washed my body and shampooed my hair. When I got out, I dried myself and wrapped myself in one of those oversized fluffy towels that I’m always tempted to put in my suitcase and take home but never do.

I came out of the bathroom Roger was sitting cross-legged on his bed, perusing one of the catalogs from the hardware show.

I went over and sat on the end of his bed Indian-style, facing him and picked up one of the catalogs and thumbed through it. All he had to do was look up, and my pussy would be in plain view. I knew he was looking over the top of his catalog. I put the catalog down and leaned forward to get another one. Darn, how clumsy of me. The towel mysteriously became untucked and fell around my waist. I took the catalog and sat back up, not bothering to cover myself.

Roger grinned and said, “You are the ultimate tease, Kate.”

“Oh, and you never teased me?”

“Guilty as charged.”

I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to Roger. “Well, there isn’t anyone else around, so what should we do now?” I took the towel that was still wrapped around my waist and threw it onto the floor.

Roger put his arms around me to pull me to him and kissed me. I leaned forward as he let himself fall backward and I lay on top of him with my breasts firmly pressed against his chest. I put my leg over his and pushed my thigh up into his crotch so I could feel his hard-on through his boxer shorts. I slowly rubbed my thigh on his erection. There could be no mistaking that my intentions were a lot more than teasing.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Kate?”

“Yes, I do. I have always wanted to do this but never had the nerve to follow through when we were younger. I’m not going to pass up this opportunity to make love to my sweet brother if he will have me.”

Roger easily flipped me onto my back as he got on his hands and knees over me and said. “My sweet baby sister Kate. So many years wasted. I have always had this one fantasy about you ever since I was a teenager.”

“And just what fantasy is that, big brother?”

“Burying my nose in that bush of yours and licking your pussy.”

I could not think of a better start to our affair. “It’s all yours. All you had to do was ask.” Roger slipped down and did bury his nose in my bush. He even rubbed his cheeks in it as if it were a pet cat’s soft fur. He used his fingers to spread the lips of my pussy and licked it slowly from bottom to top. There was a playfulness in his eyes. He was going to tease me with his tongue.

“That’s it, Roger. Take your time. We have all night.” If that was how he would tease me, I was ready to stay right here till morning, or his jaw fell off. But it could not have been even five minutes, and he had me squirming and starting to beg. “Do it, Roger, please lick my clit. I’m going to cum.” My sweet brother was not a cruel person. He took pity on me and increased his efforts, and started to lick my clit. I clamped my thighs on the sides of his head and gripped his hair with one hand. He was not getting away.

My brother was an expert, and he brought me to an excruciating orgasm within minutes. I held him in place until the aftershocks subsided, and only then did I release the hand full of hair and unclamp my thighs. Bobby was good, but my brother was better. Roger lifted up and sat back on his heels with his cock pointing skyward. It was a bit thicker than Bobby’s but just as long, and it looked so inviting.

I reached down and spread my pussy lips open, “Now, Roger, please don’t tease me anymore. I want it so bad.”

“You are so beautiful and wonderful, my sexy sister. I have waited so long for a chance to make love to you.”

“Please hurry. Even if it is only this one night, I will be forever grateful.”

Roger moved forward, took hold of his cock, and aimed it at my open pussy. I felt the head of his cock penetrate me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him forward. I did not want to wait for him to be polite. I wanted that cock in me. Roger tried to hold himself up with his elbows, but I would not let him. I wanted him to be as close to me as possible. I wrapped my arms around him and crushed his chest against my breasts. I was almost in tears as I kissed Roger’s cheeks, lips, and neck. I loved my brother so much.

“Oh, my sweet Kate. You have no idea how many times I thought of being with you like this when we were young, how I lay in bed thinking how beautiful you looked when we went to the pond to swim, how you teased me with that cute ass of yours. How I could not wait to get home and relieve myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.