It's Good to Be a Little Bad
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day it rained and completely ruined my plan to go to the pond with Bobby. We kept looking at each other, and I knew Bobby was thinking about yesterday. It was 2:00 in the afternoon when Bobby could not take it anymore.

“Mom, can I borrow the Jeep and go to the store and see if dad can use any help?”

Carol answered him from the kitchen, “Sure, Honey, go ahead.” Bobby went to the hall closet, took out his rain gear, adjusted his cock in his jeans, and headed out the door.

I told Carol I was going to take a nap, and I went up to my room and shut the door. I got myself off while thinking about how good Bobby’s cock felt when I climbed on top of him and slipped it into my pussy. I stayed in my room until it was time to help Carol get dinner ready.

I got up the following day, and it was a gorgeous day. Bobby and I were on the road headed for the pond by 10:00. I had packed a blanket just for the occasion.

When we arrived at the pond, I got off the bike, took off my helmet, and was giddy. I took off my backpack, put it under a tree with my helmet, and took off my boots, jeans, and shirt. I didn’t stop there. I took off my bathing suit top and bottom. When Bobby saw what I was doing, he stripped off his bathing suit. I ran toward the water with Bobby right behind me.

We ran into the water, dove in and came back up right next to each other. I threw my arms around him as he put his arms around me and kissed me.

“Oh, Bobby, you’re exactly what I need right now. You don’t mind your horny old aunt using you for sex?”

“I don’t feel used when having sex with someone as beautiful and sexy as you. I feel grateful that you chose me.”

I kissed Bobby again and reached down and caressed his cock.

“You’re the best, Sweetie. Let’s make sure nobody ever finds out how bad I am.”

“They won’t hear it from me.”

We must have spent a whole hour splashing around in the water, kissing, touching, teasing, and being playful. I even swam underwater right up to Bobby and sat on the bottom holding his cock in my mouth for as long as I could hold my breath. When I stood up, Bobby grabbed me and started to suck my nipples as he pressed his hard cock against my stomach. In the water, I was able to wrap my legs around him, so he could easily hold me up as I rubbed myself against his hard cock. His hands were grasping my butt cheeks as he continued to take turns sucking each of my nipples.

“Let’s get out of the water, Bobby.”

We walked hand in hand up to the tree where we had left our gear. I took out the blanket and spread it out on the ground.

We laid down and embraced and started to kiss again. Bobby was caressing my back and my breasts. I had his cock in one hand and the other in his hair. I started kissing his neck and then his nipples and slowly worked my way down his chest to his belly button.

“I need that lovely cock of yours. Put your fingers in me while I suck it.”

I got up on my knees and leaned over to take his cock into my mouth. Bobby started to groan and push up a bit with his hips as I curled my tongue around the glans.

“That so great, Aunt Kate.”

I felt his fingers caress my butt and then spread the lips of my pussy and slide a finger in me. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and played with it trying to stick my tongue in his pee hole.

“Oh god, Mom, that feels so good.”

I hesitated for a second when I heard that. It felt like having your boyfriend calling out another woman’s name in the middle of sex. Was it true, or was he having a mommy fantasy because I’m an older woman?

“No, don’t stop, Kate, please not yet.”

I continued sucking his cock as I felt a second finger enter and massage my pussy. I let this enjoyable experience continue for another few minutes. I let his cock drop out of my mouth. “I need you in me, Bobby.” I felt his fingers slide out of me. The only reason I was willing to let his fingers stop pleasuring me was that I wanted his cock in me instead. I lay on my back and spread my legs as I held my arms out to him.

“Come here, Sweetie. I need you now.”

Bobby got between my legs and slipped his cock in me. Despite the thoughts that I was having about Bobby and Carol, his cock sliding into my pussy totally distracted me. I just wanted to be fucked. I had my eyes closed, my arms and legs wrapped around him, enjoying the feel of his young, virile cock pounding my pussy.

“Oh Kate, this as good as when I...”

There it was again. A reference to someone else.

I opened my eyes and put my hands on each side of his face, “As good as what?”

“Ahh, nothing, just ahh thinking how good this is.” Bobby stopped moving and had that caught in a lie look about him that I saw in many of my former client’s faces.

“As good as when you fuck your mommy?”

His eyes started to blink rapidly, and he quickly broke eye contact. “No, no, I would never do that.”

“You already called me mom once.”

“No, I didn’t say that.”

I pushed Bobby off of me and sat up. “You are having sex with your mother, aren’t you? Now tell me the truth.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he sat there hugging his knees and shaking his head no.

“I can tell you’re lying. I did not become a good lawyer by letting people lie to me.”

“Please, Aunt Kate, Dad will kill me.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell your dad, but I need to talk to your mother.” I started to get dressed. Thoughts of sex and lunch were gone from my mind. We gathered up the blanket and repacked the backpack. Tears started coming down Bobby’s cheeks. I could not be angry with him. I was angry enough at Carol.

I could not play the disappointed and self-righteous aunt anymore. I went to him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. After all, how could I be self-righteous when I’m just as guilty as Carol? “It’s okay, Bobby. I just need to talk to your mother and clear the air between us.”

He nodded and asked, “Please don’t do anything to hurt my mom.”

Carol was unloading the dishwasher when I came into the house and stormed into the kitchen looking for her. I was still upset with her. Carol had not been truthful with me. I could understand why she ’forgot to mention Bobby,’ but damn, it pissed me off.

I threw up my hands and yelled, “Damn it, Carol! I agreed not to say anything about you and Mark, and now I find out you are screwing Bobby too.”

I had Carol backed into a corner and cringing. I got hold of myself and backed away. “Damn, what a family. Now we are both screwing, Bobby.”

Carol’s face actually lit up as she exclaimed, “You fucked my son?”

I turned away from Carol and put my hands on my hips. “Yes, the day before yesterday and this morning at the pond. Shit, this is so fucked up.”

Carol came out of the corner and put her arm around me, “It’s okay, Kate, he is a big boy, and he won’t tell anyone.”

“You don’t sound too upset.”

“I do not exactly have the moral high ground here. So, how did you find out about us?”

“He called me mom at a very erotic moment, and I coerced it out of him after that.”

“So what are you going to do now that you know I can’t keep my knickers on when I am around the men I love in my family?”

“I don’t know. I no longer have the moral high ground either. But we need to talk to Bobby. He feels like he has betrayed you and is scared of what the consequences will be. He will be here in a few minutes. He is putting the bikes away.”

We sat down and waited for Bobby in the kitchen. He came in looking rather sheepish, not knowing if I said anything to his mother or not.

My respect for Carol went up when she didn’t even flinch and took charge of the conversation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.