It's Good to Be a Little Bad
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We made it back to the house and put the bikes in the barn. Just as we were going to leave the barn, I grabbed Bobby’s arm to stop him. He turned to me, and I put my hand behind his neck and kissed him. “Remember, our secret.”

Bobby kissed me on the cheek and said, “Always, Aunt Kate. Till the day I die.”

It was too much. Bobby was just too sweet, and I thought of the hard-on I had left unattended when we left the pond. The barn was no longer used for animals, but the horses’ stalls were still there. It was just used for storage and as a workshop now. I looked out the barn door toward the house, and Carol’s Jeep was not in the driveway. I decided to take a chance.

I took Bobby’s hand and said, “Come with me, sweetie.” I led him into one of the empty horse stalls. I pulled him to me and kissed him as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He responded as we pressed our bodies together.

I stopped kissing him long enough to say, “I changed my mind, Bobby. I want to do it. I want to do it with you right now.” I’m not sure what had come over me, but I was desperate to get his cock in me. I was done with the teasing and guilt of going too far. I wanted a man to fuck me, and who better than my handsome and willing nephew?

We started pushing and undoing each other’s pants to get them down. Bobby had not bothered to put his bathing suit back on. I had his jeans around his ankles and saw his cock at the ready. He pushed my jeans and bathing suit bottom down. Damn, they would not go over my boots. I reached down and unlaced one of the boots, kicked it off, and pulled my left foot out of my jeans and bathing suit bottom. I leaned with my back against the rough boards of the horse stall. I put a hand behind his neck when Bobby approached me and pulled him close. Bobby put his hand behind my left knee and lifted my leg. He had to lower his hips slightly as he took his cock in his other hand and rubbed it on my pussy. When he was in the right spot, I whispered, “Yes, Bobby, right there. Put it in. Please hurry.”

Bobby pushed his cock into me and started to slowly fuck me. At first, with just half of his cock in me. He went deeper as my juices lubricated his cock. “Oh, that’s it, Honey, just like that. Push it all the way in.” I was beside myself with lust. It had been so long since I had a cock in me. And even longer since I had a cock in me that belonged to someone I have a deep affection for.

“Can I cum in you, Aunt Kate?”

“Yes, dear. You can. You can cum in me, on me, or in my mouth. Just keep doing what you are doing as long as you can.” We must have been at it for at least five minutes when I felt that tingle in my pussy that signaled the start of an orgasm.

“Oh shit, I am going to cum, Bobby. Harder baby, harder, do it harder.” A few seconds later, I was right in the middle of my orgasm when Bobby shoved his cock in me three times, hard enough to lift me onto my toes. His timing could not have been better as his hot cum shot into my pussy. He held his cock deep in me as my body shuddered from my orgasm and aftershocks as I muttered incomprehensible animal sounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.