It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I came down to the kitchen, and as usual, Carol was the first one up, busy making coffee and starting breakfast. I almost wanted to go over and apologize for getting upset with her for fucking Mark. After my dalliance with her teenage son last night, I knew exactly what she meant when she had said, “It excites me to be a little bad.”

“Good morning Carol. The coffee smells great.”

“Well, well, aren’t you in a good mood this morning.”

I went behind Carol and put my arms around her. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, “Yes, I’m in a very good mood and so happy I came to visit all of you.”

As I released her, she turned around and asked. “Are you in a good enough mood to forgive me?”

“After thinking about what you said a little more, I think I understand why you did it. But I feel Roger is being taken advantage of. Roger would be terribly hurt if this were ever to come out.” Our conversation was cut short when we heard Roger and Bobbie coming down the stairs.

Roger came into the kitchen and gave Carol a one-arm hug and a quick kiss. “Good morning, ladies. How are my two favorite girls this morning?”

In unison, Carol and I said, “Great.” I looked straight at Bobby as I added, “It looks like it’s going to be another nice day to go swimming at the pond.”

Bobby smiled at me, kissed his mother on the cheek, and went straight for the coffee. He poured two cups when he saw I already had one and handed one to his dad. Roger kissed me on the cheek and then sat at the kitchen table with Bobby.

Roger took a sip of his coffee and spoke to Bobby, “I won’t need you at the store today, so feel free to go with your aunt and keep her out of trouble.”

“Thanks, Dad. I’ll do that if she does not mind me tagging along.”

“You know I will be glad to have you along. Riding the Indian to the pond with you reminds me of the days when your dad and I rode up there to swim.”

I heard Roger choke and cough. He put his hand to his throat and said, “Went down the wrong pipe.”

Carol was smiling with her back turned to Bobby, trying to choke down a laugh. I somehow kept from laughing. Being oblivious to our inside joke, Bobby took another sip of coffee and asked, “You okay, Dad?”

“I’m fine, just in too much of a hurry this morning.”

We got through breakfast without further incident. Roger left on time to open the store for 9:00, and I helped Carol clean up the kitchen. Bobby said he would gas up the bikes and mow the backyard to get it off his to-do list, and he should be done by 11:00 to go up to the pond.

I took a shower and then did a load of wash. Carol said she needed to do errands downtown and left around 10:00. Bobby came in around 10:40 from mowing the lawn and headed upstairs to take a shower. I packed our lunch, and we were on our way to the pond a little after 11:00.

The ride to the pond was as enjoyable as it always was. We arrived and spread out the blanket I had packed under the maple tree. We were both hungry and dug into the sandwiches and pickles as soon as we got them unpacked. Bobby kept looking at me and smiling. I knew he was thinking about last night and wondering what would happen now that we were all alone where no one would disturb us.

I was finishing up my sandwich when I asked, “Thinking about last night?”

“Yeah, can’t help it. How about you?”

“Yes, I have been thinking about it. I feel a little guilty about what I did and feel funny talking about it, although it was pretty sexy doing that for you. Come on, let’s go for a swim before I try to take advantage of you again.”

I unlaced my boots, kicked them off, and stripped down to my bathing suit. Bobby did the same and we ran down to the pond. We kept running through the shallow water and dove in when it was deep enough. We swam underwater and surfaced three feet from each other. We were both treading water and smiling at each other. I moved closer to Bobby and put my hands on his shoulders as he continued to tread water. I kept myself afloat by moving my legs back and forth as I held on to him. I kissed him lightly on the lips and said, “I want to do things with you, sweetie, but I am not sure how far I can let it go. You do understand what I’m talking about is something an aunt does not normally do with her nephew. No matter how damn handsome, lovable and adorable he is.”

“I know it’s not supposed to happen, and I know what it’s called in polite society. I may not be as worldly as you yet. But I’m considered an adult and feel that I am perfectly capable of handling it in an adult manner. Yes, Aunt Kate, I love you. The same way I love my mom and my dad. I don’t have any illusions of this being anything other than sex. I know this will only be a pleasant interlude. I’m pretty sure I won’t be scarred for life, and I won’t pout and stamp my foot when the time comes for you to move on.”

“Wow, I guess you have grown up. Maybe we can have some fun while I am here. But we have to be careful around your mom and dad. Come on. It’s been a long time since your horny old aunt had a good-looking man to hold and make out with.”

We swam to shore and walked up to the blanket. I dried off with a towel, and then I knelt and patted the blanket next to me. Bobbie sat down and put his arm around my waist. I didn’t waste any time as I put my arms around him and kissed him, and pressed myself against his chest. Bobby lay down and pulled me with him. I was lying half on top of him as we continued to kiss.

I stopped kissing Bobby before lifting up and looking into his handsome face, “Remember our secret.” I smiled as my hand moved down his chest and past his midriff. I ran my fingers over his wet bathing suit and found his cock lying against his right thigh. Bobby put his hand behind my head and kissed me as soon as I ran my fingers lightly over the bulge in his swimsuit. I kissed him back and squeezed his semi-hard cock.

“Take it out, Honey. I want to play with it like I did last night.” I got off him so he could sit up enough to push his bathing suit down. As soon as he was exposed, I reached for his cock and started to stroke it. I could not help but compare his cock to what I remembered of his father’s when we came up here and skinny dip and teased each other. As far as I could tell, it was a father-like son, which somehow made this even sexier for me, if that was even possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.