It's Good to Be a Little Bad - Cover

It's Good to Be a Little Bad

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I kept a close eye on Carol for a few days. I finally decided that watching Carol 24/7 was foolish. If she was going to cheat, she was on her own and would have to answer to Roger if she was careless and got caught again.

It was a beautiful day, bright and warm. I got out the new bathing suit I had bought and convinced Bobby to go up to the pond with me and have a picnic and swim. I thought it would also give me a chance to ride my new bike. Bobby was all for it. Wearing a pair of hiking boots, jeans and a long sleeve shirt over my two-piece bathing suit, I took my helmet for safety’s sake for the ride to the pond. I packed my backpack with water, soft drinks, sandwiches, pickles and a beach towel.

I went down to the barn with Bobby, and what do I see but my old Indian Chief looking like the day it came out of the showroom. Bobby was grinning at me as I stood there, amazed at how beautiful it looked. I turned to Bobby and asked, “When did you do this?”

“Dad and I just finished restoring it last year. What do you think?”

“It’s beautiful, gorgeous. Can I touch it?”

“Of course, you can.

“Can I ride it?”

“Sure, why not? It runs great. After all, it is your bike.”

I rolled the Indian out of the barn, and Bobby came out right behind me on his Kawasaki dirt bike. I climbed onto the Indian and started it up, and it felt so familiar to me. Like it really was my bike again. I put on my helmet and took off. Bobby was right behind me, and I had the best half hour of fun on a bike that I have had since I was a teenager.

We rode to the pond and had a picnic and went swimming. We stayed for over an hour and a half and then rode back. It became almost a daily adventure for Bobby and me to ride to the pond. I thought that half-hour ride up and half hour back on the Indian was the best part of the whole day until...

I shut down the Indian, took off my backpack, stripped down to my bathing suit, and ran into the water. Bobby was right behind me. He dove in and swam out past me. It had to be the hottest afternoon so far, and the cool water felt terrific.

I was floating on my back in waist-deep water with my eyes closed when Bobby came alongside and pushed me under. This was nothing new. We always roughhoused a bit while we were up here. I stayed under the water and grabbed his ankles, and up-ended him as I stood up. When he started to get up, I went to tackle him, but he moved back, and my arms ended up around his butt instead of his chest. My face was right in his crotch.

I should have let go and let him get away, but I didn’t. I held on and tried to push him over. I could feel his cock against my cheek. Bobby had his hand on my shoulder, and I expected him to try and push me away, but he didn’t. He just stood there bracing himself, so I could not push him over. I just kept hugging him. I felt his hand on my head as I turned and kissed the expanding cock I could feel through his bathing suit.

I stood up quickly and headed for the shore. What the hell was I thinking? Did I believe that I could suck off my nephew? Hell yeah, that’s exactly what I had been thinking.

I turned as I stepped onto the shore. Bobby was not far behind me. He didn’t see me watching as he looked down and adjusted himself. Damn, he must have a hard-on. When Bobby looked up and saw me, he snatched his hand away.

“You alright, Bobby? My fault, sorry.”

“Yeah, Aunt Kate. I’m fine. It will go away after a while.”

Then I said something stupid, “Well, let me know if it doesn’t.” Damn, what was wrong with my brain today? Over a year without sex. That’s what was wrong with it.

Again I turned away quickly after embarrassing myself a second time and said, “Let’s have some lunch,” as I went and retrieved my backpack.

We got out the sandwiches, pickles and a couple of cans of soda. Except for the trail and this small area near the pond, the surrounding woods were thick with pine, oak, birch and maple trees. There was a nice grassy spot under a maple tree that we always picnicked under. It was the same one that I remember having fun under with Roger. We started in on the sandwiches. Bobby was sitting across from me, and we were not talking like we usually do. I got the feeling that Bobby was looking at me differently. After I finished the first half of my sandwich, I took a drink of my soda and took a bite out of the second half of my sandwich. I noticed Bobby kept glancing at my crotch. I looked down and cringed. Strands of my pussy hair were clearly visible outside my bathing suit bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.