It's Good to Be a Little Bad
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Leaving her highly successful career as a lawyer in protest and disgust Kate visits her brother and his family to tell them she left her job. Family secrets are revealed as Kate reconnects with her family in ways that few would approve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I woke up to the sound of bedsprings and moans from the bedroom down the hall from mine. My dear brother and Carol were doing the horizontal mambo. It was no big deal. I had heard them before when I came to visit. I thought back to when Roger was dating Carol while I was in college. We double-dated quite a few times while I was on summer break. Carol was in the front seat with Roger getting it on while I was in the back doing my thing with her brother Mark. We do not have many secrets from each other.

Mark went off and got married during my senior year and put an end to our double dating. Carol made it plain she was not comfortable having men other than her brother being there while she had sex. She was concerned about her reputation, and rightfully so.

I decided to get up and go down to the kitchen for a glass of water when I noticed Bobby’s bedroom door was open and his light was still on.

“You awake, Bobby?”

“Of course. Who can sleep with those two screwing their brains out right next door?”

The interior walls in this old house were uninsulated and thin. As I stood in Bobby’s doorway, I had to laugh, “They woke me up too. But it’s nice to know they still love each other so much.” I walked in and stood by Bobby’s bed.

Bobby put his book down and said, “Yeah, they do. I don’t know what they would do without each other. I remember when I was little and did not have a clue about what they were doing. When I asked dad about it, he told me, ’mom’s back went out, and I had to fix it.’ I believed him until I was fourteen. Mom’s back used to go out a lot back then. Still does, but not quite as often as before.”

“It must have been weird listening to them back then.”

“Not so much. I got used to it, and if it started to get to me, I would just ... oh shit, never mind.”

I was wearing a t-shirt and men’s boxers when I sat on the edge of Bobby’s bed and teased him, “And just what did little Bobby do to take his mind off his mommy and daddy screwing?”

Bobby reached under the covers to adjust himself and said, “Cut it out, Aunt Kate. And another thing, your legs are not helping the situation any right now.”

I stood up and said, “Okay, I will leave you alone. Have fun.” I left his bedroom and shut the door on my way out. I went down to the kitchen and got a glass of water. When I came back upstairs, my brother and Carol’s room was quiet. I stopped at Bobby’s door and listened for a few seconds, and thought I could hear the telltale sounds of my eighteen going on nineteen-year-old nephew spanking his monkey. I thought to myself, sounds like fun. Maybe I’ll give it a try.

I had been at my brother’s for a couple of days and was able to relax with him and his family, and it did me a world of good. I was starting to think of other things besides what a mess I had made of my life and stopped feeling sorry for myself. And yes, I was beginning to think about sex.

Mark’s wife had passed away a couple of years ago, and I remember him being a very attentive lover. Now that he is a widower, maybe we could be of mutual assistance.

I got out my cell phone and called his number. “Hi Mark, it’s Kate ... Hey, I wondered if you might want to have dinner with me, and maybe we could go back to your place for a while ... Sounds good. Pick me up around five-thirty ... I am going downtown and won’t be back until around five ... Carol will be home to let you in if I’m late ... No, Bobby is helping his dad at the store ... see yeah.”

I borrowed Carol’s Jeep and drove downtown. I had to do some shopping for some essentials, and I wanted to pick up a new swimsuit. I also wanted to check in at Williams Custom Jewelry. Tony Williams has been creating custom jewelry in our town for over twenty years, and I always liked to stop in and see what new designs he had come up with. I have a few of his pieces that always get compliments when I wear them. When I pulled up in front of his shop, a sign in the window said ’Closed for family emergency. Will return in two days.’

Shit, I was planning on spending at least an hour browsing in Tony’s shop and chatting with him. I turned the Jeep around and headed back to the house. I pulled into the driveway at about 3:45, and Mark’s car was already there. He must have come early to visit with his sister.

I walked up to the front door and let myself in. I walked into the living room and let out a gasp. Mark was sitting in the leather chair, and Carol was on her knees in front of him. When he looked up, he had that deer in the headlights look. He quickly stood up and knocked Carol over as he tried to stuff his cock back in his pants. Carol was still sprawled on the floor when she saw me and immediately let out a shriek.

Mark zipped up his pants, then helped Carol up and asked her, “Do you want me to stay?”

Carol shook her bowed head, “No. You better go.”

Mark came over to me and said, “Please don’t do anything to hurt her or this family. It’s not her fault. It’s mine.” He walked past me and out the door. I guess I was on my own for dinner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.