Public Incestuous Passion - Cover

Public Incestuous Passion

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Sister’s Exhibitionist Seduction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sister’s Exhibitionist Seduction - Melody gets off having sex with her brothers and sisters in public while young Becky is awakened to her own incestuous desires witnessing the wild and free Melody.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Becky Yates

I bit my lip, my legs rubbing together. That horny itch in my virgin pussy begged to be touched. I wanted to reach my hands between my thighs and rub up and down my slit. All weekend, I felt it. Drowned in it. The need to masturbate, thinking about my brother, picturing myself in Melody’s place.

I could still see her pinned against the locker while her brother—not her cousin like everyone thought Clint was, but her brother—fucking her. Right there in the quiet hallway of our high school during the lunch break. Just screwing, reveling in incest, not caring if anyone caught them.

It awakened something in me. Something dormant. I had a brother. A sexy, older brother named Tim. He was tall with black hair and these green eyes—my eyes—that just made my heart flutter when he stared at me. So handsome, his body sleek with a swimmer’s build. He was such a sexy guy, two years older than me.

And saw me as a kid.

I wanted to rub my pussy so hard. My alarm clock wouldn’t go off for nineteen minutes. I could do it. I could enjoy myself. I bit my lips, my hands flexing against my nightgown. I gripped the cloth, wanting to haul it up while my pussy soaked my panties. I had such a hot itch. I just needed to touch myself.

Masturbate myself. Satiate myself. Pretend Tim was making such sweet love to me. He would make me cum so hard. I just know he would be such a gentle lover. That he would give me such wicked delight.

My heart beat faster. My stomach twisted. I wanted to do it so badly.

But my brother was awake. I could hear him moving around in his bedroom. The walls were so thin. What if he heard me masturbating? My ears were pricked to hear any sounds. My mother was also up, puttering around downstairs. So much noise echoed through the house. I just wanted to cum, but how could I with everyone up? If I was caught...

I would die of embarrassment.

I didn’t have Melody’s courage to just fuck my brother in public. Or to fool around with a girl. I caught Melody twice on Friday having sex, the second time with Pam, a Japanese girl that dated Melody’s brother, Clint. They had lesbian sex, Melody eating Pam out in the school’s parking lot. She was fearless. I wanted to be like her.

Not having sex in public, but enjoying whom I wanted. My brother.

I had to talk to her. I had to work myself up. I was horny all weekend. I was so horny right now. School was hours away. I had to talk to her. I couldn’t spend another weekend feeling like I was about to explode.


Melody Samuels

I was dozing, horny. The weekend sucked. I didn’t get a chance to enjoy Clint at all. The last time we had any fun was our hallway romp at school on Friday. And while that was hot, I missed having his dick in me. He was just so busy. The house always needed cleaning and repairs, we had our job at Mrs. Hiragawa’s clinic, I had to take care of our daughter, and he had all his women he enjoyed. Our sisters—Zoey, Alicia, and Lee—our mothers, including Mrs. Hiragawa, Zoey’s girlfriend, the lesbians who lived with us after their family freaked out over their relationship, and those twins who moved in down the street and their mother.

And that was just the people who lived in our neighborhood. He had more distractions at school. It was sexy that the guy I loved had so many women. He was such a stud. I enjoyed playing with him and his lovers, sharing women with him. But it didn’t leave much time for any one of us to enjoy him.

Alicia found that frustrating when she wanted to be bred, the little girl monopolizing his dick until she conceived.

The covers of my bed drew back. My eyes fluttered as Zoey shifted beside me. I was sharing a bed with my older half-sister (us girls rotated around whose bed we were sharing). Hands touched my thighs.

Rough hands.

Strong hands.

Clint’s hands.

My heart surged into rapid beats, pumping hot blood through me as I felt Clint touching me. It drew me out of my early morning doze. My eyes opened to see Clint’s dark hair between my thighs, my naked breasts rising and falling as he kissed down my thighs.

“Clint,” I whimpered. My toes curled as his dark eyes shot up my body. His lips came closer and closer to my pussy. “Mmm, Clint.”

Had he read my mind? Did he sense I needed a little loving? Normally, one of us would wake him up with cock-sucking, usually one of the sex slaves (my mother, Aunt Cheryl, and my bratty sister Lee).

“Hungry for pussy for breakfast?” I asked, my nipples tingling as his mouth came closer and closer to my pussy.

“Just had a craving for hot cunt,” he said, his hand sweeping down my thigh to my pussy. He brushed around my vulva, brushing my folds to stroke up my landing strip, playing with my blonde curls.

“Lucky you,” Zoey murmured as she rolled onto her side by me, her large tits pillowing into two lush mounds. She had the biggest tits in the family, even bigger than our busty mothers.

“Well, maybe I have a craving for pussy for breakfast,” I purred, staring at her as Clint’s kisses reached my pussy.

I gasped as Clint’s tongue fluttered through my shaved folds, his rough stubble caressing my sensitive pussy lips. There was something so different about Clint eating out my pussy than a woman. His lips weren’t soft. His tongue was bolder, stronger. He fluttered it through my labia, stroking me, eating me with such passion.

Zoey sat up as I groaned. Her tits swayed while her brassy hair swirled about her breasts. My nineteen-year-old half-sister moved with the lithe grace of a stripper as she straddled my face. I licked my lips, kneading my tits as she lowered her pussy to my lips.

I was eager to do to her what Clint did to me.

“Ooh, yes, Melody, just enjoy your breakfast,” Zoey moaned as she settled her pussy on my face.

I purred my excitement into her shaved pussy, her tart juices quickly staining my lips. My older half-sister let out a throaty groan as my tongue fluttered through her folds, teasing her with the same bold strokes that Clint used on my own pussy.

My legs spasmed as Clint’s tongue rammed into my snatch. He swirled it around inside of me. His rough whiskers caressed my sensitive flesh. It was just such a delicious treat to enjoy. I inhaled Zoey’s tart musk as I whimpered.

“Ooh, Clint, our sister is just as hungry this morning,” Zoey purred, grinding her pussy on my mouth and lips. Her hands grabbed my tits, squeezing and kneading my round breasts.

“She’s always starving for pussy, isn’t she?” Clint asked.

“I thought that was you?” Zoey asked, amusement in her voice.

Clint laughed before he pressed his mouth back into my pussy. He licked harder, his hands kneading my ass beneath my body. He groped my ass, strong fingers digging into my flesh as his tongue fluttered through my folds. He sucked on my labia, sending pleasure fluttering through me. My orgasm built and built in me.

My hands squeezed Zoey’s thighs. I gripped her thighs, pulling down on her so her pussy rubbed on my hungry mouth and I could enjoy her tart folds. I nibbled on her labia, making her moan, then my tongue fluttered around her clit, stimulating her bud.

She moaned as she squirmed atop me. She ground her hot cunt on my mouth. My tongue jammed into her pussy. I swirled it around my sister’s depths, stimulating her. Making her gasp and shudder, her juices pouring into my mouth as—

“Clint!” I gasped as his mouth latched onto my clit. He sucked so hard on it, his whiskers caressing my flesh while his fingers slid into my butt-crack. “Yes, yes, finger my ass. Make me explode.”

He nibbled and sucked on it. His teeth nipped it. My body trembled, my stomach flexing. I squeezed Zoey’s tits hard and found her clit. I nibbled on it, copying what Clint did to mine on our older sister’s pussy.

His fingers slid through my butt-crack. He found my asshole. I moaned about Zoey’s clit as his finger pressed on my sphincter. He probed into me. My bowels welcomed him. The velvety friction bled heat into my pussy, adding to my growing orgasm.

It built faster and faster. Clint sucked so hard on my clit. Zoey moaned louder and louder as she shuddered atop me. Her fingers kneaded my breasts. They ached, my milk built up in me. She squeezed them, my nipples growing wet, adding one more delight to my building climax.

“Ooh, she’s about to pop,” Zoey groaned. “She’s moaning about my clit. Keep driving her wild, Clint. She’s making me feel sooo good.”

Clint jammed his finger deep into my asshole and growled. “I’m going to make her—”

A loud crash came from downstairs, followed by a shout. Clint’s head shot up from my pussy, leaving me quivering on the brink of my orgasm. I whimpered into Zoey’s cunt as she shifted on my face.

“What’s that?” Zoey asked.

Shouts echoed louder. Footsteps thudded through the house. Clint groaned and rose from the bed, leaving me quivering. I whimpered in frustration as someone shouted for Clint. Zoey climbed off of me, leaving me alone on the bed, my face smeared in pussy cream.

“Clint, Clint!” Alicia shouted. “There’s a flood!”

“You have got to be kidding me,” I moaned, my hands squeezing my tits as Clint wrenched open the door.

Groaning, I rolled out of bed. More shouts came from downstairs. My entire body quivered. I finally had a chance to enjoy Clint, and now there was a flood? I stumbled out of the bedroom, catching a glimpse of my brother heading downstairs led by our little sister Alicia. I followed, my tits bouncing before me. The shouts grew louder amid the rushing torrent of gushing water. I could just see a sliver the kitchen’s linoleum floor, a puddle of water growing.

“Fuck!” Clint groaned.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Aunt Cheryl called, Clint’s mother was also our sex slave. “I don’t know what happened.”

I reached the base of the stairs, the water spilling over into the carpet of the floor. I groaned as Clint darted into the kitchen. I reached the bottom, my pussy so horny. From above, a baby started crying. My nipples grew wet, my milk flowing, stimulated by the sound.

“It just burst,” said Juana, the younger of the two Hispanic sisters who lived with us, her naked body dripping with water. More gushed out from beneath the sink. “I don’t know how it happened.”

“Old pipes,” Clint muttered as he dove beneath the sink, the spray splashing across his torso. I heard something twist and the gush turned to a dribble and then it ended.

Water sloshed across the entire floor. It was an utter disaster. Clint shook his head while Aunt Cheryl and Juana huddled together nearby. I drew in a deep breath before letting it out in a groan of disappointment. We would spend all morning cleaning this up.

I wasn’t getting off with Clint this morning. And he was playing with Pam and Lee during lunch at school. I’d have to wait until tomorrow to have fun at school with Clint, enjoying him with that busty, Muslim teacher of his, Mrs. Umayyah.

He loved fucking her married cunt.

I let out a frustrated groan. Arms reached around me. A familiar pair of round tits pressed into my back. I recognized the feel of all my sisters’ tits. It was Pam. No one outside the harem knew she was our half-sister. Our dead father, like Clint, had a thing for Asian chicks, especially Japanese ones.

“I’m sorry,” Pam whispered like she could read my mind.

“Just life,” I muttered. “I better go nurse our daughters.”


Becky Yates

This was it. This was the time. I had to just do it. She was right over there. I just had to march up to her and beg for her help.

I stared at Melody sitting at a table with her girlfriend Pam, the two lesbian sisters Juana and Carmelita, and a pair of Japanese twins who just transferred into our high school. My eyes drank in Melody’s appearance, her blonde hair falling about her beautiful face. The senior girl, the same age as my brother, looked so confident as she ate, laughing and giggling with her friends.

If I didn’t do this, I would spend another sleepless weekend horny and out of my mind with lust. I had no idea how to get my brother to make love to me. So I just had to do this. melody had sex in school, screwing her brother, and didn’t care if anyone found out. So why was I so afraid she’d judge my incestuous passion?

She was so brave. I needed to be like her.

I marched towards her, my back straight. My body trembling. My shoes slapped on the linoleum, the sounds almost swallowed by all the shouting and bustle around us. Students laughing, talking. Did any of them want to have sex with their brothers or sisters? Were Melody, her family, and I the only perverts in the world?

Maybe.

“Oh, hey, Becky,” Juana said. She was a year behind me but we shared an art class last semester. “What’s up?”

I swallowed as Melody turned her head and smiled at me. She knew I watched her having sex with Clint. The way her hazel eyes found mine. I shivered as she rose, stretching her back. “I think Becky needs to talk to me.”

“Oh?” Pam asked. Then her cheeks went scarlet. “Oooohhhhhh...”

“Yep,” Melody said. She grabbed my hand. “Come on.”

My cheeks burned. Pam knew that I watched Melody and Clint. She told all her friends. Then I noticed the smirk on Juana’s lips while her hand stroked her older sister, Carmelita’s head, like the girl was her pet. The two Japanese twins whispered and giggled.

I wanted to melt into the floor. A whimper burst from my lips.

“Relax,” Melody said. “I didn’t tell Clint that you were watching us, just my sisters. So you don’t have to be that embarrassed.”

“Okay,” I said, my cheeks still burning as we threaded through the cafeteria.

“The horndog would just want to fuck you if I did,” Melody added.

My eyes widened. “Me?”

“Oh, yes, you’re just so cute. He’d eat you up.” Her eyes flicked up and down my body. “But you have another boy that you want to devour you, don’t you? You have a brother, right?”

“Tim,” I said, nodding, my cheeks burning, my pussy on absolute fire.

“Right, right, on the swim team?” Melody squeezed my hand. “I get it. He’s cute, plus, there’s just something so naughty about your brother being inside you. United with you.” “I’d ... I’d like to find that out,” I said as we left the noisy cafeteria behind, entering the quieter hallways by it.

“I thought so.” Melody paused us by some lockers. She turned to face me, her eyes flicking up and down my body. “So, what’s the problem? He’s not gay, right?”

“No,” I said. “I don’t think so. He’s had girlfriends.”

“So just get naked, slip into his bed, and he’ll fuck you,” Melody said. “It’s not hard to get a guy to fuck you.”

“How did you get Clint to fuck you?” I asked. I couldn’t believe I was having this conversation.

Melody opened her mouth and ... frowned. Her brow furrowed. “Okay, maybe it’s not that easy. I forget how hard it is to just strip naked and get in a guy’s bed that first time, fearing he only sees you as his friend and not ... Well, it was Clint who actually made the move on me. I was ... scared.”

I blinked at that. “You?”

“Yeah, me.” She gave me a considering look. “So we need to get your brother to make the move.”

“But he sees me as a kid,” I said. “He even calls me kiddo.”

“Once he realizes you’re a woman—and with that cute bod of yours, he will—he’ll pounce on you.”

“How?”

“So he’s on the swim team, right?”

I nodded my head.

“Does he have his own car or does he get a ride?”

“He has his own car.” I swallowed. “I, uh, wait after school to get a ride home with him. I was in the parking lot ... on Friday.”

“So you got a double show,” Melody said, her hazel eyes so bright. “Mmm, perfect. I know exactly what we need. You just have to send him a text that you’re waiting in the gym for him when he finishes practice.”

“Okay,” I said, my voice tight. I didn’t understand that.


Melody Samuels

My excitement surged through me. I shivered as I hurried through the school, my fingers blazing on my phone’s keyboard as I texted: “Something came up. I’ll be getting home on my own. Got something to do at school. Love and kisses from your Queen.”

“Oh?” Clint sent back. “What are you up to?”

My pussy clenched as I moved through the school. “I’m helping a young girl find that sweet connection with her brother.” I sent while thinking how much fun I would have in the process. Maybe more than Tim would see what happened. Anyone could come across us.

Anyone.

“I’m going to be so naughty. I’ll tell you about it later.” Whenever later might be.

“Okay.”

I shoved my phone into my skirt pocket and walked faster. My pussy was melting. And without any panties on, my juices ran down my thighs. I loved that naughty feeling. I was going to help a young girl find that delicious relationship with her brother.

I reached the gym. The lights were down, giving it a dim feel to it. Becky leaned against the wall, the fifteen-year-old sophomore fidgeting. She was a slender girl with black hair. Her head lifted, her green eyes meeting mine. She had a petite build like my half-sister Alicia, with those small, firm breasts and a pixyish cuteness radiating from her.

“I sent the text,” she told me. “I don’t understand how this will help, Melody.”

I grinned at her as I took her hand. “We just have to put on a little show.”

“Show?” she asked, brow furrowing as I led her to the small equipment room off the main gymnasium. I knew all the places in school that were perfect to have sex in. Then she gasped. “You mean... ?”

I nodded my head, my pussy so juicy. “How else can he see you as a woman? You’ll be naked, squirming, gasping out in rapture as I make you cum and cum and cum.”

“But ... but ... I’m not into girls.”

“Mmm, that’s okay. I am.” I stroked her face as I backed her into the equipment room. Because of the gym mats, the door stayed open easily. Light spilled into the dark room. Our bodies would be writhing shadows in here. When Tim came to find his little sister, his cock would melt. He would never see her the same way after I was done with the cute thing.

“Melody, this isn’t what I thought we’d do,” she gasped as I peeled off my top, standing in the doorway. My round breasts popped out, both full of my milk. I’d have to nurse Christie, my daughter, when I got home.

I loved the daughter I created with my brother, his firstborn child, though not by much.

“Melody!” she gasped again as I unzipped the side of my skirt, her face scarlet. The loose garment fell down my feet, unveiling my naked body, save for my shoes, to her eyes. I could feel the light on my back, illuminating my rump. The front of me would be shadowy, with only highlights of my curvy figure on display for Becky’s eyes.

“Mmm, we’re going to have so much fun,” I told her, my hands grabbing her and pulling her close. “We’re going to make your brother so hard. He’s going to want you so badly.”

“I ... I...”

I stroked her face with my hands, feeling the smoothness of her cheeks. I stared into her eyes, loving how liquid they were with her confused emotions, highlighting their green tones. I turned her, pinning her against a shelf. It rattled as I kissed her hard.

The girl stiffened as I enjoyed her virgin lips. I savored the plumpness of them. I was horny all day. I didn’t get to enjoy Clint, he buttered me up so well this morning and then the disaster happened, but now ... This would almost make up for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.