No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s - Cover

No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Brilliant best friends compete over women and fame. Competition can be brutal to friendship. The first of three books. A decade separates each book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sunday, after an early rehearsal for both play and band, most everyone took acid. The rural mansion ended up the perfect place to trip. The tranquil lake. The careful beauty of the garden and lawn. Chaotic nature at its borders.

Those that had things to do on Monday morning left, including Belle; her girlfriend Claire; Simon and his girlfriend Marsha and thankfully, for Joe, Simone, though Simon and Marsha probably just weren’t interested in tripping; and Joanne, for both reasons.

That left Nigella and the two Monster brothers and the youngest’s girlfriend from the Eddie and the Monsters contingent; the twins, with Luke surprisingly turning up when Freddy called him about it, the three gay men, and Linda, the actress involved with Joe’s play; and Cheryl. And of course Joe and Eddie. Rachel joined them. And Martha and Tom’s daughter and her friend also volunteered to go tripping.

Eddie had an entire sheet of blotter. Plenty for all, with a couple hits to spare. The partakers sat on the lawn about forty five minutes before sunset. The back of the mansion faced west, so that the sun set just a little left of the lake, always slightly south. Eddie handed out the tabs with instructions to put it under the tongue. Joe brought out a boombox and had the A Love Supreme tape in it. He always thought Coltrane’s introductory solo sounded like a sunrise. This wouldn’t be, the opposite, but it would be a kind of beginning, like the beginning of a new day. The first steps of a night’s trip.

By the time the sun became red and large against the horizon, the few puffs of clouds coloring as well, aided by a couple joints passed amongst them, the acid hit hard. It was glorious. Coltrane worked great, somehow emphasizing everything.

They broke into groups. The brothers and girlfriend threw and marveled at a Frisbee. The gay contingent and Linda stayed together. Sam hung with Eddie and Rachel. Her twin and Luke pretty much kept to themselves. As had been the norm the entire weekend, Cheryl remained with Joe. The full figured blonde pseudo maids ended up with them. They proved to be a blessing, knowing paths within the trees. They even had flashlights and a lantern.

Entering the woods began an intense auditory hallucination. It seemed like Coltrane’s music changed tempo and loudness with each breath Joe took. And then a breeze that rose at sunset changed it as well. When it faded, the sounds of the woods took over. The breeze through the trees. The several insects. Some bird chirping. All seemed to weave together as if orchestrated by Joe’s breathing and Joe’s heartbeat.

These things disturbed him at the beginning. Cheryl sensed his concern. “Just go with it, lover,” she told him, her voice also distorted, but he heard her message. “It is only for this moment, and for this night.”

“Thank you,” he said.

Her smile made her glow. He wanted to know her kiss. Her lips coalesced with his. Her tongue electrified. The aural bizarreness ceased for a moment. Returning when they stopped, and her beauty overwhelmed him. Though he knew her glasses somehow reduced that beauty normally, even with those glasses on, she looked lovelier than she ever had.

“Our guides are leaving us behind,” she giggled, her sound altered as part of his hallucination. It didn’t help their losing ground that she pressed against his side and his hand pressed her further as they began to follow the girls.

“You are me,” he decided to say.

“I am you,” she giggled. “You’re too big to be me.”

“Not too big to be inside you,” he said. Saying it excited him.

Her too. She purred, “No. You’re perfect.”

His expansion. The pressure at his balls. The excitement added to the hallucination. Made it better.

Furthered by the sight of the two women embracing and kissing. Though different enough in facial features to deny any family relationship, their thicker bodies, even though different in the friend’s substantial bust compared to the daughter’s much smaller one, and the daughter with the thicker ass, the one Joe noticed most when the two walked away, and their nearly exact same height, more than ever they looked like bookends meeting.

“Yes,” said Jesse, the daughter, smiling at them. Brit, short for Britney, the friend blushing. “And no.”

“Yes you’re lovers,” said Cheryl. “And no you’re not just lesbian.”

“Men are lame,” Jesse said. “They don’t get us.”

“Joe’s not,” Cheryl giggled. “And he does.”

“I don’t know,” said Brit. “Flesh is strange.”

“We’ll wash the strangeness away,” her girlfriend promised.

Like Joe and Cheryl, they walked together, hip against hip. Cheryl giggled at the direction of Joe’s flashlight. “Ever the ass man.”

“None better than yours, babe,” he said truthfully. Somehow truth could only be spoken.

“I’ll take my advantages.”

“You have all of them.”

“Good to know.” She leaned even tighter into him.

Eventually the sounds of the woods became taken over by a gurgling creek. In his hallucination, it grabbed the other sounds and took them over. It appeared through a break in the trees. A slight incline through rocks and boulders ended at a largish pool.

“We’re here!” proclaimed Jesse, setting down and turning on the electric lantern and immediately divesting herself of shoes, socks, shorts and t shirt. The bra and panties quickly followed. Her friend, more tentative, glancing at Joe occasionally, eventually followed suit. She had the more appealing shape. An ass matching the fullness of her breasts, with a somewhat thick middle between. Soft yet not fat. Her friend had a more pear shape. Thicker ass. Small breasts. But her breasts hung proud and, despite the smallness or maybe because of it, were as nice a set as Joe had ever seen. The middle part had less thickness compared to her friend, and had a tautness to it. And her ass moved most appealingly.

After enjoying the strip show, a little awed by it, Cheryl and Joe followed suit. His cock actually bounced out, causing a giggle from Cheryl who joined the ladies in the pool.

“Fuck. Cold,” she complained, but stayed.

“Fuck,” Joe agreed when he joined them.

For a moment it sobered him up. Then, despite the shiver, he became one with it.

At the deepest it only went about knee high. But they all lay in it. Joe liked the way the nipples of the women edged just at the surface.

“You were right,” said Brit.

“Of course,” Jesse giggled and received her friend crawling over her. They kissed in their embrace. “Change,” she said, and Brit went to Cheryl. The braver of the two went to Joe.

After Joe and the girl kissed, she complained, “You got soft.”

“The cold,” he told her before his mouth headed to her breasts. Just as imagined, they had perfect resilience.

She cooed her appreciation as he did all he could, hands aiding mouth, to bring her pleasure. Her pussy rubbing his penis succeeded in its purpose.

Beside them, Cheryl and the friend sat up, looking to be moving against each other, tribbing, while lips kissed and fingers tweaked nipples. From the cold, every nipple had become erect, including Joe’s. The attention lavished on them kept them that way.

Jesse’s pussy’s attention to his growing cock started to get more purposeful. He felt it take hold of the head. “You safe?” he asked her. “And water’s not the best lubricant.”

She stood and took his hand. Led him to her bag that seemed to be a sort of horn of plenty. A bagged blanket came out and she handed it to him. He snapped it open, removed the container and lay the contents on some grass. She came to him, knelt and examined his cock in the lantern light. Touching it. Grabbing it. Kissing it. Licking it. The last made the most impact, making it bounce and twitch and harden further. Her other hand, not touching him, revealed a condom packet. “I was a girl scout,” she giggled.

“Definitely prepared. But you’re not quite yet.”

“What?”

“Wait on the condom.” He lay down. “Straddle my face.”

“Not so lame,” she giggled and did as asked. More exploration for her in what he figured was an unfamiliar object while he took hold of her thick and well-muscled ass, enjoying its power, and pulled her pussy to his mouth. As he had figured, it needed some pleasuring. Some dampness inside but not enough. Even in the dim light he took in its shape, its purpose. The flower for his stamen. To be stretched wide by a newborn’s head. Its purposeful objects. The clit to water the way for fucking. The gspot to further that goal. Even the piss hole he found and gently pressed his tongue against, not quite able to go deeper. The much larger hole, the one just wide enough for his cock to feel pressure there. He actually pushed his chin in to measure, which made her squirm. His finger went as deep as it could, then joined by others he measured the room allowed or how it could be stretched. Marveling when his entire hand entered her to the first knuckle.

“Oh,” he heard her reaction to that. Other reactions had been moans, and pauses in her attention to his cock followed by more intense scrutiny. This time her lips, for the first time, fully gripped his shaft. Sliding it in and out. Following his thrusts. Until she released his cock and trembled. “Holy shit,” she moaned.

As soon as she recovered she rolled on the condom, turned around and sank onto his cock. “Amazing,” he moaned, taking in her body. Female qua female. Breasts, perfect things for giving milk to the creature who emerged from the place his cock filled. Bouncing. Nodding. “Yes.” “Fuck me!” “Fill me!” “Fulfill my gender.” Said her breasts.

“Amazing,” she had said. Eyes cast down watching him fill her. Staying there for vanishing and reappearing. For glistening from her juices. Until he took hold of that ass again. And took control of the fuck. Lifting up against her falls. Her eyes moved. Seemed to take him in. Her hands followed. Exploring his torso. “Amazing,” she muttered.

“Amazing,” he agreed.

Her eyes. Her hands. Caressing him. Defining him. Made it to his face. Leaning down. Kissing. His tongue plunged into her mouth like his cock at her other mouth. Equals. Pleasure like down there. Pleasure simmering. Boiling. Exploding.

As if his body let go of his mind, and maybe hers as well, they’d been bouncing against each other. Demanding release. Taking over. Explosion. He felt it at his heart. As if it would explode. Somehow letting it. Should have been scary but wasn’t. Explosion. One last giant beat. Sending blood everywhere. Blood and feeling. Like a wrecked dam wall. Filling the entirety of the valley below. Filling every bit of his body. Blood and feeling. Everywhere. Feeling like ecstasy. The big bang, exploding at his heart, sending shimmering stars to the edges of the universe. To the edges of his skin. Even out through his scalp to his hair.

“Wow,” she murmured.

“Yeah,” he agreed.

Then they laughed. Cosmic joke.

“You know, Jesse” he said, bringing his hands from ass to tits. “You have perfect breasts.”

“Thanks.” She kissed him. Warm and soft. Just long enough to say goodbye.

“Wait,” he said when she started lifting off him. He reached down to hold the edge of the condom.

“Oh yeah,” she giggled, flopping down beside him. Both of them looking at the stars.

“You going to fuck Brit?” she asked him.

“Is that what she wants?”

“Yeah. We both think you’re cute.”

“I can’t promise it being cosmic.”

“I bet it will.”

“Probably.”

They laughed.

Cheryl plopped down beside him. “Have fun?”

“Yeah.”

“You?”

“Yeah. Want to taste?”

“Sure.”

She kissed him. He could taste sweetness. Muskiness. He licked her cheeks and chin. “Pretty juicy,” he commented.

“It was pretty intense.”

“Me too.”

She too lay on her back, as did Brit on the other side of Jesse. Watching the stars twinkle colors they never noticed before. “Brit,” said Jesse, “could you turn off the lamp?”

“Sure.”

Even that much less light brought more stars. The distance from the city and the clearness of the sky brought a multitude.

Joe didn’t know how long later, Cheryl asked, “You going to fuck Brit,” and she reached for his penis.

“You want me to fuck you, Brit?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said timidly. “Only if you want.”

Cheryl giggled and moved her head lower. “Of course he wants. My Joe’s a stud.”

“But I’m...”

“You’re what, Brit?” he said. “A fucking hot blonde Amazon?”

“You think?”

“Cheryl?” he offered.

“The proverbial brick shit house comes to mind, whatever the fuck that means. Girls? Care bringing his righteous cock back to full stature?”

Three heads moved to surround his penis, already becoming excited by the prospect. Since Cheryl knew him, her thighs surrounded his head, and he licked her delicious pussy.

Despite their success, they kept at it. Partly because it turned into a session of instruction by Cheryl for the relative neophytes. But mostly Cheryl wanted her cum.

Before it happened, he heard both blondes exclaim “Oh my!” and he understood. Cheryl demonstrated her new found ability for deep throat. After that, he went wild on her clit, causing her to cum.

“I believe he’s ready,” she giggled within her breathlessness.

He felt the condom rolled on. And saw the Amazonian Brit settled above him. Her best friend guided him in. She ended up tighter than he thought possible. She seemed to enjoy every bit of space he opened up in her. As did he. Looking up at this pretty, voluptuous blonde, he saw a Valkyrie. Not costumed like some Wagnerian creation, but a naked goddess blessing this mortal with her body and her cunt. He felt a deep humbleness to be honored so.

The vision went away because her best friend straddled his face. They leaned into each other and kissed and fondled.

Cheryl lay beside him. “I wish I had Nige’s strap on,” she said.

“I practically fisted Jesse’s pussy.” he told her.

“Kinky,” she giggled and took her place behind his head. He reached up and placed his hand below her, middle fingers jutting up. She figured it out, using his fingers as her personal inner massager. Her fingers entered Jesse and went ever deeper.

“Fuck,” Jesse moaned.

He managed to find his way to her clit with his lips and tongue while Cheryl’s hand came perilously close to his nose.

He saw her hand, much smaller than his, become a fist.

“Oh my god!” Jesse groaned. But she didn’t mind. In fact she came first. Which caused a shift. Brit wanted me on top.

She seemed less mythic below him, her large breasts sagging a bit to the side, and wobbling once he was in her tight little hole and thrusting deep and hard. She seemed like a young, needy woman who deserved a man who appreciated her. He could say there was much to appreciate, and mean her womanly body and her tight pussy and pretty face, so expressive of her pleasure.

Beside him he was glad to see Jesse sucking Cheryl’s quim, a hand on her tit with Cheryl squeezing her other nipple.

A brief if sexy glance, he concentrated on Brit. His hands found the pressure she liked on her nipples as he powered ever harder inside her. He saw himself as an automaton, his relentless thrusts created by gears, and even his fingers worked mechanically. A machine penetrating soft flesh. He felt like he could go on forever. And he did last a long time. Through her three orgasms, the last finally affecting him. He sped up, nearing completion, but felt compelled to pull out, whip off the condom, straddle her torso and pull her fleshy breasts around his cock. Her wetness coating his cock kept things slippery, not drying by the time he released his cum onto her chin and neck a few short thrusts later, which she somehow managed to crane her neck to watch before relaxing completely.

Brit looked completely wiped out, though he could tell it was an utterly enjoyable state.

But it did cause her best friend and lover to ask, “You okay, Brit?”

“Uhm, great?” she somehow managed to say. After a couple of breaths, she added, “Can we keep him?”

“Nope,” said Cheryl.

“Selfish bitch,” Brit muttered, causing them to laugh.

Cheryl commented, “If I were, would you think I’d let Joe anywhere near you sexy bitches?”

He could see these bigger women heard the compliment. He told them, “You know what I saw when I fucked you? I saw Jesse as woman personified. Perfect tits to suckle, and womanly hips to give birth to gorgeous, healthy children. And Brit I saw as a Goddess. A Valkyrie. Powerful. Blessing me, a humble man, with her desire for me. And I don’t know how you’ll take this, but you have a really fucking tight pussy.”

“You really think we’re sexy?” Brit asked timidly. “Men don’t seem to agree.”

“Men are inherently stupid,” said Cheryl.

“I bet they flock to you,” said Jesse. “You’re such a hot little thing.”

Cheryl shrugged. “I admit I’ve probably had more choices than you. And again, men are stupid. Just ask Joe.”

“You must have noticed me checking you out,” Joe said.

Jesse seemed more aware of it, which made sense. Her ass transfixed him. He imagined Eddie checked out Brit’s substantial wrack more, although Joe actually preferred Jesse’s tits. Rethinking Eddie, Joe figured he probably did too. Firm and perky and perfect. But Brit definitely had that hourglass figure that men get drawn to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.