Carly and I Skip Class - Cover

Carly and I Skip Class

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 3: Betting on Haley - Part 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Betting on Haley - Part 2 - After a recent breakup, My friend Carly treats me to a fun afternoon at her house.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Betting on Haley – Part 2

Recap

Two weeks ago, on Saturday morning, my friend Carly and I set into motion our bet on whether or not I could bed her little sister, Haley. I had caught Haley spying on us having sex a few weeks earlier which led to some debate between Carly and I. Carly thought Haley was a nosey little pest, as usual, and was going to use this as blackmail against her. Haley had been watching us for at least twenty minutes, I instantly saw her as a horny freshman who was totally turned on watching us, and wondering what it would be like to be in there herself, and I was instantly eager to help her find out!

That Saturday, Carly made an excuse to disappear when I stopped by, so that I could be alone with Haley. In no time at all Haley was sucking my dick on the living room couch. I knew it, she really was just a horny little freshman. As quickly as I could manage it, we were naked on her bed and getting ready to teach her how much fun it is to participate, instead of just watching. Then, against our agreement, Carly came barging in and interrupted us.

Carly was supposed to stay away for the day so I would have time to charm Haley out of her virginity, but once I sent her some video of Haley sucking my dick, she decided that this wasn’t right to do to her little sister, so she came home to stop us before we went too far. Haley and I were THAT close. Carly was feeling guilty about the whole bet. What she didn’t realize was that I had been right all along, Haley was totally into it. The girl wanted to fuck.

Carly and I argued and argued for quite a while afterward and in the end decided that she cheated, the bet was still on, and all the rules still applied. If Haley said to stop at any point, then it was over and we stopped. As long as she was a willing participant, she was fair game, and Carly was still banned from saying anything to anyone.

The Next Weeks

After Carly’s rude interruption, Haley was afraid that she had been caught, and that Carly was going to tell their parents. Funny how both of them were most afraid of their parents. Fortunately Haley is a smart girl and when Carly asked her what I was doing upstairs with her, she just denied it. She said that she had left me downstairs on the couch when she went to get changed for lacrosse practice. Maybe I was just a perv and was trying to spy on her changing. Carly laughed at that excuse and agreed with her. She said that Haley was probably right! That sounds exactly like something I would do! I have to admit, it does, even I laughed when I heard that.

I didn’t see Haley again until the following Tuesday at school. I wasn’t sure what her reaction was going to be. When we were in her room, she was eager to continue with every move I made. However, when Carly barged in on us, she seemed so embarrassed she barely spoke a word before we dropped her off for practice. Was she still going to be eager to see me and maybe continue our fun? Would she be totally embarrassed and hide the minute she saw me? I just didn’t know.

As I walked through the halls of school, I had not seen Haley yet. I did however run into a number of her friends, who all started giggling and whispering the moment they saw me. Had Haley told them something? Finally I found Haley, she was standing with a few of those same friends in front of her locker. As soon as she saw me she smiled and ran up to me to say hi. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up to give me a little kiss on the cheek. I think she did that more for the benefit of her friends, who immediately burst into fits of giggles and whispers. Yes, she had definitely told them something.

All of the giggling and whispering was fine with me. The kiss on the cheek was exactly the reaction I was hoping for, she was clearly still into it. The reaction of her friends just revealed that she had told them at least part of our story. Whether she told them exactly what had happened or not, I don’t know, and really didn’t care. Clearly their minds were working hard on their own little fantasies. Perhaps I should go after a few of them when all this was over! Haley had some very hot, sexy friends.

Added Bonus

As an added bonus that week, another exciting thing happened. I got my driver’s license! This was awesome. This was freedom! This was reason for celebration. The fact that my parents also gave me my own car to drive was even better. It wasn’t anything exotic or exciting like Carly’s brand new little red Cooper. It was just a used Honda, but for a high school guy it was still freedom. I offered Carly the chance to help me break in the back seat in the school parking lot, but she made some excuse about her meathead boyfriend and declined. Such a shame.

Haley loved my car though. She kept asking me when I was going to take her for a ride. Yeah, I was going to take her for a ride alright. I so wanted to do just that, take her for a ride and finish what we had started. I didn’t really want to do it in a car though. I wanted to take my time with her and really enjoy it. I also wanted to pick a time and a place that Carly wouldn’t know about, and the back seat of my car in the school parking lot was just not it.

On the coming weekend, Carly had to go to some cheerleader competition out of state. Her mom was going to be going with her, which left Haley staying home with dad. That was perfect. As soon as I heard that, I asked Haley what she was going to be doing that Saturday. She said she would be at lacrosse practice just like every other weekend, and then hanging out with her friends. I suggested that maybe instead, I should pick her up after practice and take her for that ride she wanted, and then she could hang out with me instead. Haley agreed to that in a heartbeat.

Saturday

Saturday morning came and I went to my own gymnastics practice in the morning, then when I finished up I put my things in the car and strolled out to the field to watch the end of lacrosse practice. Those girls were hot. I thought damn, I should come watch this more often. After they were done Haley ran over to me and said she would be real quick, she just had to go change. I wanted to go in and help her, maybe a nice long shower, but I went to wait in the car instead.

A short time later Haley came bouncing out of the building and running over to greet me. Watching her reminded me what a prize I was in for. As a reminder, Haley was almost five feet tall. She would tell you she is, I have my doubts. She had the deepest dark brown eyes that still manage to sparkle and shine when she smiles. Her hair was dark silky brown, down to about the middle of her back.

Today, she bounced over to my car wearing a tight little pair of shorts that hugged that sexy little ass. Her legs were tanned and ultra-toned from all the running she does for her sports. Tight, strong, powerful sexy legs. Her arms are just as powerful. She was a strong girl, all muscle, I doubt there was an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. Her breasts were not huge but they still seemed perfect to me. It always looked like they were small, but when they weren’t smashed down under a sports bra they were much bigger. Today she was wearing a loose pink tank top, apparently with nothing underneath. Her tits were bouncing and jumping the entire time she ran to my car. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

When she climbed into my car, I was immediately hit with that same perfume she had worn the last time I visited her. I still don’t know what it is but it made me want to jump her right then and there, and I kind of did. I leaned across the seat, buried my nose in her neck and inhaled deeply. It was intoxicating. Haley just giggled. I started nibbling her neck and instantly snuck my hand under that tank top to feel that sexy tummy.

I just sniffed and said “mmmmmmm God you smell good! What is that?”

Haley told me the name of whatever it was but I really wasn’t listening. My lips were already making their way to hers, and my hand was already sliding up her chest. She made no attempt to stop me. She just leaned back in the seat, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. I was about to change my mind and just fuck her right there in the parking lot. Then of course, some of her friends walked past the car whooping and hollering and making a ton of noise. Fortunately they were whooping about something else entirely, they were getting all psyched up to go bowling or some such thing, but it did remind me that it just wasn’t a good idea to have sex in the school parking lot. I started up the car and off we went.

Conversation and Fries

I can’t speak for Haley, but I just wanted to drive straight to my house and get naked. All I had been thinking about for the last two weeks was fucking this girl. The only thing going through my head was images of her little head bobbing up and down on my cock, or laying naked, spread eagle on her bed just waiting for me to split her open. Ultimately though we were both starving after our morning workouts so we went to the same little café that Carly and I had gone to before all this started. We sat there in a quiet corner wolfing down fries and chicken strips, and eventually the conversation turned to what had happened after our last encounter.

I asked her what happened when she and Carly both got home that night. She said that Carly had asked what I was doing upstairs with her. She said that she had told Carly that I wasn’t with her, she didn’t even know I was up there and that I must have been spying on her. She also said that Carly obviously didn’t believe her but didn’t have any proof, so she couldn’t say anything.

She told me Carly also just went on and on as if she knew what we were doing. She kept saying “You know he’ll just use you for sex, he doesn’t care shit about you”

Apparently this went on for a while until Haley got sick of it and her ultimate answer was just “Geez Carly fuck you, Have you looked at him? You have a boyfriend but you still fucked him, maybe that’s all I want too” That shut Carly up for a few minutes. I loved hearing that. She didn’t even realize that she had just given away that fact that she wanted to fuck me.

Then it turned into an even longer conversation/argument between them about “how did you know I fucked him?” and “I knew you watched us, Zane told me you were watching the whole time”. Haley described this long rambling back and forth between them, with Carly lecturing her about how guys only want one thing and how many times have you been peeping on me and if you say anything I’ll ... who knows what she’d do. Haley told me she was just laughing at her most of the time thinking, and saying “I don’t care”

I have to admit, I was impressed that Carly had not told her about the bet. She was clearly still trying to talk Haley out of it which was totally against the rules, but she didn’t reveal our secret. I was also impressed that Haley didn’t tell Carly anything. Mostly I was excited that Haley clearly still wanted to continue where we left off.

Finally we finished our lunch and got back in the car. I asked her where she wanted to go and she answered “Anywhere you like”

I asked her when dad expected her home, she said that she had told him she was going to hang out with her friends after practice, so we had all afternoon.

With that I told her “Well if you don’t have any place special you want to go, I know a great place where we can have some fun”

She asked “Really? Where?” with a naughty little grin. She liked the idea of having some fun.

I answered “You’ll see, it’s a surprise” and then drove straight to my house.

And this is MY room

Within no time at all we were pulling up in my drive way. Just as I expected, no one else was home. Perfect! I escorted Haley inside and gave her the five minute tour. She squeaked about the pool table, and made some sexy comments about the hot tub and the pool, nothing that she didn’t have at her own house. Finally I showed her to the best part, my bedroom.

She looked inside my room, then looked at me and said “So you think I’m gonna jump into bed with you? Just like that?” (Yup! Let’s go!)

I answered “Would you rather go outside for a swim? Or jump in the hot tub for a while? Or play some pool?”

She grinned at me and said “That depends, do you just wanna use me for sex?”

I screwed a surprised look on my face and said “Who ME? NEVER!” All the time thinking oh my God yes, so badly!

She took my hand and pulled me into the room. I pulled the door closed and locked it.

When I turned around Haley was just looking at me with a shy little smile and those beautiful brown eyes all lit up and sparkling at me. Her nipples practically ripped right through that tank top. She was so sexy. She had clearly already decided what she wanted. I let out a heavy sigh in appreciation of how beautiful she looked right at that moment. I put my hands on her shoulders, and pushed her backwards until she fell onto my bed. I then fell right on top of her and started kissing her like I hadn’t seen a girl in years.

We lay there kissing for a while. That perfume was still driving me crazy. She smelled so sexy. Slowly I directed my kissing down into her neck where that intoxicating smell was coming from. Haley squirmed and giggled with every touch. I kissed and licked and nibbled on her ears and neck. I was driving her crazy and I knew it. Her hands were running through my hair and holding my head close to her. My hands slid up under her top and were all over those perfect tits, and at no time did she ever try to stop me, no matter what I did. She started letting out little moans with every touch. Every inch of her body seemed so sensitive right now.

I stopped kissing for a moment and sat up. I then pulled her up to a sitting position and started to pull her top up. Haley didn’t even give me a chance. She grabbed the cloth and pulled it right up and over her head. I was right, she had nothing on underneath. As she threw her top to the floor my hands went right back to those nipples. Again, every touch produced a little moan of pleasure.

We climbed up onto the bed the rest of the way, got comfortable, and my mouth went right to her tits. They really were bigger than they looked, and she loved having me sucking on them. As I sucked, my hand started sliding down her tummy to her shorts. No, I wasn’t wasting any time. She would moan, and giggle, and sigh, and laugh, and every once in a while let out a little gasp, like when my hand slid under the waistband of her shorts and down into her panties.

I slid my hand all the way down over that patch of wild curly hair until my fingers were sliding along her pussy. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. I pulled my mouth away from her nipples and leaned close to her face as I started to work her pussy. She was clearly in ecstasy.

I stopped for a moment and kissed her. Then when she looked into my eyes I had to ask. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

She looked at me and answered “YES! Keep going!”

Then I asked “Even if all I want to do is use you for sex?” I already knew the answer.

She answered “I don’t care”

I said “Even after all that stuff Carly told you?”

She said “Who cares about Carly, I want to do it!”

I leaned forward and kissed her again. Then I started working my fingers hard between her legs. She let out little screams when I pushed a finger into her. She let out louder screams when I pushed two, then three into her. She outright yelled and convulsed her entire body when, as those fingers where sliding inside her, I ran my thumb up over her clit. She just kept getting wetter and wetter.

I know what I want

It was time to move things along. I couldn’t work that pussy with those shorts in the way any longer. I pulled my fingers away and she relaxed for a moment. I stood up, pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. She smiled and whistled at me. I stood up and flexed for a moment or two to drive her crazy. Then I reached over and grabbed her shorts by the waistband. Haley smiled at me and lifted her butt up as I pulled shorts and panties down those sexy legs in one swift motion.

I stood there for just a moment staring at this beautiful naked nymph on my bed. Thinking ahead, I took my phone and put it on the nightstand. (I wanted pictures). My eyes traveled down her body. Her brown toned complexion, those little nipples poking up like hard little stones from those perfect tits. That belly, tight and skinny, every little muscle in that six pack still visible even though she was totally relaxed. That wild little bush of curly black hair. My cock shot up like a rocket. I looked her in the eyes, winked, and then pushed my shorts off releasing my cock for her to admire.

Haley said “Oh my God it looks even bigger than before”

I said “It might be! Just the sight of you is making it ache”

I laid down next to her again and her hands went right to my cock. I was in heaven the instant her hands wrapped around me, barely able to make their way around it.

I lay there for a moment as she played and stroked and fondled my cock and balls. It was almost as if she had practiced since the last time we were together. She was making me crazy.

I had to ask her one more time. “You’re really sure you want to do this?”

She answered “Jeez you sound just like Carly, I know what I’m doing, do you want to fuck me or not?”

Well you didn’t have to ask me twice, it was time to fuck this girl. You know what you want? Good! Because so do I. I pushed her down on her back and rolled over on top of her. I put one knee between her legs. She spread those legs eagerly and then I put my other leg between them too. I grabbed one of the stray pillows and slid it underneath that perfect ass, raising her up just enough.

I reached down and started touching and caressing her pussy again. I slide my fingers into her and pulled her lips apart. Haley closed her eyes and started letting out little moans. Finally I took my cock in my other hand and started rubbing it up against her pussy. She was so wet. She was moaning with every touch.

Suddenly her eyes pop open and Haley chimes in with “Wait, don’t we need to use a condom?” (There was no way I was going to use a condom.)

I answered “I don’t have any, besides I hate those things” (I had a whole drawer full right next to us)

I continued with “You are a virgin aren’t you?”

She rather shyly responded with “yeah”

So I said “Well then we’ll be fine, everyone knows you can’t get pregnant the first time” (that old lie!)

She looked confused and said “That’s not what they said in school. They said you can get pregnant any time you have sex”

I said “Who said? The teachers? The same ones who say you shouldn’t have sex at all? The ones who say all that but then the school won’t give you condoms? They’re just trying to scare you so you don’t have sex. They don’t want you to have any fun”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.