It Isn't Fair - Cover

It Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

I giggled and said, “I wanted to fuck my daddy from the time I was nine. When and why did you get hot for your brother?”

Mandy started laughing so hard she nearly fell over. She started coughing, and Mark patted her on the back until she got over the coughing fit.

Mandy said, “I was eleven. His girlfriend was a tease, and I told Mark I could do anything for him that skank could do. He explained what all he wanted Cindy to do and told me what she wouldn’t do. He made me wait until I was fourteen before he would touch me, and then he exceeded my expectations a thousand percent and he said I was about a billion times better than skanky Cindy.

“Mark did me as my fourteenth birthday present, and we fucked each other nearly every day from then on. Sometimes we got lucky and we could do it more than once a day, but we never got a chance to do it as many times as we could. Our goal was to keep on fucking until Mark couldn’t get it up any more or I was too sore to take that fire hose up my pussy any more. I’m hoping that’s still one of Mark’s bucket list goals, and that you’ll give us a chance to do it one day.

“Daddy was always hugging and kissing mom as well as grabbing her butt, and when he thought we weren’t looking, he grabbed her tits. I didn’t think daddy would look at little flat-chested me, when he had bombshell mom, who obviously loved having him grab her. My brother was susceptible to my charms, while I believed our dad was not.”

Mark grabbed his sister’s breasts and gave both of them a loving squeeze. He laughed and said, “Any perceived lack of mass has certainly been corrected, sister dear!”

Mark’s mom was at the front door of the farm house. She started out the door and down the walk, moving quickly toward us.

She scowled at Mandy and said, “Now missy, you need to cut out your nasty behavior and let Mark and his girlfriend be. Don’t think I didn’t know what you were up to, wiggling your little butt at your big brother for years. I don’t blame Mark for giving in to you eventually. He was a teenage boy, with a tease of a girlfriend, who got him all stirred up, then left him with blue balls. I know you seemed like an angel sent from heaven to Mark when you took care of him after a date with Cindy.

“Now he’s got a girlfriend that I can see right away is not the kind of girl who teases. You need to leave him alone. You’ll be legal before long, and you can go out and find your own man.”

Mandy frowned and answered carefully and quietly, “Mom, it isn’t that easy. Is there something unusual about daddy that has kept you happy to be married to him for all these years?”

Their mom scowled and said, “That is really personal, and it’s not polite for you to ask. I think I know what you are getting at, so I’ll give you an answer. Your dad is pretty big where a girl appreciates it most.”

I said, “Mrs. Johnson, I don’t know how much Mark has told you about me, but I was married at fourteen to a man equipped like your husband and son. When my husband decided I was too young for him and started an affair with a Japanese woman, I suffered. I am a one-man slut, and I would not sleep with a man who was not at least my ex-husband’s equal in all respects. When I met Mark, I knew he was a man who was worthy of the gifts I wanted to give him.

“Since I am a woman who has loved an extraordinary man and lost him, I have a great deal of sympathy for the emptiness and ache that Mandy feels now. Have you ever thought about how you would feel if a drunk driver or some act of god took your husband from you? How would you deal with the emptiness?

“I agree with you that Mandy needs to be more discreet about how she shows her affection, but I shared my husband with a girlfriend I truly loved for several years. If Mandy and I are compatible, I could see us sharing her brother, at least for a time.”

Ann, Mark and Mandy’s mom said, “You are wise for one so young. I too chose not to fight a battle I could not win.”

When I was thinking about a battle I couldn’t win, I was thinking about Mandy’s between C and D Cup tits, her perfect ass, her long, blonde hair, and her movie star pretty face might mean more to Mark than my tiny, nearly flat chested body.

I smiled. I wasn’t going to let Mandy know what I was thinking at the moment, so I asked Ann, “Does your husband know your kids were so close before Mark left for Japan?”

Ann looked shocked and said, “My God no! Sam would have a cow if he ever found out.”

I looked straight at Mandy and said, “Do you agree there is nothing to be gained by upsetting your dad?”

Mandy looked at her shoes and said, “I agree Stevie. I’ll behave myself. Will you please be the one to ask him to let me stay at your hotel?”

I smiled and said, “Yes. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a really good girlfriend.” Then I winked at her.

Mandy got a shocked expression on her face and her lips formed a soundless, “OH!”

Ann laughed and said, “I was wondering how good a girlfriend she was!”

I grinned and said, “Aiko came to my house to practice English when we were in the last form before high school. We became friends, then we fell in love, then we became lovers. I set us up for daddy to walk in on us, and Aiko revealed that she wasn’t a lesbian and was just scared of boys. She let daddy know she’d love to have him teach her. He told us both he’d be delighted and didn’t mind us loving each other as well as wanting to watch if we didn’t mind. That’s how good a girlfriend she was.”

Mandy looked worried and said, “So when you say ‘if Mandy and I are compatible,’ what you really mean is whether I will make love with you as often as I make love with Mark.”

I wrinkled my nose at her and said, “I’m not a bitch and I’m not making it conditional. It will be easier on Mark, and both of us will be happier if we like each other enough. Besides, your dad, or the laws of either New Zealand or Japan may not let you go back with us until you are eighteen, so nobody should get too hopeful or upset.”

Ann said, “You young people can settle some of that tonight and decide if you need to research the laws. We need to go inside and say hello to Sam before he starts worrying about why it’s taking so long.”

We walked into the farm house in a little knot. I hugged Sam and decided to just go for it, so I threw my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and pressed my body against him as tightly as I could. I kissed him on the lips. I said, “They told me you were the strong, silent type and that you didn’t like PDAs much, but I figured you wouldn’t mind having another cute girl around, so I just had to say “Hi” my way.”

Sam shocked me by slipping his big hands under my bottom and giving it a gentle squeeze. He laughed and said, “I don’t mind a bit. With two Amazons around here, it will be nice to see what having an elf princess is like.”

He carried me to his bedroom, and I got the kind of welcome I only dreamed of. Sam stripped me naked, put me on his bed, then removed his clothes, and joined me. He said, “I’ve heard you have some daddy issues. It’s just fine with me if you call me daddy.”

Sam kissed me so I couldn’t say anything. He moved down to my tits and gave them the kind of all-over kissing and thorough nipple sucking that I love. I caught my breath and whispered, “Are you really OK with all this love making going on in your house?”

Sam chuckled and said, “Actually, I should be thanking you, and I know Ann will after she gets done sampling her son, like she’s wanted to for all these years. I’ll be thanking you for making it OK to make love to my super-hot daughter, like I’ve wanted to practically from the first moment puberty started for her. I was so damn jealous of Mark getting to stuff her little pussy full and pop her cherry. I think that should be a father’s duty and privilege, don’t you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.