It Isn't Fair - Cover

It Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

Daddy did something that totally surprised me. He brought home a potential girlfriend. Miku taught upper level Civil Engineering classes at the university. Her age was between daddy’s and mine. She was pretty and fluent in English. When they started sweet talking each other in Japanese, I wanted to be sick.

After dinner, I took daddy in the bedroom and asked him what we were going to do, since I slept in his bed, and there wasn’t a guest room in our new apartment. Daddy said he didn’t know. He told me it was like he got hit in the head with a sledge hammer. He told me he loved me, but he was feeling things with Miku that he had never felt before.

Just then Miku walked into the bedroom. She grinned at both of us and said, “I know you guys sleep together and that you make love with each other. At this point, I don’t want to steal your daddy, Stevie, but I am very horny, and I was wondering if you’d be willing to share him with me?”

I looked at daddy, and he smiled at me. Daddy said, “It’s up to you sweetheart. You laid claim to me a while ago, and you’ve been the best wife a man could possibly have. The thing is, it was all your plan, and while I should be really flattered you wanted me so much, for some reason it doesn’t work out that way. I end up feeling more like your pet than your husband.”

I frowned and said, “I never intended for anything like that to happen daddy. I was hoping you would enthusiastically return my love.”

Miku looked a little uncomfortable, but she said, “We don’t know that this is more than a crush for each of us. I think the best way to do this is for us to share. Then if things don’t work out for your dad and me, you guys can just go back to how things were before.”

I smiled sadly at her and said, “Miku, I think each of us knows that can never happen. Things have been said that can’t be unsaid and feelings revealed that can never be forgotten. Things can never go back to the way they were. I felt secure as my daddy’s wife and only lover. Now I know it is only a matter of time until I am replaced. I can never feel secure again.”

Daddy looked at me a long time and then whispered, “I will always love you Stevie. In many ways you saved my life. You have been the best wife and the sexiest lover any man could dream of. I don’t understand why you planning and making everything happen to get us here, married, and lovers makes a difference, but somehow, it does. I guess at first, you were so sexy and exciting that I didn’t realize it bothered me. These last few months working with Miku, I realized she gives me feelings I don’t get when I’m with you, even when I should be the happiest man in the universe for all the things you do for me, and how wonderfully you love me.

“I realize nothing can ever be the same, but I think Miku has a good idea. We still need to get to know each other, and until we get to a place where our feelings about each other are clear, you shouldn’t have to give up your home.”

Miku said, “Stevie, your dad told me about Aiko being your long-term lover. I’m curious about making love with a girl. I’ve never done it before. I was hoping you would like me enough to want to teach me. I pictured us sharing your dad for a while. I guess I didn’t understand how much you love him. In my imagination, we all shared one bed until you found the special guy or girl you were going to live with. I forgot you guys are actually married.”

I smiled sadly at Miku and said, “It isn’t difficult to imagine Miku. You are very, very pretty. You are very petite and slender, just like I am, and just like Aiko is. You are educated and smart and fun. The problem is, the way it’s being presented, daddy is auditioning my replacement. I don’t know how difficult divorce is in Japan, but you know when I married daddy I was fourteen-years-old, and I believed we were promising each other to be together forever.

“There is no point in trying to break you guys up or guilt daddy into honoring his vows. I just want both of you to understand what I’m thinking and how I’m feeling.

“I’m very picky about even friends. Aiko is the only girl I’ve ever crushed on, let alone loved. She is the only friend I’ve ever made in Japan too. So here I am, sixteen-years-old, a university freshman, married, and suddenly feeling all alone in the world.

“I’m a very highly sexed girl, and if daddy is making love to you, not to me, I’m undoubtedly going to make some bad decisions, trying to get laid and scratch my itch. Dogs are definitely out. I’ve never seen the point in plastic toys, and my fingers are totally inadequate; so, what’s a girl like me to do?”

Miku crossed the room and put her arms around me. She pushed me back onto the bed. She whispered, “I guess I’ll have to be more aggressive about this Stevie. I saw your pic on your dad’s desk. You make me hot. I want you. Let’s make love.”

Somehow that changed things for me and I said, “Dad, go wait in the living room. If we want you, we’ll call you.”

Dad left and closed the bedroom door behind him. I undressed Miku, and she stripped me. Our bodies were nearly identical. I started kissing her all over as we lay next to each other on the bed. I decided to give her breasts the full treatment like daddy would do for me. I kissed her firm little mounds all over, then I went to work on her nipples. I got Miku all stirred up. Her nipples were hard, and I could feel her pulse throbbing in them. Her areola were crinkled up so much they almost looked painful. I kept sucking one nipple and massaging the other breast until Miku came. She was quiet, but she definitely squirmed around and quietly moaned as she fell into her orgasm.

I grinned at her and whispered, “I thought I was the only girl slutty enough to cum from just breast stimulation!”

Miku giggled and said, “I’m pretty slutty honey. I don’t know many prospective girlfriends who would suggest sharing on the first date.”

I grinned at Miku and said, “You are so horny you can’t stand it, right? Let me take the edge off for you and then daddy can fuck both of us really good so you feel healthy and sane. Then we’ll talk about it and see what all of us think. I don’t think I’ll ever be in love with you Miku-chan, but I’ll definitely enjoy making love to your hot little body as often as you’ll let me.”

I worked Miku over good and then I taught her how to make love to me. She was a fast learner, and when her jaw locked up, I kissed her and told her she ate my pussy nearly as good as Aiko.

I went and got daddy. I led him into the bedroom. I put a stern look on my face and said, “Did I ever tell you what I did to Aiko’s dad for hitting her mom and never giving her a single orgasm the whole time they were married?”

Dad looked uncertain and said, “Should I run?”

I frowned at him and said, “It all depends on how you try to make amends. Remember, I still have a strap-on in my dresser drawer. Aiko and I never used it, but it has been broken in for pegging.”

Miku said, “I appreciate you trying to get all of Stevie’s anger directed at you, but it would have been so much easier if you’d have just told her I was super horny and wanted to fuck both of you, Alex. Your daughter made my first time with a girl totally memorable, and she isn’t mad at me anymore, so let’s see what you’ve got for me, you big doofus.”

Daddy looked confused, but he smiled a little when I started undressing him. He said, “Are you over being mad at me?”

I glared at him and said, “It depends on how successful you are at making it up to me.”

Dad was smart enough to start by making out with both of the naked women in his bed. Miku started making those Japanese porn noises, and I grinned because I knew they really turned daddy on. Before I knew it, daddy was going down on the little Civil Engineer.

Miku said, “Let’s sixty-nine!”

Daddy swung around to position his cock over Miku’s mouth. He never stopping devouring her pussy. Miku whimpered, “OH MY GOD! I wasn’t paying attention when Stevie undressed you. It’s going to break my jaw trying to suck your cock, Alex!”

I giggled and said, “Think about how I felt on our wedding night, when I was only fourteen.”

I know, I’m a manipulative bitch. I knew I wasn’t going to break them up, but at least I could inflict enough guilt on them to ensure they both would fuck me for the foreseeable future, even if they fell head over heels in love with each other. I was expecting things to end up in a divorce eventually, but I needed to make sure I had a supply of cock until I could find a replacement good enough to take care of me while I looked for “THE ONE.”

Miku was begging for daddy’s cock even faster than I normally would, and she was calling him “daddy” too. She seemed even more excited than I do, and daddy was ALL wound up. Now I knew how Aiko felt in bed with daddy and me. I was definitely going to be daddy’s second choice, even for sexiness. Miku was only twenty something, and if she hadn’t fucked much, she might be even tighter than I am, since I’ve been fucking daddy’s “horse cock” since I was fourteen. If she was a virgin, I was done for. I saw right away that there was no way I was winning this competition. I quickly revised my strategy to get Miku to want to continue playing girl games with me. I was hoping she would be willing to let me fuck daddy to keep me around so I could eat her pussy.

We did all the things daddy and I used to do with Aiko, except that Miku was in fact a virgin, and was incredibly tight, and she and dad fell head over heels in love. Miku liked girl games as much as I do. I was prophetic, and I never fell in love with her, but I was more than happy to make out and eat pussy all she wanted. She was sweet and encouraged daddy to keep me well fucked. We all lived together and slept in the same bed. Of course, there was always more fucking and pussy eating than sleeping going on in that bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.