It Isn't Fair - Cover

It Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

A big change came up for us in the strangest way. Aiko decided to go home instead of go to my apartment, and she brought me with her. We walked into her house quietly, and we saw her dad fucking her mom. Her mom was just lying rigid as her husband pounded his dick into her. He only pumped for two or three minutes, and then he shot off inside her.

Aiko signaled to me to be quiet, and we slipped into Aiko’s bedroom. As we waited, we heard Aiko’s father yelling at her mother, telling the woman she was worthless, terrible at sex, fat, and ugly. We kept quiet, and then we heard a crack as her dad slapped her mom. We waited until her dad went to sleep, and then Aiko brought her mom into her room. It took a while, but Aiko finally got her mom to admit that her husband had never given her an orgasm and that he frequently made fun of her and hit her.

Aiko looked at me and quietly asked, “How kinky has your reading been?”

I wrinkled my nose and said, “FemDom isn’t my normal cup of tea, but I can see how there might need to be a harsh lesson taught.”

Aiko got the rope her dad used to torture her mom and slipped into his bedroom. She tied him up so he was completely helpless. He couldn’t move and couldn’t untie himself.

Aiko rolled him onto his back. She was naked except for tall spike heels. His daughter brought her naked mother into the room. Aiko said, “Mom, tell dad what you told me.”

The older woman said, “Husband, for the entire time we have been married, the only time I’ve had an orgasm was when I masturbated. Married people are supposed to please each other when they have sex. You have been selfish with me and only pleased yourself. You have given me no reason to like sex or incentive to please you more than to lie there and let you use my body. Then you have hit me to punish me for your failure to make sex pleasant for me.”

Aiko put one of her shoes on her dad’s dick and said, “Daddy, I’m going to teach you a lesson. You have always believed that men are in charge. Now I’m in charge, and I will show you how it feels to be treated the way you treat mom.”

His daughter pressed down on her dad’s cock with the spike heel of one shoe until he groaned in pain.

Aiko said, “Dad, this is a little tiny prick. The only way you can satisfy a woman with this little thing is if you know how to use it to pleasure a woman and you have learned to control yourself so you last long enough to rub her enough to let her cum.

“Do you think your daughter looks sexy? Do you like looking at my naked body daddy? Oh, you do think your little girl is sexy. I see your little pee pee trying to get hard.”

Aiko took a switch and swatted her dad’s cock.

I walked into the room and Aiko’s dad started getting an erection immediately. I barked, “You have no right to even imagine you can stick that pathetic little wee wee in my cunt. You are not worthy. My lover’s cock is at least four times bigger than your tiny prick.”

I swatted his dick with the switch hard enough to make him cry out in pain. Aiko put her spike heel back on his prick and pressed down on it so that the pain made her dad’s prick go limp.

Aiko said, “I can’t believe you presumed to embarrass me in front on my friend. You are a pathetic worm to presume you are worthy to put your little dickie into a beautiful, sexy woman like my friend. You are even more disgusting to think your daughter would let you touch her.”

The father groaned. I said, “Aiko, does your mom have a pair of those shoes the Geishas wear?”

Aiko went to the closet and pulled out a pair of the shoes. She got her mom a pair of split toe socks. Her mom was naked and put on the socks and shoes.

“Aiko told her mom, “Stand over dad and let him see your pussy. If he starts to get hard, step on his little worm of a prick.”

Aiko and I started playing with each other until we were both dripping wet. I said, “This is how to get a woman wet and ready to accept a cock. A worm with a tiny prick needs to pleasure a woman until she is wet enough to accept your pathetic little thingy without pain or irritation.”

Aiko sat on her dad’s face and ordered him to lick her and make her cum. He obeyed and licked until Aiko came. She said, “That wasn’t very good, but that is what a female orgasm looks like. Now eat Stevie’s pussy and make her cum. Do a better job than you did for me.”

I straddled his face and lowered myself down until I was just above his mouth. I stroked my own clit and brought it to full erection. I said, “Just in case you are as ignorant as you are selfish and stupid, this is my clitoris. Most women will cum if you lick it long enough and with enough enthusiasm.”

I lowered my pussy the rest of the way, to grind my clit against his tongue.

My girlfriend Aiko said, “Lick her daddy. Lash her clit with your tongue. Do it faster and make my girlfriend cum. Make yourself useful and good for something, for a change. Lick that pussy daddy.”

It took longer than it would take my daddy or Aiko, but eventually, I came. When I did cum, he started to get an erection. His wife stepped on his prick and she growled, “You selfish worm, you have denied me all pleasure every day of our marriage. Your little prick isn’t big enough to please a woman. You are a tiny worm, and you have to work as hard as you can to make up for having such a short and skinny prick. From now on, you won’t act like you own me or that you have a right to use my pussy. You will first beg to please me with your fingers and your tongue. If you make me cum hard enough to please me, I might let you stick your little worm into my cunt.”

Aiko barked, “Eat your wife’s pussy and give her the first orgasm your pathetic body has ever given her.”

Aiko’s mother squatted over her husband’s face and lowered her pussy down toward his mouth. She rasped, “Look where my finger is. This is my clitoris. I’ve become convinced you have no idea where to find it.”

As his wife lowered her pussy onto his mouth, Aiko’s father started to get another erection. Aiko cut his scrotum with the switch. He screamed in agony.

Aiko sternly said, “You must ask her permission to get a boner. You will say, “Mistress may I get an erection to please your pussy?” before you will allow your pathetic worm to get hard. Am I understood?”

Her father’s answer was muffled by his wife’s pussy pressed tight against his tongue. Aiko was reasonably sure he said, “Yes mistress,” but she tapped his ball sack with her switch until he lifted his wife up enough to mutter, “Yes mistress,” clearly enough to satisfy his daughter. He immediately lowered his wife back onto his tongue and continued lapping at her clit like mad.

Aiko’s mom came. It was a lot harder than either Aiko’s or my orgasms.

She rasped, “Husband, you are not forgiven. Have no delusions. You will provide me with at least two orgasms before I will even consider letting you have an erection. If you actually try to please me with your ridiculously tiny prick, I might let you put it inside me, and if you learn to last more than a few minutes and give me another orgasm, I will allow you to cum inside me. If you go off before I cum, I will cut your little worm with the switch. Now lick me and make me cum again.”

Her father started to get another boner, and Aiko instantly cut his scrotum with the switch. He groaned in pain but kept licking his wife’s clit.

When Aiko’s mom, Kaori came, she groaned, “Choki, why did you deny me this pleasure all these years?”

Kaori lay down next to her husband.

Choki started to get an erection, and Aiko switched his shaft. He screamed in pain, and his prick shriveled up.

He said, “Mistress, I was taught as a young man that if a woman found out how much pleasure she could get from sex, she might be more likely to leave a man if a better-looking man, or a man with a bigger cock or a man who knew how to please women came along. My father advised me to make sex a duty for my wife and keep her isolated. I was told to emphasize your duty to get pregnant and bear me children.”

Akio barked, “Apologize to your Mistress, or I’ll cut your sack open and make you bleed, you worthless little worm. The fact you listened to bad advice from your father does not excuse you from the crime against your wife.”

Choki quietly said, “Mistress, I apologize for not pleasuring you all those years. I beg forgiveness for striking you and blaming you for my own mistake.”

Kaori said, “I may put you on probation, on condition that you never strike me again, that you always pleasure me and ask for permission to get an erection and put your little prick in my pussy. If you make yourself last for long enough to make me cum again, I will let you cum in my pussy. If you are a good little boy and lick my clit and make me cum, I may even suck your tiny cock and let you cum in my mouth.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.