It Isn't Fair - Cover

It Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

While we were satisfied and relaxed, we were still the same horny people we’d always been. I woke daddy up in the middle of the night for a session of slow, gentle love making. I came, then daddy drenched my pussy with a heavy load. We cuddled on the giant wet spot and went back to sleep.

We woke up, brushed our teeth, I used the bidet attachment on the toilet to clean daddy’s cum out of my pussy, and then we showered together. We got dressed. I made breakfast for us, and daddy headed off to the university while I went to school.

The fancy toilet in our apartment was very helpful. The bidet attachment helped keep me keep clean and smelling fresh. If I had gone to school smelling like a whore with a night’s worth of cum filling her cunt, everyone would have known daddy was fucking me.

I thanked god and daddy for his foresight in putting me in an all girl’s school. Because of all the social rules in Japan I didn’t have to worry about anyone crushing on me. Because I was an American, even the one or two obviously lesbian teachers didn’t come on to me.

I was trying to think about our future and how I can contribute to our happiness and security. I decided to talk to daddy about my educational options.

I was pretty sure we needed to stay in Japan because of the age of consent, but maybe daddy needs to talk to a lawyer in the U.S. and see if there is a statute of limitations for so called statutory rape. Then too, if we could come back, we would have to live in New Jersey, and hope the legislature didn’t change the law allowing related, consenting adults to live together without prosecution for incest. Since every state has its own laws, it would require extensive legal research to find out if there are any safe places for us to live. In addition, the laws can be changed by any whim of the legislators of any state, and criminal charges can be filed without regard to the published Statute of Limitations at the whim of any prosecutor who wants to stir up things with a sensational trial to further his career. We all know sex sells.

It seemed like daddy was right next door to sadistic about making me cum until I was just a helpless little slut, begging for daddy to fuck me. That seemed to mirror a lot of Japanese porn. Daddy’s cock was big enough that he never needed to use a vibrator on me, and I would never have let him, anyway. His fingers, tongue and cock were all he needed to make me helpless.

Eventually I did make friends with one of the girls at school. It started out with her just wanting to practice speaking English, and then one day we ended up in bed, eating each other out. It was good, and we couldn’t stop. We were sixty-nining each other, and cumming out of control when daddy came home. I have to admit, I MIGHT have planned it that way.

Aiko didn’t react the way I thought she would. No screaming, no frantic covering up, no yelling at me. She just twisted out of our sixty-nine and grinned at daddy. She turned to me and kissed me passionately. We were French kissing for the longest time, with daddy watching us naked and squirming, pressing our nude fourteen-year-old school girl bodies together, rubbing our pussies on each other’s thighs. Aiko looked into my eyes and said, “You’ll share your daddy with your horny sister, won’t you, Stevie?”

I gave a kind of smirk and replied, “Only if he wants to fuck a hot little Japanese schoolgirl.”

I looked at my daddy and said, “How about it dad? You always wanted another daughter, didn’t you?”

Daddy chuckled and said, “I am helpless to resist, baby girl.”

My daddy undressed and I did have some jealousy pangs as I realized his big, beautiful cock was going to be fucking Aiko, and not me.

Aiko made appropriate approval noises when daddy took off his boxers and she saw the size of his dick. She said, “When I was eating your pussy, I was sure you were getting fucked all the time, Stevie. At first, I thought you must have a big dildo or vibrator, but when you didn’t bring out your toys to share, I decided you must be getting it from a man who was well endowed. Now I see why you are so relaxed and poised all the time.”

Daddy started kissing Aiko’s tits and driving her crazy with his tongue on her nipples. He sucked her brown nips hard and made her go wild. Daddy kissed down her tummy and started eating her out. Aiko was squirming and screaming for daddy just as much as she did for me, except she was making the same kind of noises you hear girls making in Japanese porn videos. It really sounded like she was in pain.

After she’d cum a bunch of times, Aiko started being really frantic as she squirmed and screamed from all the orgasms my daddy was giving her.

Finally, she begged him, “Daddy, use your big cock on me. Fuck my little hole and make me really writhe and scream for you. Take care of your horny little girl. Make your daughter show you what a little slut she is.”

Aiko’s tight little cunt was wet and creamy from all the pussy licking she got from me and then from daddy. My dad didn’t do much more foreplay and stuffed her tight box full of his big dick. He shoved it into her hard, popping Aiko’s cherry. She just gasped, but she didn’t even whimper when daddy deflowered her. When he was full depth, he began pounding her pussy the way I loved for him to fuck me.

Aiko was moaning and whimpering. She whined and made those annoying noises you hear the actresses make in Japanese porn videos. She started cumming even harder than before, and her face looked like she was in pain when she came. Daddy fucked my girlfriend until her little schoolgirl body was completely worn out. He didn’t cream her pussy, but slowly pulled out and rammed his fat dick into my hungry cunt.

I loved getting fucked by my daddy, and I joyfully celebrated having my father fuck me like the little slut I am. I moaned and squirmed as daddy got me cumming good and hard. Then, when the gut wrenching orgasms started, I began screaming as daddy rode my writhing body. My cunt was spasming and convulsing as I came, so daddy couldn’t hold out very long. He growled and spewed with his cock shoved as deep in my twat as he could get it. I screamed really loudly as I came again from the feel of daddy’s hot spunk spurting against my cervix. I was blubbering about needing daddy to knock me up and to make me have his baby, whether I wanted one or not. I was nearly comatose when daddy cuddled up next to me. Aiko cuddled against my other side, and we shared the post orgasmic bliss.

When we were all back in the real-world Aiko said, “Do you guys do rape role plays?”

Daddy said, “We do quite a bit of daddy not taking ‘no’ for an answer, kinds of fantasies. Once we did a pretty much complete daddy rapes daughter role play.”

I looked at daddy, and when he nodded, I added, “We both want to do a fantasy where daddy gets teased by a neighbor girl and he breaks in and rapes her kind of role play. We don’t ever get too rough, because I almost always start cumming nearly as soon as daddy shoves his big dick in me. Once I start cumming, I can’t pretend to fight or resist anymore. It feels so good, I can’t even be passive and just lie there. I have to fuck daddy as good as he’s fucking me.”

Aiko said, “Daddy has the kind of big cock Japanese girls only dream of. I feel so lucky getting to actually feel a real live man who can completely fill me up, pounding his fat dick into my cervix. Usually Japanese girls have to use a dildo if we want to get stretched out like that.

“I have a lot of the same fantasies. In a lot of Manga, the boy pushes the girl up against a wall, or won’t let her go through a doorway, so while it isn’t rape, per se, it’s definitely the male imposing his will on a female because he is bigger and stronger.

“Daddy, I’d love to be a willing rape victim for you.”

My dad looked into Aiko’s eyes and asked, “Do you fuck your daddy?”

Aiko frowned and said, “I’d like to, but I’m not brave enough.”

Daddy asked, “If you were fucking your dad, would you expect Stevie to fuck him too?”

Aiko looked thoughtful and whispered, “Only if he fucked as good as you do. The problem is, now we are both addicted to your big cock, so it might be impossible for either of us to be satisfied by a short, skinny Japanese dick. It would be rude for us to start screwing him and then tell him he doesn’t get us off. Better not to begin, unless we have some evidence he is well equipped. Then too, some Japanese men are pretty twisted. I don’t want him to put ropes around Stevie’s tits and ruin their beautiful shape.”

I thought a minute and then said, “I guess our fantasies are just a little kinky, but not seriously twisted. We always think more about pleasure than pain. What pain there is could be called low level, and because my pussy responds to getting fucked so quickly, the pain never lasts very long. I couldn’t do it with someone who doesn’t excite me, and I really don’t want any serious pain. I am a little vain about my tits, so I don’t want them roped up, weighted down, or otherwise pulled out of shape.”

Aiko said, “If you come over to my house, and you decide it would be exciting to seduce my dad, I suppose I would be forced to be brave enough to beg my daddy to fuck me. It’s just that it would be so unpredictable, and I’m scared that it wouldn’t go well in so many possible ways. If you two don’t mind, I’d rather just keep coming over here to “practice English” and play with you, since we know we get each other off really good.”

Daddy smiled and said, “I’d really rather never share Stevie with another man. I’m a little surprised she likes girls too, but then I guess it would be very selfish of me to tell her she can’t have a girlfriend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.